VB Star of the Week: AlixJ18! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

#1 Old 07-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Arrrg! Me mateys.

This week's interviewee is AlixJ18!
It will last from July 11th to July 18th.

Rules:
-Ask only a few questions at a time so the interviewee doesn't get overwhelmed and everyone has a chance to ask questions.
-At the end of the week, the star will choose next week's interviewee from the thread's participants. So, if you want to be interviewed, ask questions! (You can always decline if you are asked).
-The interviewee is free to skip any questions they want.

Here we go:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixJ18 View Post

-Real first name: Alexandria

-Sex/Gender Identity: Female

-Relationship status: Single

-Location (as specific as you are comfortable being): Fontana, California, USA

-Religious beliefs (or lack thereof): Agnostic/not sure

-Political leanings: I would say liberal but i'm not totally on that side, let's just say i'm pro gay marriage and pro choice

-Are you a vegetarian or vegan (or something else)?: Vegetarian

-What is the meaning behind your username?: It's how i spell the short version of my first name for fun, and i made the user name first when i was 18 and just use it on everything now.

-Have you ever met anyone famous?: Three people, semi famous well one is hugely famous now but not back then. I met Stacey Farber- Ellie from Degrassi, Daniel Clark- Sean from Degrassi, annnnd Aubrey Graham aka rapper 'Drake'- Jimmy from Degrassi. Obviously i met them all on the same day, they signed a cast picture for me and my friend and we took a picture with them. This was back in like 2005.

-Do you live with any companion animals?: I myself have a rabbit named BunnyFace, our main family animal is our Cat i call sweetness, everyone else calls shadow, which pisses me off because i love him most lol. Then we have a snake named Harley and a bird named Jackie, i don't really like either of them, they aren't fun lol.

-Do you live with any companion humans?: I live in my moms, Tammy's, house with her and my older sister who's 21 named Kelsey.

-Where is your favorite place that you have visited?: Oh gosh i can't really choose, because i haven't really been anywhere lol. I guess i'd have to say San Diego, it was when i was pretty young but we stayed in this nice little beach like place and took tennis lessons and stuff, and i think i met a rabbit for the first time there.

-What do you enjoy most about being veg*n?: That i'm more int cooking and that i learned a lot more about nutrition, oh and that my digestion is regular now, i had major problems and was always in pain, but not anymore.

-With whom would you most love to have dinner?: Olivia Wilde, i love her.

-Do you have any secret talents?: I am purely talentless, seriously.

-What dish/recipe can you make that knocks people's socks off?: My mom loves everything i cook, i think we all love when i make ratatouille.

-What's your favorite restaurant?: I actually have not been to any restaurants since i went vegetarian, it used to be Red lobster, i loved seafood, and would have it as my birthday dinner every year.

-What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're feeling blue?: Uhh i'm not sure i just always watch tv and am online, i used to do some bad things to stop the feelings, but i don't have that intense of feelings anymore, but i'm always blue, so i just deal with it i guess.

-What's your biggest cooking/baking disaster?: Chocolate cake, my worst enemy. I cooked it and it came out oddly shaped, dry yet wet, weird taste, and got stuck to the pan and came out in pieces. I got mad and took something and started stabbing it into pieces, but i calmed down, made them into little chocolate cake balls, and i think i had some chocolate syrup stuff i made and put that on them and sprinkled with confectioners sugar, my dad ate some but we threw most of it out, i don't even like chocolate cake! Don't ask me why i tried to make it.

My sister had a cooking disaster, was making taco shells, got a paper towel covered in oil on fire, put it in the sink under running water after i told her not to do that, went up in flames, her and her gf freaked out and ran away, i put it out with a fire extinguisher and saved every ones lives lol.

-What's the one food/product, that you'd love to "veg*nize"?: I couldn't choose, obviously i'd like to veganize all my favorite meat foods, and there are a lot of them, mostly fast foods from like carls jr and burger king.

korrakorrakorrakorrakorra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-11-2011, 09:11 AM
Banned

It should be obvious what I'm about to ask, but I'll ask anyways. If you could travel space and time, what one historical event would you choose to witness?
#3 Old 07-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Veggie Regular

Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Veggie Regular

Do you have a favourite film and favourite actor/actress?
#5 Old 07-11-2011, 11:43 AM
Beginner

Full spectrum or black and white?

What's your poison?

What's your element?

Do you listen to loud music with your windows rolled down?

“The real satanist is not quite so easily recognized as such” - Anton Szandor LaVey
#6 Old 07-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Veggie Regular

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

Did you just try to see if you could? :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#7 Old 07-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Sharks or dolphins?

"If you are lonely when you're alone, you are in bad company."
Jean-Paul Sartre
#8 Old 07-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Banned

What's your favorite kind of cake if you don't like chocolate?

Were you the one that named your rabbit Bunnyface or did a family member name him/her?
#9 Old 07-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Veggie Regular

What color is the door to your room?

Did you ever try to kiss a frog as a kid?

DON'T BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS!
#10 Old 07-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeannem View Post

It should be obvious what I'm about to ask, but I'll ask anyways. If you could travel space and time, what one historical event would you choose to witness?

That's a hard one, probably the MLK speech.
#11 Old 07-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spang View Post

Have you ever been convicted of a felony?

Nope, never been arrested.
#12 Old 07-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post

Do you have a favourite film and favourite actor/actress?

I like too many movies to really have favorites, but my favorite actress right now is Olivia Wilde, and favorite actor probably Jim Carey.
#13 Old 07-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fall View Post

Full spectrum or black and white?

What's your poison?

What's your element?

Do you listen to loud music with your windows rolled down?

I'm a gray person lol.

I'm not sure what this means?

I'm not sure what this means either lol, if you mean like element as in earth, fire, water, and air, i'm water.

I don't own a car, but if i did no i wouldn't, that's totally my sister though, i hate loud noises.
#14 Old 07-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeryFairy View Post

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

Did you just try to see if you could? :P

Nope.

No lol i've tried a million times in the past s i know i can't, ok there i just tried again
#15 Old 07-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

Sharks or dolphins?

Dolphins! I love how they always look like they are smiling.
#16 Old 07-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

What's your favorite kind of cake if you don't like chocolate?

Were you the one that named your rabbit Bunnyface or did a family member name him/her?

I think i really like lemon or just straight up vanilla.

I named him BunnyFace lol, his original owners had named him Presley after Elvis, but i didn't think it fit him, plus they weren't very good pet owners so i didn't want to be reminded of them when i said his name, i think his name is a lot better now too lol.
#17 Old 07-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Days View Post

What color is the door to your room?

Did you ever try to kiss a frog as a kid?

Unfortunately my door is just plain old white, but it has a bunch of random stickers on it for no reason.

I've actually never met a frog! I guess i've just never been near a frogs habitat, but i haven't seen one in real life.
#18 Old 07-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Banned

Have you ever had a dog?

What breed is your bunny and what color is he?

What does your cat look like?
#19 Old 07-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator

Have you ever been snowboarding?

Have you lived in your city your whole life?

Did you know that a nickname for your city is Fontucky?
#20 Old 07-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

Have you ever had a dog?

What breed is your bunny and what color is he?

What does your cat look like?

Yes, my family had a Golden Retriever for like 11 years i think? A few years ago he had to be put down because of illness, kind of sad but i hadn't bonded with him in a very long time, it didn't feel like a huge loss, but i know if i got a new dog i wouldn't let that happen, my dad was most heartbroken. A little story, when we got him i was 5 he was a puppy and it was for christmas, my parents made me and my sister go around the house finding clues that lead us back to the place we started, but this time there was a puppy there lol, i liked it but at the time i was afraid of dogs, no matter how small, i got up on a chair screaming in my little kid voice, "he's gunna eat all my pweasants he's gunna eat all my pweasants! lol good memories.

The people i got him from weren't even sure they believe he is a lionhead/rex mix, and i believe it, he acts like a lion! lol He's white, with a brown stripe on his back, a brown ring around one eye, and one eye is blue, and i think the other is half blue/half brown.

My cat is just normal black with yellow eyes, looks like Salem from Sabrina the teenage witch.
#21 Old 07-11-2011, 01:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Have you ever been snowboarding?

Have you lived in your city your whole life?

Did you know that a nickname for your city is Fontucky?

No i kind of want to although i'm scared to death of falling and getting hurt or just being embarrassed, i love the snow though.

No i moved here 9 years ago from Ontario, CA, biggest mistake my mom ever forced on us lol, until we moved here i had no idea how poor we had actually been.

Yup when we first moved here everyone called it that lol, but we live in northern Fontana, but right on the edge, one block over is the more 'ghetto' part of it.
#22 Old 07-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Veggie Regular

What are your favorite scents?
What are your favorite top colors?
What amusement park you love?
What is your top favorite Vegan foods?
#23 Old 07-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

What are your favorite scents?
What are your favorite top colors?
What amusement park you love?
What is your top favorite Vegan foods?

Idk if i can pick out and specifics, i like fruity but no too fruity, and maybe mixed with buttery, obviously these are fake scents, i'm not too into floral, and of course any scents that trigger my memory of good times, can't really put a name to those.

I love purple, and black mainly but mostly wear only black, not much purple stuff out there for me, people say i look good in red or green.

I don't really like amusement parks, because i'm deathly afraid of roller coasters, or anything like that, so i've never been on one. I also haven't been to many amusement parks, i would say my favorite from when i was younger is actually a water park, and it's raging waters.

Hmm i'm not vegan so i don't usually intentionally eat vegan, i'm not sure if i have a favorite, i do always make veggies with rice and teriyaki and soy sauce, it's a staple, but not sure it's my favorite, i also love ratatouille, which would be vegan if you just take out the cheese.
#24 Old 07-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Veggie Regular

Would you like a cookie?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#25 Old 07-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

No i kind of want to although i'm scared to death of falling and getting hurt or just being embarrassed, i love the snow though.

No i moved here 9 years ago from Ontario, CA, biggest mistake my mom ever forced on us lol, until we moved here i had no idea how poor we had actually been.

Yup when we first moved here everyone called it that lol, but we live in northern Fontana, but right on the edge, one block over is the more 'ghetto' part of it.

That's exactly how I was went I went Snowboarding
#26 Old 07-11-2011, 02:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Would you like a cookie?

What kind of cookie?
#27 Old 07-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Will you bake me cookies? Now I want a cookie.
#28 Old 07-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

What kind of cookie?

Vegan chocolate chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Will you bake me cookies? Now I want a cookie.

Well, I just baked a batch, so yes, you can have one too

#29 Old 07-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Veggie Regular

Have you ever been to Italy?

#30 Old 07-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Vegan chocolate chip

Well, I just baked a batch, so yes, you can have one too

mmm yes coookie!
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page