VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VB Star of the Week: Snowcone

11K views 122 replies 25 participants last post by  Puppet Master 
#1 ·
It's time for this week's interview of Snowcone!! This interview will run until Tuesday, April 27.

The rules, once again:
-The interviewee can skip any questions he doesn't want to answer
-Please ask only a few questions at a time so lots of people have the opportunity to participate, and the interviewee does not get overwhelmed.
-The interview thread is not meant to be a debate thread. You are welcome to ask questions about the person's view on religion/politics/anything controversial, but you are not allowed to argue with them.
-At the end of the week, Snowcone will pick the next interviewee from those who participated in his thread. So, if you would like to be interviewed in the future, ask lots of questions!

Here's some basic information to get you started:

-Real first name: Alex
-Sex/Gender Identity: Male
-Relationship status: Single; not looking
-Location (as specific as you are comfortable being): The more unremarkable locales of California
-Religious beliefs (or lack thereof): Atheist
-Political leanings: Super Liberal
-Are you a vegetarian or vegan (or something else)? Vegan
-What is the meaning behind your username? I once battled a yeti in Tibet. I would have perished, but luckily, the yeti ran himself through with a frozen-over construction cone literally inches from my cowering hide. My username is a monument to the cone's honor. Well, either that or I just like snow cones a lot.
-Have you ever met anyone famous?Chuck Norris. A jerk, imo
-Do you live with any companion animals? One rabbit. Haberdashery is his name. Pope Bunnyface XVIII or Habbers for short.
-Do you live with any companion humans? I live in a bizarre arrangement with six family members in a dilapidated three bedroom house. I luckily have my own room.
-Where is your favorite place that you have visited? Reno, Nevada. I've never traveled much.
-What do you enjoy most about being veg*n? For once I know doing the right thing in regards to an issue. Not just the more preferable decision, but the CORRECT decision.
-With whom would you most love to have dinner? Nicholas Cage, provided he's bound and gagged. I want to tell him exactly how much of a turd his movies are, particularly Con Air.
-Do you have any secret talents? I'm can make myself look incredibly pathetic to the point where the person bothering me is likely to lose interest.
-What dish/recipe can you make that knocks people's socks off? I make a mean enchilada.
-What's your favorite restaurant? Don't really have one, honestly.
-What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're feeling blue?Try to forget my problems by any means necessary. It's not very effective.
-What's your biggest cooking/baking disaster? Off the top of my head, I once tried to make sweet and sour potatoes and asparagus. Never again.
-What's the one food/product, that you'd love to "veg*nize"? A good steak.

See less See more
#30 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp View Post

I had visualized you with long hair. Would you mind growing it out, once I've made the final payment on the rent-to-own contract?

Belay that question - it's silly. It won't matter whether you mind or not, since I will own you.

What shade of pink polish do you prefer for your toenails?
Fuchsia is rather delightful. I'll go with a light fuchsia.

Oh, and FYI, my hair hasn't been cut since December(that pic's from January). It's well on its way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

If you could hang out with one fictional tv character who would it be?

cocoa puffs or cocoa rice krispies?

do you have any tattoos or want any tattoos?

have you seen kick ass??

do you own a cape?
Adam West Batman!

Cocoa Krispies. But only if Coco the monkey makes a return. I don't trust those three little stoners...

No, but there's this overly elaborate one I've been planning for a while...

It has Nicholas Cage, so no.

I lost my cape and the rest of my medieval noble outfit inexplicably some years back. I kept it in my closet and never showed anyone, but one day it was just gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Days View Post

Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots?

Where can you buy the best snowcone ever?
Pirates and sharks are kindred spirits. Well, except for Blackbeard; that guy was totally a dolphin in disguise.

That's a tough one. There used to be this guy who lived at the foot of the Himalayas, but Starbucks bought his stall. If you're lucky enough, you may find him on the night of a full moon, riding his bicycle and squeaking a horn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp View Post

What do you want to do for a living?
A dietitian. A bit cliché, but I enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaisa View Post

do you have any tattoos? and can we see said tattoos?

when did you get out of jail?

raincoat or umbrella? ella ella ella
See above.

A few months ago, when my attorney proved that I was the victim in an elaborate frame-up perpetrated by Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20.

The second one, as long as it doesn't include a Chris Brown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post

Is this you? I found it on the lol builder at icanhascheezburger.com

Attachment 15276

Edit:
ha-ha...
I just looked at your profile pic...
When I saw it I immediately thought of you, though.
Denim jackets are soooo passé

Quote:

have you ever had an imaginary friend?

are you afraid of the dark?

whats the last furry thing you touched?
Yeah. I never liked him though. He was one of those friends that you always talk about behind their back, because they are absolutely psycho.

Yes. there are CHAIRS out there!

Habbers, but it was more of a case of him touching me, as he jumped on my face during a nap again.

#37 ·
I've gone camping a few times. It was fun, even though I didn't care for the people who took me along each time.

I'd like to see the Boreal Forest, and sail around the ocean. I'd also love to see what Tokyo looks like at night firsthand. Maybe check out Reasonably-large Benjamin. There are a ton of places I'd love to see, but first I'd need to come up with some money and courage.

#43 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejeans84 View Post

Do you believe in the paranormal? Like Psychics and ghosts and all that good stuff.
I definitely think there's gotta be more out there than our puny little human brains can comprehend. It's all a matter of someone figuring it out...

Quote:

do you lead a double life where you go out at night and do all sorts of "odd" things? be honest. i won't judge you. (yes i will but i won't tell you i'm judging you)
If only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unovegan View Post

Do you believe in wearing a snazzy electric blue suit and selling a sports car for 109,000.00?

Have you ever kicked a shark's butt? or just in the butt?

Do you fear stuff?
God no. Garfield the cat put it well. "People like that deserve to be dragged out in the street and shot."

Why would I do something so reprehensible? You sick, sick individual.

Yes. Stuff is the most frightening of nondescript object labels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post

Have you ever purchased one of those supermarket tabloids?
Not the celebrity gossip kind, but the "Girl gives birth to alien baby" kind?
No, but I've looked through them a couple of times. One of them mentioned something like Osama Bin Laden dying of AIDS in the middle of a sex-change operation. No joke.

Quote:

Do you believe in Alien Babies???
I'd have to stop believing in the existence of this pundit that shows up on CNN occasionally(his name escapes me) if I didn't.

#44 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

No, but I've looked through them a couple of times. One of them mentioned something like Osama Bin Laden dying of AIDS in the middle of a sex-change operation. No joke.
That can't be true!
He was just spotted hanging out with Elvis and Micheal Jackson!

#46 ·
Ever been married?

#47 ·
Strawberry jam or orange marmalade?
Ever been chased by wildlife?
Do the omnis in your house make you clean up their disgusting kitchen crud, or do you hold them at gunpoint until they do it themselves?
We know about the mean enchiladas, but what about bipolar tofu curry? Ever try that one?
Do you have any favorite ethnic foods?
Cookies, cupcakes or doughnuts?

#49 ·
What was the best game of checkers you've ever played with someone dressed in a nurse uniform?

If a genie granted you three wishes, but those wishes would be restricted to the world of NASCAR racing, what would your wishes be?

In what situation would you be most likely to enthusiastically shout "ooh, I like this ride! please, Sandra, let us accelerate"?

(I don't want to be interviewed, blah blah)

#50 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

Pongo or Purdy?

Sleeping on a roof or in a drainpipe?

Dresser or closet?

Ever have a mullet?

Have you or someone else ever braided your hair?

Scooter or bike?
Pongo. Purdy's human liked Cruella, which shows an inability to see blatant evil. That trait probably rubbed off on Purdy a bit.

Drainpipe.

Closet. Though Wardrobe > both

Eww. No.

Braids look painful, so no.

Bike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post

Ever been married?
Nuh-uh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Strawberry jam or orange marmalade?
Ever been chased by wildlife?
Do the omnis in your house make you clean up their disgusting kitchen crud, or do you hold them at gunpoint until they do it themselves?
We know about the mean enchiladas, but what about bipolar tofu curry? Ever try that one?
Do you have any favorite ethnic foods?
Cookies, cupcakes or doughnuts?
Marmalade.

Nope. I don't think angry rottweilers and roosters count as "wild"

They make me clean up.

I have not. PM me with the type of abuse I'll have inflict upon it, okay?

Does hummus count?

Doughnuts, though I've never had a vegan doughnut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejeans84 View Post

If you could go to any time in the past or future, where would you go?

PS. Sorry if this has been asked, I don't think it has...
I would like to see the inevitable robot apocalypse and the world of peace they usher in after turning on the humans who enslaved them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

What was the best game of checkers you've ever played with someone dressed in a nurse uniform?

If a genie granted you three wishes, but those wishes would be restricted to the world of NASCAR racing, what would your wishes be?

In what situation would you be most likely to enthusiastically shout "ooh, I like this ride! please, Sandra, let us accelerate"?

(I don't want to be interviewed, blah blah)
I played against Dean Cain in '96. He was a most formidable opponent. I thought he'd cheat with his superpowers, but he was a complete gentleman. He still won though.

I wish that NASCAR's current champion of an unspecified division would win for 9 straight years. I wish that every other competitor was far outclassed during that time period. I wish that, on the tenth year, the second most pathetic competitor of the past nine years would somehow make it to the championship race of that unspecified unnoticed, and then hire Tanya Harding's ex-husband to assault Glenn Beck.

While in a makeout session on a rollercoaster ride with somebody whose mother was named Sandra.

#51 ·
Do you have any grandchildren? (Note that this is a multiple choice question.)

If you could have dinner with any VBer that wasn't me, or me secretly using a second account, or even me secretly using a third account, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.