VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VB Star of the Week: Mollycakes!

8K views 96 replies 15 participants last post by  Puppet Master 
#1 ·
This week's interviewee is Mollycakes! This interview will (theoretically) run from September 1 until September 8.

A reminder on the rules:
-Please ask only a few questions at a time
-At the end of the week, mollycakes will choose the next interviewee from those who asked her questions.

Some facts to get her started:
Quote:
-Real first name (if you are comfortable sharing): Molly

-Sex/Gender Identity: Woo personal question. Yes sex.

-Relationship status: Married

-Location (as specific as you are comfortable being) Buffalo, NY

-Religious beliefs (or lack thereof): lack thereof

-Political leanings: Sigh. I thought I had it figured out. The more I learn, the more I need to pack my bags. I don't trust anyone that holds office anymore.

-Are you a vegetarian or vegan (or something else)? new vegan. I was veggie for a long time, I have no memory of when I started, but recently stepped over to join you fancy nice folks in vegan world

-What is the meaning behind your username? My friend Monica calls me that because of the cupcakes that I used to make all the time. It stuck as my username at a couple places

-Have you ever met anyone famous? Richard Simmons took a hot dog away from me when I was a child (smart man). I met Marc Summers from Double Dare once, Alanis Morisette. Shirley Mansion, Jenna Jameson, Ron Jeremy, Hilary Clinton. I don't know if this counts, but I dated a drummer from a famous metal band and I was touring all over with him. We are good friends now- I can't disclose his name our relationship was always a secret.

-Do you live with any companion animals? 2 wiener dogs! Ruby and Rita.

-Where is your favorite place that you have visited? Pulau Langkawi, Malaysia
-What do you enjoy most about being veg*n? how easy it is to make things "veganized" and knock peoples socks off.

-With whom would you most love to have dinner? Artie Lange- I have a lot to ask him. Mila Kiunis- because she's hot and maybe I can get her drunk enough to........

-Do you have any secret talents? That are appropriate?

-What dish/recipe can you make that knocks people's socks off? So far- at a moms lunch- I brought shelled pasta with farmers market sweet fresh corn cut and chopped basil and olive oil, it did knock their socks off!
Before being vegan I made people die and go to heaven with my baking. I hosted Thanksgiving and Easter and cooked everything. I'm going to have to start from scratch and build confidence again.

-What's your favorite restaurant? Merge- I went there last Saturday. They serve vegan, vegetarian, raw, and meat dishes. So you can eat there with your meat and potatoes dad and he can see how great vegan tastes.

-What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're feeling blue? Play with my kids. We put new pop music on and dance around in my family room. We have a dance party.

-What's your biggest cooking/baking disaster? I used chili powder instead of cinnamon once....

-What's the one food/product, that you'd love to "veg*nize"? Roti Canai (a stall dish found in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore) - Its the one thing I am nervous about caving for if I ever come across it someday!

#77 ·
What is the most underrated band that you like?

If you could change the colour of your purse, what colour would you change it to?

Staying up late or going to bed early?

(Sorry if any of these have already been asked, I didn't look through the whole thread.)

#80 ·
Do you think Dean Cain would go for a guy like Lou Diamond Phillips? Please say yes; I don't want all of my fanfiction to be for naught.

Do you wish that "don't" was spelled "dinnae" even when Scottish accents aren't being quoted?

Sometimes, when one is a man, does said hypothetical man wear stretchy pants in his room? Is it for fun?

#81 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Days View Post

What is the most underrated band that you like?
Nine Inch Nails. Trent is a genius. Not mainstream enough!

Quote:

If you could change the colour of your purse, what colour would you change it to?
I have many different color purses. But 1/2 of them are leather
I am planning on phasing them out.

Quote:

Staying up late or going to bed early?
Bed early. Kids get up at 5-6am!

#84 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

Do you think Dean Cain would go for a guy like Lou Diamond Phillips? Please say yes; I don't want all of my fanfiction to be for naught.
Dean Cain and Lou Diamond Phillips are not a good match. Dean Cain would be more compatible with Johnny Depp who seems like a good "power bottom".

Quote:

Do you wish that "don't" was spelled "dinnae" even when Scottish accents aren't being quoted?
It might be less misspelled by me if it were spelled that way

Quote:

Sometimes, when one is a man, does said hypothetical man wear stretchy pants in his room? Is it for fun?
Yes, of course. Stretchy pants can be considered serious business sometimes though, its not all for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.