VB Star of the Week: Disney.Jessica! - Page 3 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#61 Old 07-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

I really think you should still pursue this dream no matter what others say. You are very passionate about it and super talented. It would be a tragedy to see that talent and passion go to a waste.

This. You should definitely try and get into CalArts, at the very least, if that's what you want out of life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 07-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeryFairy View Post

Very easily; just use plenty of vegan margarine (like Earth Balance), a splash of non-dairy milk, and a firm arm.

You have 30 minutes until the end of the world, and one wish from a Genie. The Genie, whilst reasonably powerful, cannot stop armageddon. What do you wish for? Also, are you looting?

Thanks! I'm going to have to try this soon! I guess logically it would be that easy, I just never thought about it and I never made mashed potatoes as an omni, so I thought it was very complicated

My wish would be to go to Disneyland with my family (including my dogs and cat) one last time. It would be cool to bring my dogs and bring them on the rides, and they'd love to walk around everywhere, and my cat doesn't like going out past grassy areas, but I think she would love to roam around the flowers and lawns and explore with all the other resident Disneyland cats before she dies. I think being at Disneyland with my family when the end of the world comes would be great. I don't want to stress the last 30 minutes, I just want to be at my favorite place, without a care in the world, having fun when I die.
#63 Old 07-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Veggie Regular

So no looting?

Not even those massive cookies they have at Disneyland, which I remember to be something like a mouth orgasm? I would loot those.

Do you like Epcot? That was my favourite part.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#64 Old 07-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Veggie Regular

Do you know anyone personally with the name Kelsey?

What is your favorite flower?

Do you like hoop earrings?

What color is your hair?
#65 Old 07-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:

I really think you should still pursue this dream no matter what others say. You are very passionate about it and super talented. It would be a tragedy to see that talent and passion go to a waste.

Quote:

This. You should definitely try and get into CalArts, at the very least, if that's what you want out of life.

Thanks My mom knows I like drawing, but I don't think she realizes how passionate I am about what I want to do, she sees it as a hobby. I think once it clicks for her she'll be more supportive.

Quote:
Do you have to take care of your little brothers a lot? If so do you sometimes feel like a second mom to them?

I do take care of them a lot, and I often feel like a second mom to them. When my mom and dad were married, my dad was always "at the neighbors" (I found out later he was out doing drugs), and I had to help out my mom. I just grew up this way, and I didn't realize it was odd or anything, until I watched movies and things and I realized the dads are supposed to help out. I did things like get them bottles in the middle of the night, change their diapers, babysit them, helped out when we went out (like pushing their strollers and things like that), etc. When they got older, I still did things like get their bottles, I get their clothes for them, get them food, help the youngest one get his shoes on, things like that.

I feel really bad saying this, but I feel like I need to tell someone. I was relieved when my mom got her tubes tied after my youngest brother was born. My mom recently got re-married, though, and I think they're trying to have another baby. I heard my mom and step-dad talking about money (the exact amount it takes to reverse tubes tying), they've been going to the doctors a lot for tests or something, talking quietly and having us leave the room, and the other day my mom told me she got me a multi-vitamin that has no fish or gelatin or anything at the store, and thinking she put it on the vitamin shelf, I went and got a bottle from the back that looked like a vitamin bottle, but it was actually a vitamin she got for herself that has DHA. I know she hasn't had a surgery yet, but I actually don't want them to be able to conceive, because I don't want to have to take care of it or help with it.

Also, my whole life, every birthday, any money I got was put in my account for college. When she was getting divorced, going back to college, getting my dad evicted, buying our new house, she took out my college money and hasn't paid me back, but now she's considering paying $6-8000 before paying me back when I'll be going to college in 3 years. I know it's really selfish, but there's a point where I'm kind of sick of it. Having to take care of my brothers has also made me sure I never want to have children. I've been taking care of my brothers for ten years, I don't ever want to be doing that again for another 18 or so years. I have no problems babying my animals and raising them, I just don't like kids.

Quote:
What are your favorite tv shows?

30 Rock, The Office, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm

[QUOTE]How do you like your coffee and tea? Do you add anything?[QUOTE]
I add buckets of sugar to each. I like them very sweet, and for an average mug of either, I'll add between 4-6 spoons of sugar (depending on if the drink or almond milk is pre-sweetened). I like almond milk in each, too. I love silk pure almond milk, and the vanilla version is great in hazelnut coffee. I don't need any milk in tea, but if I'm drinking it by itself as a sort of snack or dessert instead of with a meal, then I like to add some.
#66 Old 07-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Banned

Quote:

So no looting?

Not even those massive cookies they have at Disneyland, which I remember to be something like a mouth orgasm? I would loot those.

Do you like Epcot? That was my favourite part.

Oh, yes, I forgot to answer that question. Was that looting to get my genie wish, or in general? If in general, no I don't loot. If I had to steal the tickets to get into Disneyland, I would. It's the end of the world, they aren't gonna need the extra money.

I love all the food from Disneyland, but I'm not sure yet what's vegan. I wonder if those cookies are. I know their hot chocolate is Nestle Dark Chocolate mix, but I'm not sure if that has milk in the powder and if they have a soy option. The cookies, caramel apples, fudge, peanut brittle, and everything else at the confectionery or bakery are all really good. If they were vegan and it was the end of the world, I'd loot the whole bakery and the confectionery. Anything not vegan, like the chocolate covered marshmallows, fudge, or caramel apples, I'd give to the rest of my family who love those.

I love Epcot, I haven't been in a while, but I really want to go to Walt Disney World again soon to visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixJ18 View Post

Do you know anyone personally with the name Kelsey?

What is your favorite flower?

Do you like hoop earrings?

What color is your hair?

Yes, I do. I have a friend named Kelsey on my facebook from my old school. I didn't know her closely, but had some classes with her and she's friends of my friends.

Tulips. I love when Disneyland plants tulips, I took this picture of them one year, and ever since I've been in love with them:

Not really, I like stud earrings. I don't like ones that hang, even a little, much, I'm afraid they'll catch on something. I have some Mickey studs, but I lost them when I moved, and I haven't been able to replace them yet.

My hair is very odd. I was born bald, then at two years old it grew in blonde, and then it darkened to brown, like it is now, but sometimes, when I'm in the sun too much or something, it'll being to lighten to a very reddish brown.
#67 Old 07-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Veggie Regular

How often do you go to Disneyland?

What is your favorite nail polish color?

Have Vegkid and Snowcone been as silly in your interview thread as they were in mine?

"If you are lonely when you're alone, you are in bad company."
Jean-Paul Sartre
#68 Old 07-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

How often do you go to Disneyland?

Since I moved, I go every few months. I get Disneyland withdrawals since I used to go at least once a week, and everyday when my mom worked there

Quote:
What is your favorite nail polish color?

Pink! I really want to paint my nails red and then draw mickeys on them in black, but I'm not left-handed or ambidextrous so I'd only be able to do one hand.

Quote:
Have Vegkid and Snowcone been as silly in your interview thread as they were in mine?

They actually haven't shown up to mine, yet, but they're always at least a little silly, especially snowcone
#69 Old 07-05-2011, 08:58 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

They actually haven't shown up to mine, yet, but they're always at least a little silly, especially snowcone

I suppose that's what can be expected from a cat who eats snowcones

One of my friends has a Mickey Mouse head silhouette tattoo on her wrist. Would you get some sort of Disney-themed tattoo?

Jean-Paul Sartre
#70 Old 07-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

One of my friends has a Mickey Mouse head silhouette tattoo on her wrist. Would you get some sort of Disney-themed tattoo?

No, because you can't have a tattoo and work at Disneyland. Well, I think it's actually if it can be visible in shorts and a tank then you can't work there, but I'm kind of afraid of needles so I probably would be too afraid to go through with it.
#71 Old 07-06-2011, 12:30 AM
Veggie Regular

Really? Disneyland bans tattoos? That kind of stupid.

Do you like colorful jeans?

DON'T BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS!
#72 Old 07-06-2011, 01:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Days View Post

Really? Disneyland bans tattoos? That kind of stupid.

Do you like colorful jeans?

Yes, they have a really strict dress code. I kind of like the strictness. With small mickey silhouettes I think they shouldn't throw a fit, but I don't think it's bad when they ban questionable tattoos, like ones with bad words or something. Also, tattoos won't fit in with a lot of the theming, like turn-of-the century Main Street.

Not really, mostly because some of the more extreme neon colors won't really match some of my clothes. I like a nice pair of plain blue jeans that I can just throw a nice t shirt with.
#73 Old 07-06-2011, 01:33 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Oh, yes, I forgot to answer that question. Was that looting to get my genie wish, or in general? If in general, no I don't loot. If I had to steal the tickets to get into Disneyland, I would. It's the end of the world, they aren't gonna need the extra money.

I love all the food from Disneyland, but I'm not sure yet what's vegan. I wonder if those cookies are. I know their hot chocolate is Nestle Dark Chocolate mix, but I'm not sure if that has milk in the powder and if they have a soy option. The cookies, caramel apples, fudge, peanut brittle, and everything else at the confectionery or bakery are all really good. If they were vegan and it was the end of the world, I'd loot the whole bakery and the confectionery. Anything not vegan, like the chocolate covered marshmallows, fudge, or caramel apples, I'd give to the rest of my family who love those.

I love Epcot, I haven't been in a while, but I really want to go to Walt Disney World again soon to visit.

I have no idea if the cookies are even vegetarian; I've been to Disneyland in Florida once, about 6 months before turning vegetarian. That being said, if it was the absolute end of the world, no more life and no more planet, and I found myself in Disneyland, I'd darn well be having a cookie, vegan or not :P

What was your favourite world miniature at Epcot?

Favourite ride at any of the Disney parks?

If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?

#74 Old 07-06-2011, 01:50 AM
Veggie Regular

I think if you have pg rated tattoos or not really visible ones, they should let it slide.
I wanted to work at Disneyland for a while too

#75 Old 07-06-2011, 01:56 AM
Banned

Quote:

I have no idea if the cookies are even vegetarian; I've been to Disneyland in Florida once, about 6 months before turning vegetarian. That being said, if it was the absolute end of the world, no more life and no more planet, and I found myself in Disneyland, I'd darn well be having a cookie, vegan or not :P

What was your favourite world miniature at Epcot?

Favourite ride at any of the Disney parks?

If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?

That's true. If there was only half an hour left, I don't even think eating meat the whole half hour would do anything to support the industry when the industry has no future

Norway, because I remember liking the Maelstrom viking voyage.

It's a Small World, preferably the original at Disneyland, but I like all the parks' versions. I choose that as my favorite because I'd love to just ride that one over and over for the rest of my life. I might go insane, but it'd be fun.

Disneyland: Then, Now, and Forever. It's my history book on Disneyland, and it's also got a lot of pictures and interesting facts. I've read it too many times to count, and I loved to read it, I never get tired of looking at Disneyland books when I'm away from Disneyland. My original edition came out for the 50th Anniversary, so it was a special edition, but I don't have it anymore (my dad destroyed it when we moved out), but I know they have newer editions still sold in the parks occasionally.
#76 Old 07-06-2011, 02:00 AM
Banned

Quote:

I think if you have pg rated tattoos or not really visible ones, they should let it slide.
I wanted to work at Disneyland for a while too

Yeah, my mom had a friend who worked in the parks and she had a tattoo on her arm, so she always wore the longsleeve uniforms, even in summer weather, and all the managers kept asking her why but she would make up odd excuses. I don't know if it was a big/bad tattoo, though. It could've been like full-arm tattoos or something like that that she would worry about hiding once she was hired.
#77 Old 07-06-2011, 02:38 AM
Veggie Regular

What is your favourite colour?

Have you ever been skiing?
#78 Old 07-06-2011, 03:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freesia View Post

What is your favourite colour?

Have you ever been skiing?

Light blue

No, I haven't. I acually just saw snow for the first time a few weeks ago
#79 Old 07-06-2011, 03:50 AM
Arrrg! Me mateys.

Do you have a favorite (non-Disney) character on KH?

Quote:

No, I haven't. I acually just saw snow for the first time a few weeks ago

Haha, I love it when I hear that from people. Me being from Chicagoland, snow is nothing special. What did you think of it? Were you super excited and freaking out or more laid back and "Oh, that's cool."?

Do you like perfumes?

If you could only see either cool colors or warm colors, which group would you rather live with?

korrakorrakorrakorrakorra
#80 Old 07-06-2011, 08:22 AM
Veggie Regular

Have you been to any of the Disneyparks space mountain ? How about when the lights are on? If so what you think?

Do you think they need to take away the Disney Princesses or stop making movies of Princesses?
#81 Old 07-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

Do you have a favorite (non-Disney) character on KH?

Haha, I love it when I hear that from people. Me being from Chicagoland, snow is nothing special. What did you think of it? Were you super excited and freaking out or more laid back and "Oh, that's cool."?

Do you like perfumes?

If you could only see either cool colors or warm colors, which group would you rather live with?

Probably just Sora

I was really excited, and I really wanted to go sledding, but I didn't know you actually need a sled, so I ran up a mountain and just dragged myself down with my feet. I didn't realize you're supposed to slide down on a sled, so I just kept pulling myself down with my feet. My mom told me to sit on my jacket and she'd push me down, so I did, but I could only make it down half the little hill, so I'd still just pull myself the rest of the way down, and I kept getting snow up my back, which I regretted later when I got really cold. Once I got done with doing that over and over then I started making a bunch of snow balls and throwing them at my mom and stepdad (my brothers didn't come, they were with my dad), and they got really mad at me, so then I tried to make a snowman but everytime I tried to lift the second and third snowballs onto the base one, they'd all fall apart.

yes I even have some perfume for my dogs that I got from a pet store

Cool colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

Have you been to any of the Disneyparks space mountain ? How about when the lights are on? If so what you think?

Do you think they need to take away the Disney Princesses or stop making movies of Princesses?

Yes, I've been on Disneyland's Space Mountain (and the Halloween version, Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy), Walt Disney World's Space Mountain, and Disneyland Paris's Space Mountain: Mission Two.
I've been on Disneyland's with the lights on, and it's pretty cool! I like the dark effect in the normal version, but riding with the lights on is like a behind-the-scenes thing, getting to see how much track there is and how it's laid out.

I think they just need to make their movies better, or not make them at all. People said Princess and the Frog and Tangled were great, but I don't think anyone can watch Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs or Sleeping Beauty, or even newer movies like Beauty and the Beast or The Little Mermaid, and then say Princess and the Frog or Tangled are even close to as good or have the same Disney classic qualities. I also don't like how the new princess movies always have to have some sort of twist. Walt never twisted his princess stories. He may have slightly altered or added to them to make it transfer better to film, but it never changed the main aspects of the story or characters. Also, it's annoying how when the Disney princesses are together and marketed that way, they have no personality at all, they're just some stereotype princess.
#82 Old 07-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Veggie Regular

Lol I love the "sledding" story! Did you at least have a pair of gloves with you? People that have never experienced snow are so silly

Since you like Community, did you see the last episode of the season?? Paintball Wars Part 2?

Who is your favorite Community character?

Do you think Troy and Abed are the greatest duo ever?

Do you wear flip flops?
#83 Old 07-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:

Lol I love the "sledding" story! Did you at least have a pair of gloves with you? People that have never experienced snow are so silly

Since you like Community, did you see the last episode of the season?? Paintball Wars Part 2?

Who is your favorite Community character?

Do you think Troy and Abed are the greatest duo ever?

Do you wear flip flops?

Yes, I had some gloves and a scarf and a hat and a bunch of jackets, but I got annoyed by them and took the scarf and hat off.

Yes! I loved the paintball wars episodes, especially since they had Sawyer from Lost.

Between Chang and Jeff. I started watching the show because of Joel McHale, I watch The Soup all the time, so I wanted to see him in the show. I thought Chang was a little annoying when he got more screentime, but now I look forward to his jokes, and I loved when he went to Jeff's apartment and Jeff carried him up like a baby.

Yes! The handshake thing was really fun, when Pierce tried to take it.

Actually, I just got a pair of Mickey Mouse flip flops, so now I do. They have a Mickey face on the straps, and the bottoms have a Mickey head (circle with two ears) stamp pattern all over them, so my footprint is now like 100 different Mickeys all over the ground.
#84 Old 07-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Veggie Regular

Who is your favorite character on the Office and why?
#85 Old 07-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormouse View Post

Who is your favorite character on the Office and why?

Used to be tied Michael Scott and Dwight Schrute, because Michael's hilarious every episode, but now that Michael's gone (), Dwight's my favorite. He's so weird but he was the only character on the show that could be as funny as Michael by himself. I love the episode where he starts the fake fire, and everyone's running around panicking. I think Angela even threw her cat threw the roof and Stanley had a heart attack. I hope Dwight gets the job as regional manager.
#86 Old 07-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Yes! I loved the paintball wars episodes, especially since they had Sawyer from Lost.

Between Chang and Jeff. I started watching the show because of Joel McHale, I watch The Soup all the time, so I wanted to see him in the show. I thought Chang was a little annoying when he got more screentime, but now I look forward to his jokes, and I loved when he went to Jeff's apartment and Jeff carried him up like a baby.

Yes! The handshake thing was really fun, when Pierce tried to take it.

So you're a Lost fan also? How did you feel about the finale? Were you disappointed or satisfied?

I love the Soup! Do you think you will see the new Spy Kids movie with Joel Mchale ?

Chang is awesome. Did you know he's also a doctor in real life?

Since you watch the Soup do you watch any reality tv shows that Joel always makes fun of?
#87 Old 07-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Banned

Quote:

So you're a Lost fan also? How did you feel about the finale? Were you disappointed or satisfied?

I love the Soup! Do you think you will see the new Spy Kids movie with Joel Mchale ?

Chang is awesome. Did you know he's also a doctor in real life?

Since you watch the Soup do you watch any reality tv shows that Joel always makes fun of?

I was kind of in between when I first saw it. I was hyped up about the finale, so they could've just shown the character sitting around staring at a rock and I would've loved it at first, but at the same time, I was kind of like, "that was it?" and trying to comprehend the whole thing. Now I don't really like the finale, I'm disappointed. It just felt really, really odd, and not in a good way, more like an easy way out for them, and a lot of questions still feel unanswered.

I'm not sure if I'll see it in theaters, but if not I'll definitely rent it from Netflix later. My little brothers might want to see the Spy Kids movie, though, so I might be able to see it right away. Honestly, he's funny on the Soup, but I think his acting can be kind of bad (though in a funny way) in his movies. I was watching one of the SpiderMan movies the other day and I was surprised to see him in it, and his bad acting. He's great on community, though, and he's even improved since the first season, so I'm hoping he'll be as great in Spy kids. (By the way, before googling it right now I had no idea he was a main character in the new Spy Kids movie I heard about community because he kept mentioning it on the soup, I must have missed him mentioning Spy Kids)

Yeah, I heard that, it's so cool! My mom's a fan of him, too, she watches the soup and community a lot, and now she watches all the movies Ken Jeong is in like Hangover, and I told her that his nickname in real life is Dr. Ken because he's a real doctor but she didn't believe me. I don't think she believes that a doctor would have decided to be a small recurring character on a sitcom (even though now Hangover is pretty successful, though, and he's gotten a better role in Community).

I watch a lot of the shows he makes fun of. I actually watch a lot of reality shows, I'm just really bored. I watch the Bachelor(ette), Paris Hilton (I forgot what the real name of the show is called), occasional VH1 reality shows, Bravo reality shows, and lately, now that a lot of good shows are ending for the summer, I've watched the occasional Toddlers and Tiaras when nothing else is on, just because I know it'll be packed with Soup-worthy moments. I wish Lou the Chihuahua had his own spin-off show, though. Mankini needs one, too. And so does Spaghetti cat! I'm sure there are other Soup characters but those are the ones I can think of right now.
#88 Old 07-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Veggie Regular

Do you like the word "boom"?

Do you ever watch really old episodes of Mickey Mouse?

What does your favourite pair of pajamas look like?

#89 Old 07-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:

Do you like the word "boom"?

Do you ever watch really old episodes of Mickey Mouse?

What does your favourite pair of pajamas look like?

Yep!

Yes, I also like the classic episodes of other great Disney TV shows. Lately I've been hooked on TaleSpin

All my pajamas are Mickey pajamas, so that's kind of hard to narrow down my favorite. The pants are a little hard to describe, so I just shot this pic of the outfit really quick:
#90 Old 07-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Veggie Regular

Mickey or Minnie?

Donald or Goofy?

Jasmine or Ariel?

Jean-Paul Sartre
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page