VB Star of the Week: Disney.Jessica! - Page 7 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

#181 Old 07-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Veggie Regular

If you do wear makeup, whats your favorite eyeliner color?

Misstress of Fabulousness and Fashion! - *AHIMSA*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 Old 07-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Why have you been going to school all year round?

What was the dinosaur museum like?

Do you wear makeup?

I used to go to a private school that had school during the summer to get ahead in class. In middle school the school was more of electives with some work, but not as much as my primary and elementary schools had in summer, and going into high school I took a math class for credits and to get into a higher math class. This year I got lucky because my school said I couldn't get into classes to get ahead because they were going through budget cuts and only offering to students who needed it (like if they failed a class)

I didn't get to go after all my youngest brother didn't want to, so we were going to go to the movies, but he didn't want to go there either, so we just went to get some groceries

I just wear some lip gloss
#183 Old 07-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Veggie Regular

What is your favourite vegan candy that's not from Disneyland?

If there was a Disney car, would I see you driving one in a few years?

DON'T BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#184 Old 07-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Days View Post

What is your favourite vegan candy that's not from Disneyland?

If there was a Disney car, would I see you driving one in a few years?

Ugh, typed a big response and my internet went out! So I'll just sum it up:

I like Red Fish. I'm not sure what they're called, but I love them. I never had them before going vegan because I assumed they were like fruit snacks and gross, but then I tried them and I realized they were actually candy, so I eat them all the time now.

There is a Disney car-Herbie. Though the movie came out in 1968, two years after Walt's death, it was actually the last live action movie that Walt was produced with Walt's involvement. My dream car is an old bug (preferably a 1965 Volkswagen, Type 1 sedan with sunroof, the car that Herbie is) fixed up to look like Herbie, at least with the stripes and number. No one believes me that it's my dream car but it really is, I wouldn't take the most expensive car in the world over a Herbie. I'm not really sure what an old bug costs compare to other cars and if it's expensive, but if I could afford it I'd definitely be driving one soon.
#185 Old 07-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Veggie Regular

What if they made a mickey mouse themed car?

#186 Old 07-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Veggie Regular

Jessica you talking about Swedish fish? http://vintageprintable.com/wordpres...public-domain/
#187 Old 07-10-2011, 12:09 AM
Banned

Quote:

What if they made a mickey mouse themed car?

That would be awesome I'm not sure if I'd pick that or Herbie, then. Herbie is a more subtle, themed Disney car. Like Main Street, Adventureland, Tomorrowland, etc. don't have Disney or Mickey in the name or theming, but they're still just as Disney in a subtler way. Plus, Herbie's design, character, and original story was partially designed by Walt Disney himself, so that's great. Also, Herbie himself is a character. I'd probably work on getting a Herbie first, and that would be my main and favorite car. If I had completely themed it to the point where the inside was done, and he had automatic doors, hood, and other effects like the real Herbie, then I'd probably get a second, Mickey-themed car as another nice car to have, but Herbie would still be my favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixJ18 View Post

Jessica you talking about Swedish fish? http://vintageprintable.com/wordpres...public-domain/

Yes, that's it! I love those
#188 Old 07-10-2011, 01:05 AM
Veggie Regular

Michael Jackson or Prince?
#189 Old 07-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbivorous B.I.G. View Post

Michael Jackson or Prince?

Prince
#190 Old 07-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Veggie Regular

I love them too, i was so glad that they don't contain gelatin, my favorite jelly beans don't either, and those are my favorite candy.
#191 Old 07-10-2011, 06:08 AM
Veggie Regular

What's your favorite flavor of lip gloss?

Do you like fruity smells or flowery smells?

Do you wear lotions or perfumes?
#192 Old 07-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

What's your favorite flavor of lip gloss?

Do you like fruity smells or flowery smells?

Do you wear lotions or perfumes?

Cherry cola lip gloss from victoria's secret. All my lip glosses are from there or from their branch, Pink. My mom got them for me at Bath and Body Works outlets or when she buys a lot of them during the sales and specials for buying them and getting some free. It was really helpful when I went vegan since they don't test on animals.

I guess a mixture of both, but I like a little more of flowery smells.

Yes I have some lotions from Bath and Body Works or Pink and I have a summer perfume from Pink.
#193 Old 07-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Veggie Regular

Do you have all the disney movies on dvd? (I'm still collecting, added a few more to the collection this weekend)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#194 Old 07-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeryFairy View Post

Do you have all the disney movies on dvd? (I'm still collecting, added a few more to the collection this weekend)

No, I don't. I have the most recent ones from the past two years, but when we got my dad evicted from our old house he had trashed it and I wasn't able to recover most of the DVDs, but I do have a few that we took when we first moved out, they just aren't in the DVD cover. I had a big collection of Disney VHS videos, too, and luckily I was able to find most of them, but at the last minute my mom threw them out because they wouldn't fit in the moving truck and she said it was silly to bring them in the first place when we didn't have a VHS player. As they come back from the Disney vault for all the special edition DVDs I'm hoping to replace much of my collection. I was hoping to watch the ones I don't have from Netflix, but they don't have some of the movies, either. I've really wanted to watch Dumbo lately, I haven't seen it in a really long time, but they don't have it available or have an availability date, so that's kind of frustrating.
#195 Old 07-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Veggie Regular

Bright colours or pastel shades?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#196 Old 07-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:

Bright colours or pastel shades?

Pastel shades
#197 Old 07-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Veggie Regular

What is your favorite shower gel o shower soap, or bath soaps?

What do you use to wash your dishes?
#198 Old 07-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Do you have lots of pictures with Mickey Mouse?

#199 Old 07-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

What is your favorite shower gel o shower soap, or bath soaps?

What do you use to wash your dishes?

I have a Victorias secret one, it has like a purple flower on it but I forgot what it's called. I used to use one from this all natural company, it said it had all natural, organic ingredients, no animal testing, but then I checked the ingredients and it had honey, so obviously not vegan

I don't really know, my parents buy it and when I wash my dishes it's in a resusable container so it has no label. I think they buy a Costco brand and just refill it or something because that's what they usually do with soaps.

Quote:

Do you have lots of pictures with Mickey Mouse?

Yes
#200 Old 07-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Veggie Regular

Are there any characters you haven't "met" at disneyland?

#201 Old 07-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:

Are there any characters you haven't "met" at disneyland?

Dumbo, Dug, Big Al, Carl Frederickson, Radcliffe. I've seen all of these characters, (except the Dumbo costumed character) but haven't taken a picture with them or anything. It would be cool if Radcliffe had a Percy, though. I'd definitely go out of my way to get a picture. Seeing him walking a little puggy around the park would be so adorable, but even if he just held a stuffed animal or something it would still be cool to see Percy represented somehow in Disney.
#202 Old 07-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Would you ever want to be one of the people in the Disney costumes all day?
I wouldn't

#203 Old 07-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Veggie Regular

If Donald wore cologne, what would his scent smell like?

#204 Old 07-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:

Would you ever want to be one of the people in the Disney costumes all day?
I wouldn't

Not if it was really hot, but I wouldn't mind the princess ones or any of those. Some of them just stand there and act frilly, completely destroying the individual unique personalities of each character. There are a few that really act and get into character, though. There was once a girl that played Snow White in the early years of Disneyland, and she was so invested in her character that she wouldn't even respond to her name in character, not even on lunch breaks or anything backstage. Her best friends and closest family didn't even know she played Snow White. There's also a Peter Pan at Disneyland who plays little games with people, he'll act quiet and run away from kids trying to talk to him unless they play his game, the way Peter acted wary and hostile with Wendy when he first saw her. Of course, then people complain and say Peter Pan is ruining their day and being rude. If you've never seen Peter Pan and don't know the character and his actual personality, then don't complain about the character being realistic in real life instead of being an annoying baby-talker.
#205 Old 07-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFL View Post

If Donald wore cologne, what would his scent smell like?

I don't know, maybe he could have a beach cologne, like the one Kramer invented on Seinfeld that smells like the beach. He is a duck, after all, so it'd seem appropriate
#206 Old 07-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Veggie Regular

If you could be one of the Disney princess characters at the park, who would you want to be? If I were at all tan I would want to be Jasmine, but I think Ariel would be cool, especially if you got a tail!

#207 Old 07-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFL View Post

If you could be one of the Disney princess characters at the park, who would you want to be? If I were at all tan I would want to be Jasmine, but I think Ariel would be cool, especially if you got a tail!

Yeah, I'm half Hispanic half white so I could probably pass as anyone. ive had naturally yellow, naturally red, and naturally dark hair before, depending on my time in sun, so I could easily not look out of place with any hair color. Lately Disney hasn't even been hiring really tan people for Pocahontas, they just hire someone who's not too pale. People tell me I'm like Snow White because I have short, dark, curly hair, and I walk up to random animals and talk to them by since my skin isn't that pale I think I'd be best as Belle, her skin tone isn't too pale like Snow White's but it isn't really tan like Pocahontas, either, and because I love her personality the most I'd love to be that character. Preferably the Belle in the villager blue apron dress costume.
#208 Old 07-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

Not if it was really hot, but I wouldn't mind the princess ones or any of those. Some of them just stand there and act frilly, completely destroying the individual unique personalities of each character. There are a few that really act and get into character, though. There was once a girl that played Snow White in the early years of Disneyland, and she was so invested in her character that she wouldn't even respond to her name in character, not even on lunch breaks or anything backstage. Her best friends and closest family didn't even know she played Snow White. There's also a Peter Pan at Disneyland who plays little games with people, he'll act quiet and run away from kids trying to talk to him unless they play his game, the way Peter acted wary and hostile with Wendy when he first saw her. Of course, then people complain and say Peter Pan is ruining their day and being rude. If you've never seen Peter Pan and don't know the character and his actual personality, then don't complain about the character being realistic in real life instead of being an annoying baby-talker.

The witch from snow white tried to steal my boyfriend. It was hilarious and awesome because she was really in character, and was trying to poison me with the apple so I wouldn't be the fairest one of all.

(We went to disneyland a couple of years ago on a double date holiday because we're big kids)

What is your favourite room in your house?

#209 Old 07-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:

The witch from snow white tried to steal my boyfriend. It was hilarious and awesome because she was really in character, and was trying to poison me with the apple so I wouldn't be the fairest one of all.

(We went to disneyland a couple of years ago on a double date holiday because we're big kids)

What is your favourite room in your house?

That's awesome and hilarious

Probably my room, because I can watch tv, sleep, and get away from any gross meat smells from whatever people are concocting in the kitchen that day.
#210 Old 07-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Banned

AeryFairy, I thought for a second that you had misspelled VeggieBoards in your user title and was gonna let you know and then I realized it was intentional
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page