VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   Meet Outstanding Members (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/119-meet-outstanding-members/)
-   -   Get to know....Puppet Master (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/119-meet-outstanding-members/111939-get-know-puppet-master.html)

lexluvzanimalz 04-10-2010 07:09 PM

What's your favorite kind of Snapple? I love that stuff!!!!

shellie 04-10-2010 10:51 PM

What's your usual bedtime/wake up time?

Puppet Master 04-11-2010 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexluvzanimalz View Post

What's your favorite kind of Snapple? I love that stuff!!!!

Kiwi-Strawberry and Peach Tea. I also had recently tried the Apple one. Tasted just like an apple to me. Even though they're all just flavored sugar-water, I can't help but love them.. Heheh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellie View Post

What's your usual bedtime/wake up time?

The past two weeks has been going to sleep at about 10pm, and waking up at 5am. (That was because last week I had a lot of tests to take, bright and early, to finish highschool. All done now. Hehe.) I like getting up that early, even though I'm definitely a night owl, because I like watching the sky get lighter.

lexluvzanimalz 04-11-2010 07:16 AM

Omg no way, the peach tea snapple is my fav!!!!! That's so cool haha =).

Puppet Master 04-11-2010 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexluvzanimalz View Post

Omg no way, the peach tea snapple is my fav!!!!! That's so cool haha =).

Haha awesome!

peacefulveglady 04-11-2010 02:03 PM

I wish I had snapple in my area , however in my parents area in IL there is tons of places for Snapple but here is Eastern TN I am having problems finding it.

What is your favorite type of House?

Puppet Master 04-11-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

I wish I had snapple in my area , however in my parents area in IL there is tons of places for Snapple but here is Eastern TN I am having problems finding it.

What is your favorite type of House?

Aww, that stinks. ):

Hmm.. Any house that has lots of windows and has a view of nature. A forest, mountains, cliffs, ocean, lake, etc. It's so calming.

Amy SF 04-11-2010 03:47 PM

Another question:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Puppet Master 04-11-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Another question:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But, if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though, were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood. However, the amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck if the woodchuck in question could chuck wood is undeterminable at this time.

Earthling 04-12-2010 12:03 AM

Who is your favourite VBer? (Hint: I have vegan cookies)

Do you have a favourite poem?

Puppet Master 04-12-2010 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post

Who is your favourite VBer? (Hint: I have vegan cookies)

You, of course! *takes a cookie*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post

Do you have a favourite poem?

Hmm. I do have a couple, but I'll have to say Who by Shel Silverstein. The reason that one is, is because when I was in 6th grade, I had to memorize that poem and recite it in front of a camera. As I got up to the front to say it for my class, I said the title, Shel's name, and the first word of the poem (it's 'who'), and I paused for what felt like 10 minutes. I forgot the words because I was so nervous being in front of the camera. Hahaha. Though I wasn't the only one. Another kid said, "I forgot it, I'm going try to think of it.", and stood in front of the camera for a few minutes doing nothing. Great times.

Envy 04-12-2010 04:27 AM

Will you recommend me for the next VB Star of the week?

Puppet Master 04-12-2010 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

Will you recommend me for the next VB Star of the week?

If you would have asked me that 24 hours ago, I would have! I already suggested two people, in case the first declined. Sorry. ):

IamJen 04-12-2010 02:51 PM

Thanks for the interview Puppet Master. Check out Dogma's thread here: https://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...19#post2664019