VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   Meet Outstanding Members (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/119-meet-outstanding-members/)
-   -   Get to know....Puppet Master (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/119-meet-outstanding-members/111939-get-know-puppet-master.html)

IamJen 04-05-2010 01:23 PM

Alrighty, up next is Puppet Master!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

Are you a vegetarian or vegan (or something else)?

I'm a vegan. (: Before that, I was a vegetarian for about 10 years.

What is the meaning behind your username?

One day in 2008, I was watching TV, and in several shows, I heard the phrase "puppet master" being said. That's not something you normally hear many times a day, and I liked it. So I chose it to be one of my alias on the internet. Also, I'm a huge Avatar: The Last Airbender fan, and there was an episode where there was a 'puppet master' so-to-speak. So it kinda stuck with me.

Have you ever met anyone famous?

Ummm. I can't really think of anyone that. Oh, wait. Yes I have. Bernie Mac (RIP). I had gone trick-or-treating at his house. xD

Do you live with any companion animals?

Yes. I have 1 cat named Freckles (he's my big baby), 1 dog named Cosmo, 11 degus, and 3 rabbits. And my mom's boyfriends dog, Flash, if you want to count that.

Do you live with any companion humans?

My mom and two sisters, as well as my mom's boyfriend.

Where is your favorite place that you have visited?

Montague, Michigan. My family has a beach house up there, and when I was younger we usually went there every summer. I went again last August, and the last time before that was June 2006. I just love it.

What do you enjoy most about being veg*n?

I'm in it for the animals, so knowing I'm not contributing to the suffering is a good feeling. (:

With whom would you most love to have dinner?

Hmmm.. I'll say Emily Deschanel.

Do you have any secret talents?

Unfortunately, no, I don't. ): At least not that I know of.

What dish/recipe can you make that knocks people's socks off?

Well, I can make super yummy vegan cookies and cupcakes. As long as I have a base recipe, though. xD

What's your favorite restaurant?

Since I've gone vegan, I haven't been in any restaurants, (Well, one, but it was in Chinatown in Chicago, and it was NOT a good experience. xD) since not many chains carry a good amount of veg*nizable foods. But there is a Thai food place in Illinois that I really liked. It's called Thai Smile.

What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're feeling blue?

If it's nice out, I'll take a walk down one of the bike trails near my house. Or just listen to music, or play with my companion animals. ^_^

What's your biggest cooking/baking disaster?

Oh boy... Well, it was either last December, or last January. I tried to make cookies by just guessing on ingredient amounts. Not. Pretty. It tasted good, very chocolately, but it was a goopy mess. xD

What's the one food/product, that you'd love to "veg*nize"?

Cheese Nips and/or Cheez-Its. I used to love them. And I kinda miss them. x3

Veggily 04-05-2010 07:51 PM

what makes the better sound, guitar or piano?

favorite food?

Parsnip 04-05-2010 08:45 PM

Oh, this one's easy!

If you could have just one of Aang's powers from Last Airbender, which would it be? Air, water, earth or fire bending?

shellie 04-05-2010 09:47 PM

Seen any good movies lately?

If you could have any super power which would you want?

GhostUser 04-06-2010 01:25 AM

What is your long term ambition?

What was your worst hairstyle ever?

Puppet Master 04-06-2010 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Hi PM!

Strawberry jam or orange marmalade?

Hmm. Orange marmalade sounds pretty good right now.

Quote:

Pirates or Ninjas?

Oh, pirates, most definitely.

Quote:

Have you ever seen any wildlife up close and personal?

Yes. Actually, a few years ago, I was at this place in Illinois, USoA called The Little Red School House. It's a nature center, and as I was walking down one of the paths, I saw an albino raccoon. He walked right up to me, too. I could have touched him if I wanted to.

Quote:

What's your favorite fruit, vegetable, tree nut?

Fruit would be.. hm. Probably strawberries at the moment. Vegetable is bell peppers. Tree nut is pistachios!

Quote:

Stranded on a deserted isle, what music and books would save your sanity?

Book would be anything suspense/mystery/horror story-ish. Also The Shadow Children series. And music, waaay too many to pick specifics. Haha. But classical would be good. And some indie, rock, and alternative bands I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggily View Post

what makes the better sound, guitar or piano?

Piano!

Quote:

favorite food?

Hrm.. Probably potatoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parsnip View Post

Oh, this one's easy!

If you could have just one of Aang's powers from Last Airbender, which would it be? Air, water, earth or fire bending?

Nooooo! Don't make me choose! Hm. I'll go with... Hm.. Well, as much as I like fire, I'm afraid if I were to get mad enough, I'd destroy something. I'll say I'd like air. The Air Temples are pretty, plus I want a flying bison!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellie View Post

Seen any good movies lately?

Ones that recently came out, unfortunately no. I haven't been to the movies since 2007. But I watched Groundhog Day. That movie was pretty neat.

Quote:

If you could have any super power which would you want?

Shapeshifting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toast View Post

What is your long term ambition?

I really want to visit a lot of places in the world. Especially Chile. (I want to see wild chinchillas and degus at Bosque de Fray Jorge National Park. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toast View Post

What was your worst hairstyle ever?

I think I've been lucky enough to not have all that bad hairstyles. But I had my hair cut really short in 4th grade, and later that day I regretted it. ): Coincidentally, that was also the last time I really had my hair cut. It's been trimmed, but not cut.

Amy SF 04-06-2010 08:43 AM

Okay, next round:

How many T-shirts do you own?

Do you currently have any posters or any other artwork on your bedroom walls?

What is a degu, btw?

Are you homeschooled or do you go to a school?

What's your favorite subject? Your least favorite subject?

Ever live through any natural disasters?

Puppet Master 04-06-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Okay, next round:

How many T-shirts do you own?

Ummm. WAY too many. I couldn't give an estimate. Plus, my sisters and I kinda share most clothing, so the number really varies. x3

Quote:

Do you currently have any posters or any other artwork on your bedroom walls?

I took down most things since my room will be painted, but aside from some pictures, calendars, and a couple things, I have this on my wall:

Quote:

What is a degu, btw?

They are cousins to the chinchilla. They're about the size of a large gerbil.

Quote:

Are you homeschooled or do you go to a school?

I've been homeschooled the last 3 years. Though I will be finished with school this Thursday.

Quote:

What's your favorite subject? Your least favorite subject?

I LOVE history. And science. Least favorite would have to be math.

Quote:

Ever live through any natural disasters?

Not much happens in Illinois (we're in the middle of the country), but there have been a few earthquakes over the past couple years, and a handful of tornadoes.

IamJen 04-06-2010 02:43 PM

I'll think of some questions soon, but I have to interject to say that last night I dreamt of Cheezits.

I blame you.

Amy SF 04-06-2010 03:00 PM

Oh, those degus are cuuuute! What do you feed them? Do they nibble on you, or are they just gentle 'lil lovebugs?

Puppet Master 04-06-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

I'll think of some questions soon, but I have to interject to say that last night I dreamt of Cheezits.

I blame you.

Ahahaha! I'm sorry.

shellie 04-06-2010 08:04 PM

What are some of your hobbies?

peacefulveglady 04-06-2010 09:44 PM

Back being homeschooled what motivated you to be homeschooled?

lexluvzanimalz 04-06-2010 11:09 PM

Are you ready for a lot of questions??

What's your favorite day of the week?

What is your favorite band?

How old are you?

What's your name [like first name]?

If you could live anywhere in the US where would that be?

What state are you from [of it not in the US what country]? I'm from Chicago, IL, just saying!!!!! In case you're anywhere near here haha!!!!

What's your favorite color?

Do you like make up? If so, what is your favorite product?

What is your favorite genre of music and least favorite genre of music?

What are some of your hobbies or things you like to do?

If you watch tv, what is your favorite channel?

What's your favorite season?

If you could relive any day of your life what day would that be and what happened?

What is your best and worst school high school memory?

What is your favorite store at the mall?

If you could have any other first name what would it be?

What's your favorite holiday?

Describe your dream date, like with another person.

What's your favorite thing to drink?

Which do you prefer: Facebook or Myspace? If you use either of those sites.

Do you have a role model/idol/person you look up to most? if so, who is it?

Are you a morning person or night person?

What's your favorite animal?

Skinny jeans or non-skinny jeans?

What is your biggest pet peeve?

What is your favorite quality in a person and least favorite quality?

Do you like getting your picture taken or do you not like that?

When do you want to do as a career, and what did you want to do when you were little?

Calling or texting?

What is your worst habit and best habit?

What is your favorite continent that isn't the US and why is it your favorite?

So I don't drive you crazy I'll stop now, haha. I hope you like the questions!!!!!

Amy SF 04-07-2010 05:14 AM

Lexi, I don't think you asked enough questions.

MrFalafel 04-07-2010 06:33 AM

How would you jazz up this recipe for vegan cheese-its? http://veganspoonful.wordpress.com/2...gan-cheez-its/

If you won a contest where the prize was round trip plane tickets to any where in the world what destination would you choose?

Puppet Master 04-07-2010 07:26 AM

Quote:

What are some of your hobbies?

I like to take pictures a lot. I like to read and write for fun. I also like to collect rocks. I could be walking down the street, out of the corner of my eye one will catch my attention, and I'd go run up and grab it. I'm a dork. My grandpa sometimes gets me really cool looking ones from some people he knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

Back being homeschooled what motivated you to be homeschooled?

The reason I decided to be homeschooled was for multiple reasons, but two main ones were that I didn't feel as if I was learning anything new in school (just the same things I learned the previous 3 years), and, now this reason will probably sound snippy, but I "strongly dislike" all the kids I went to school with. I am not like most other kids my age, I don't think the same way most of them think. People doing things for attention, people doing things to "fit in", to be "cool", that sort of thing I don't agree with, and I wanted to remove myself from that. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFalafel View Post

How would you jazz up this recipe for vegan cheese-its? http://veganspoonful.wordpress.com/2...gan-cheez-its/

Ooooh yay! Thank you! I'm definitely going to have to make those. As for how I would jazz them up, hmmm. I'd probably cut them into different shapes in a cosmetic jazzing up. xD And I'd have to make and taste them before I could think of anything to jazz them up that way, or to incorporate them into some other dish, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFalafel View Post

If you won a contest where the prize was round trip plane tickets to any where in the world what destination would you choose?

Oooh! Wow, so, so many places to choose from.. Well, definitely Chile, first and foremost. The Andes, the animals, the..everything is so neat. And Easter Island would be cool to visit. But if I couldn't pick Chile, maybe Pompeii, Italy. This probably sounds kinda cryptic and morbid in a way, but I really want to see the body casts... Plus the history of Pompeii is fascinating, in an unfortunate way. x3

And holy guacamole! I'll answer all your questions in their own post, Lexi.

Puppet Master 04-07-2010 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexluvzanimalz View Post

Are you ready for a lot of questions??

Yes.

Quote:

What's your favorite day of the week?

Thursday. When I was in kindergarten, that was my Show And Tell day, so it was my favorite day then. I just haven't changed it. (:

Quote:

What is your favorite band?

I normally don't have a favorite anything, but Lostprophets made their way into my favorite at the moment.

Quote:

How old are you?

I'm 17. (: Though on August 18th, I will be turning 18.

Quote:

What's your name [like first name]?

Jessica.

Quote:

If you could live anywhere in the US where would that be?

Well, there are a lot of places I know I want to visit in the USoA, but to live at? I'm not sure. Most states have something very appealing to me, be it the geography or the friendliness of veg*n stuff or things like that. Maybe some place west of Illinois. There are a lot of cool things over there. (I want to visit the Sierra Nevada one day, for example) The west coast does sound nice, and apparently California is the most 'animal friendly' state. There was a post on VB somewhere about how each state scored on terms of factory farming, hunting, fishing, animal abuse, that sort of thing. California scored the most points. But yeah, I'm not really sure.

Quote:

What state are you from [of it not in the US what country]? I'm from Chicago, IL, just saying!!!!! In case you're anywhere near here haha!!!!

I'm from Illinois, as well. ^_^ South of Chicago.

Quote:

What's your favorite color?

Hmmm.... I'll say green.

Quote:

Do you like make up? If so, what is your favorite product?

Yeah I kinda like it. (: Probably eyeliner. I think it makes my eyes look so much prettier. xD

Quote:

What is your favorite genre of music and least favorite genre of music?

Favorite would probably be... I'll say indie rock/alternative and classical. Least favorite, it's gotta be rap (for the most part). :/ I can't sit through it. I don't know how my sister likes that stuff...

Quote:

What are some of your hobbies or things you like to do?

Taking pictures, reading, and writing for fun. Collecting rocks. And playing video games.

Quote:

If you watch tv, what is your favorite channel?

I love the History channel. NBC when they play The Office and 30 Rock. FOX and TNT when Bones is on! (New season starts tomorrow on Fox! SO EXCITED.) USA Network when Monk, Psych, or White Collar is on.

I'll watch NickToons when they replay old shows like Action League Now! or reruns of Avatar: The Last Airbender. xD And since we have Comcast, we have On Demand. So I'll watch Funimation Anime On Demand.

Quote:

What's your favorite season?

Spring to early summer. But I like certain things from all seasons.

Quote:

If you could relive any day of your life what day would that be and what happened?

Oh man. When I was in 6th grade (my hands down, absolutely favorite school year, EVAR! I can't begin to explain all the things that happened that year.) my class had a Lock In at school. (We were going to spend the night, but our principal would have had to spend the night along with my class, and she didn't want to. ): So we just got to stay 'til 1am.) It was the best day/night ever! It was so much fun. We had a water balloon fight, and archaeological dig in the volleyball court/net area (it has sand around it), we tee-pee'd the gym with toilet paper , we turned all the lights off in the gym, and raced around on those little scooters, we watched videos from earlier in the year, ate popcorn, all this fun stuff. ^_^

Quote:

What is your best and worst school high school memory?

I wasn't in an actual highschool for long until I became homeschooled, so I don't really have many memories. But my freshman AP Biology class was fun. The first Thursday of every month was Farmer Day, and we had to go out in the prairie behind the school and collect seeds. IT sounds lame, but it really was fun. That entire class was fun. Oh, and my freshman language arts teacher had "High-Five Fridays". So each Friday, you received a high-five. xD As for worst memory, probably the kid who sat next to me in Western Civilization and harassed the veg*n kid who sat behind me. I would have smacked him if I was brave enough. xD

Quote:

What is your favorite store at the mall?

I don't go often, but Claire's is fun. (: I like earrings. Or Spencer's because it's filled with tons of random and weird stuff.

Quote:

If you could have any other first name what would it be?

Haha! Well, when I was in... 2nd grade, I wanted to be Jennifer. (I even made up an imaginary imaginary friend with that name. I was such an odd child.) And in 3rd grade I wanted to be Amy. Now, though, maybe Adella. I love that name.

Quote:

What's your favorite holiday?

Hmm. I'm not sure, actually. I'll have to think about that, because I can't come up with one at the moment. xD

Quote:

Describe your dream date, like with another person.

Ahhh. Hmmm.. I honestly have no clue. xD Maybe just hanging around in nature, or playing video games. I'm easy to please.

Quote:

What's your favorite thing to drink?

Snapple. :3 I blame my parents for buying giant cases of the fruit punch one when I was little. xD I can go through the teas and kiwi-strawberry ones like crazy. They're bad for you, what with all the sugar and all, but just...sooo... tasty. D:

Quote:

Which do you prefer: Facebook or Myspace? If you use either of those sites.

MySpace since I can customize my page, but I'm usually on FaceBook more since that's where all the people I know go now, and I'm a member of some groups on there that I'm semi-active on.

Quote:

Do you have a role model/idol/person you look up to most? if so, who is it?

I don't really have one. But I do think Mimi Kirk is friggin' awesome. (she's in her early 70s, and has been veg*n for 40+ years)

Quote:

Are you a morning person or night person?

Most definitely night. ^_^

Quote:

What's your favorite animal?

I really like African wild dogs and manatees. :3

Quote:

Skinny jeans or non-skinny jeans?

Non-skinny jeans. xD The only kinds of jeans I can wear are flare ones, otherwise I freak out. I don't know why, but they just have to cover the tops of my shoes. I'm weird. :P

Quote:

What is your biggest pet peeve?

Omni's that call themselves carnivores. It seriously ticks me off. I try not to let it get to me, but it's just so stupid, I'm sorry.

And now that I think of it, people who get dogs to match their purse or house or just want a froo-froo designer dog to look cute or hip or cool or whatever (in general, unfit [in my eyes] 'fur-baby parents')

Basically, the woman who is quoted in this article.

Quote:

What is your favorite quality in a person and least favorite quality?

Favorite would be someone who actually wants to be their own person, and not do everything because someone else is doing it. Least favorite... probably the opposite of my favorite --- people who do things just because everyone else is doing it.

Quote:

Do you like getting your picture taken or do you not like that?

I don't really like getting my picture taken. I'm kinda self conscious about it. Heh...

Quote:

When do you want to do as a career, and what did you want to do when you were little?

I want to do something in archaeology or geology, or both! xD I love sciences overall. And apparently when I was in kindergarten or 1st grade, I wanted to be a dentist. I don't know why. But I found this old little booklet thing I made, and one of the questions was what do I want to be when I grow up, and I said a dentist. Complete with "me" (I drew a man. ) looking at someone in a chair with their mouth open, with a giant light and floating teeth...

Quote:

Calling or texting?

I don't like talking on the phone. It bugs me, so I'll say texting.

Quote:

What is your worst habit and best habit?

Worst is I ALWAYS think about the past. Always. Always. Everything that happened, everything that didn't happen, everything that made me the person typing here today. I can't help myself sometimes, and I end up getting sad. x_x Ahhhhhh...I need to work on that. But my best habit..Hmm.. I'm not sure. I'll go with what I was saying yesterday that I always cover my mouth when I cough or sneeze. :P Though that shouldn't just be a habit, people should do that anyways. xD Hehehe. If I think of something else I'll update.

Quote:

What is your favorite continent that isn't the US and why is it your favorite?

Continent or country, both?

If you would have asked me this in early 2008, it would have been Asia, hands down. I was OBSESSED with Japan (and to a little bit, Thailand). But now, I'm not really sure. Maybe South America, because 1. It has Chile. ^_^ and 2. Rainforests, rainforests, and more rainforests. The Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, Moches, etc. Easter Island, the Falkland Islands. All the animals, just so many neat things.

AndrewFL 04-07-2010 06:30 PM

coffee or tea?

Puppet Master 04-07-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFL View Post

coffee or tea?

Tea.

AndrewFL 04-07-2010 06:36 PM

meh.......im a starbucks junky

what color is your floor?

Amy SF 04-07-2010 06:46 PM

Jessica, you're a girl after my own heart. (I love history, too).

(New eps of Bones actually started last week, but don't panic because Fox will probably repeat it at some point. And Monk ended its run last year (cries) but you can always rent the DVDs. I love those shows, too!)

If you were solving homicide cases, would you get into the thick of it and deal with the gory side, like Temperance Brennan, or be seriously OCD and practically faint at the sight of blood, like Monk?

Do you wear any jewelry? If so, what does your favorite piece of jewelry look like?

Which would you rather wear, girly dresses and skirts or a nice comfy pair of blue jeans, rolled up to the ankles and with holes in the knees?

You say you like to collect rocks. Would you like a rock-polishing kit for your birthday?

Puppet Master 04-07-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

meh.......im a starbucks junky

what color is your floor?

I've only had something from Starbucks once, and that was 5 years ago when I was visiting family in Texas.

Well, the floor in the room I'm in now is light brown, wood-colored and designed. x3

Puppet Master 04-07-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Jessica, you're a girl after my own heart. (I love history, too).

(New eps of Bones actually started last week, but don't panic because Fox will probably repeat it at some point. And Monk ended its run last year (cries) but you can always rent the DVDs. I love those shows, too!)

History rocks.

OMFSM THEY DID?!!? I DID NOT KNOW THIS!!! *tries not to panic* I haven't been watching TV all that much the lately, so I've just been going by ear. Ahhhhhhh! D: xD

And yeah, I knew Monk ended (also cries :P) I watched that season adamantly, and if I missed an episode I spazzed. Hehehe. I wanted to know what happened to Trudy so bad. I didn't expect that.

Quote:

If you were solving homicide cases, would you get into the thick of it and deal with the gory side, like Temperance Brennan, or be seriously OCD and practically faint at the sight of blood, like Monk?

Ahaha! Hmm... I would like to think I'd be like Temperance, but in reality, I'd probably be more like Adrian. xD

When I'm watching Bones, I'm usually eating at the same time. All the gory stuff doesn't bug me in the slightest when watching, while my entire family stares at me like I'm crazy and are about ready to puke. xD However, if I were to be there in person with a real body(ies), with the smell and all, yeah... I'd probably faint. xD

Quote:

Do you wear any jewelry? If so, what does your favorite piece of jewelry look like?

I do. (: I usually just wear earrings most of the time, but I do wear necklaces a lot, and bracelets/rings once in a while. My favorite piece..hmm... I have this golden Taz (from Looney Tunes) necklace pendant that I've had since I was probably 4 years old. I used to wear it a lot when I was little, and I have a lot of good memories attached to it. It's very sentimental. (:

Quote:

Which would you rather wear, girly dresses and skirts or a nice comfy pair of blue jeans, rolled up to the ankles and with holes in the knees?

A nice comfy pair of jeans, most definitely. I'm not much of a dress/skirt person. I think the last time I wore a skirt was 5 years ago (and it was actually a skort..), and the last time I wore a dress was...oh wow... when my mom's cousin got married, which had to be at least 8 years ago.

Quote:

You say you like to collect rocks. Would you like a rock-polishing kit for your birthday?

Ahaha yeah, that'd be super cool.

AndrewFL 04-08-2010 06:20 PM

favorite rock?

Veggily 04-08-2010 06:43 PM

What kind of cookies do you bake most often?

shellie 04-08-2010 09:18 PM

Have you done much travelling in your life?

Do you workout/exercise regularly?

Puppet Master 04-09-2010 07:09 AM

Quote:

favorite rock?

Hmmm. I have one that has a bunch of sea creature fossils in it. It looks really cool.

Quote:

What kind of cookies do you bake most often?

Any kind with plenty of chocolate chips.

Quote:

Have you done much travelling in your life?

Not much, but I sure do plan to once I'm older. Haha!

When I was younger, I used to go to the Wisconsin State Fair every year, as well as Montague, Michigan. In 2005, I went with my sisters to visit family in Texas. And when I was a baby, probably no older than 2 years old, my mom, dad, sister and I drove to Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee (there is a picture of me laying on the floor of Elvis' house. ), then to New Orleans, and then to San Antonio where my family is. We had also gone to Mexico, where I was told that I picked out a pair of maracas and wouldn't let them go, so my mom bought them. We still have them.

Quote:

Do you workout/exercise regularly?

Nope. I'm kinda lazy.. Heheh.

Add: I've been trying to post this message for 2 hours! Evil VB keeps not working. :<

peacefulveglady 04-09-2010 06:55 PM

I just got a headache reading Lexis questions LOL anyhow you did a great job answering them Jessica I think that is your name.

What your looking forward to during the summer months?

Do you play any facebook games?

Puppet Master 04-09-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

I just got a headache reading Lexis questions LOL anyhow you did a great job answering them Jessica I think that is your name.

Haha! Thanks, and yup, that's my name. (:

Quote:

What your looking forward to during the summer months?

Hmm. The long days where the sun doesn't set until 9-10pm. I also like being able to grill outside, and just the warm weather in general.

Quote:

Do you play any facebook games?

Just PetVille a little. Hehehe. x3

lexluvzanimalz 04-10-2010 07:09 PM

What's your favorite kind of Snapple? I love that stuff!!!!

shellie 04-10-2010 10:51 PM

What's your usual bedtime/wake up time?

Puppet Master 04-11-2010 05:38 AM

Quote:

What's your favorite kind of Snapple? I love that stuff!!!!

Kiwi-Strawberry and Peach Tea. I also had recently tried the Apple one. Tasted just like an apple to me. Even though they're all just flavored sugar-water, I can't help but love them.. Heheh.

Quote:

What's your usual bedtime/wake up time?

The past two weeks has been going to sleep at about 10pm, and waking up at 5am. (That was because last week I had a lot of tests to take, bright and early, to finish highschool. All done now. Hehe.) I like getting up that early, even though I'm definitely a night owl, because I like watching the sky get lighter.

lexluvzanimalz 04-11-2010 07:16 AM

Omg no way, the peach tea snapple is my fav!!!!! That's so cool haha =).

Puppet Master 04-11-2010 07:26 AM

Quote:

Omg no way, the peach tea snapple is my fav!!!!! That's so cool haha =).

Haha awesome!

peacefulveglady 04-11-2010 02:03 PM

I wish I had snapple in my area , however in my parents area in IL there is tons of places for Snapple but here is Eastern TN I am having problems finding it.

What is your favorite type of House?

Puppet Master 04-11-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

I wish I had snapple in my area , however in my parents area in IL there is tons of places for Snapple but here is Eastern TN I am having problems finding it.

What is your favorite type of House?

Aww, that stinks. ):

Hmm.. Any house that has lots of windows and has a view of nature. A forest, mountains, cliffs, ocean, lake, etc. It's so calming.

Amy SF 04-11-2010 03:47 PM

Another question:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Puppet Master 04-11-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Another question:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But, if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though, were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood. However, the amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck if the woodchuck in question could chuck wood is undeterminable at this time.

Earthling 04-12-2010 12:03 AM

Who is your favourite VBer? (Hint: I have vegan cookies)

Do you have a favourite poem?