Get to know....lexluvzanimalz! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

#1 Old 03-29-2010, 02:51 PM

This week's star is lexluvzanimalz....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexluvzanimalz View Post

Are you a vegetarian or vegan (or something else)?

I am just a vegetarian, but sometime in my life I'd like to become a vegan.

What is the meaning behind your username?

well my name is Lexi (I shortened it to Lex) and I love animals =)

Have you ever met anyone famous?

I've met a lot of people in popular bands

Do you live with any companion animals?

I have 3 cats that I'm very close with and a dog thats only close to my mom.

Do you live with any companion humans?

Just my mom and dad.

Where is your favorite place that you have visited?

I haven't been many places, but so far my favorite place to visit is Wisconsin (and Milwaukee).

What do you enjoy most about being veg*n?

I feel like I'm doing a good thing, and I love that. And I just feel better overall =).

With whom would you most love to have dinner?

Hmm probably Joel Kanitz

Do you have any secret talents?

I have no idea haha. I might, but I'd have to ask someone who knows me really well to tell me xD

What dish/recipe can you make that knocks people's socks off?

I can make an amazing peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Hahaha.

What's your favorite restaurant?

Well for like chain restaurants, my two favs are Olive Garden and Chili's =).

What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're feeling blue?

I listen to music that cheers me up, try to laugh, talk to someone, sleep, those are what I can think of right now.

What's your biggest cooking/baking disaster?

Every single one I've tried to make without help. Hahaha.

What's the one food/product, that you'd love to "veg*nize"?

You know that cheese dip stuff at Chili's, I love if it didn't have meat in it.. cause then I could order it!!!!

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-29-2010, 02:56 PM
Arrrg! Me mateys.

If you could be any animal, what kind would you like to be? (Regardless of their eating habits)

korrakorrakorrakorrakorra
#3 Old 03-29-2010, 02:58 PM
Veggie Regular

Oh, HEY. I forgot about these threads.

Here is "my" question:

If you could go back in time and leave yourself a 10-word note... How old would your past-self be and what would that note say?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 03-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Banned

LEXIII! I'm so excited about your interview .

1. If you invented your own brand of cruelty-free makeup, what would the name be?

2. How do you get your hair to look so amazingly shiny and nice?

3. If you could go back in time and be a Queen or some amazing woman from history, who would you be?
#5 Old 03-29-2010, 07:03 PM
Veggie Regular

If you could instantly learn any instrument, what would you choose?

don't take my life away, don't take my life away.
#6 Old 03-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Hiya Lex!

Strawberry jam or orange marmalade?

Do you wear any jewelry? If so, what does your favorite piece of jewelry look like?

Which would you rather wear, girly dresses and skirts or comfy blue jeans?

Have you ever seen wildlife up close and personal?

How many pairs of flipflops do you own?

I'll stop for now.

*this space not for sale*
#7 Old 03-29-2010, 08:01 PM

Hey!!

Do you know any vegetarians in real life?

what are your cats names?

if you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? if you could only take 2 people, who would you take?
#8 Old 03-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Aww I'm so excited by all the questions! How do I reply to a bunch of them at once like I see people do a lot on this site? I only know how to do one at a time =/

I've just begun having my fun. <3
#9 Old 03-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Veggie Regular

What's your favorite t.v. show?
#10 Old 03-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Aww I'm so excited by all the questions! How do I reply to a bunch of them at once like I see people do a lot on this site? I only know how to do one at a time =/

Point your cursor over the little icon all the way on the right at the bottom of each post. If you hover the cursor over it, it will say "multi-quote this message". Click on that icon for each post you want to reply to. When you've reached the last post you want to reply to, instead of clicking that little multiquote icon, click on the "reply with quote" button. You should have all those posts you want to reply to lined up. Try it and let us know if it works.

#11 Old 03-29-2010, 08:41 PM
Veggie Regular

K thanks Amy, I'll try that!

#12 Old 03-29-2010, 09:18 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

If you could be any animal, what kind would you like to be? (Regardless of their eating habits)

I think I'd be umm a skunk, cause from what I know no one seems to bother them. I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semicharmed View Post

Oh, HEY. I forgot about these threads.

Here is "my" question:

If you could go back in time and leave yourself a 10-word note... How old would your past-self be and what would that note say?

"Don't be so lazy and take better care of yourself" and I'd be like 5 I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post

LEXIII! I'm so excited about your interview .

Aww I'm excited that youre so excited!

1. If you invented your own brand of cruelty-free makeup, what would the name be?

Probably "LHC" cause it stands for Lexi Harrington and then Cosmetics. I know it's not that original or cool or anything though hahah xD

2. How do you get your hair to look so amazingly shiny and nice?

Aww thanks, well when it looks shiny or smoothish its after I washed my hair (rusk sensories calm shampoo and conditioner) and brush it and put this green creme stuff on it (I can't remember what it's called or the brand) but not a lot of it. I have some pictures online where it doesn't look very good cause I let it get dirty hahaha

3. If you could go back in time and be a Queen or some amazing woman from history, who would you be?

Umm I think Marilyn Monroe =). But I'd also be someone who was a big animal rights person, I don't know who though cause I'm not familiar with a lot of historic people besides the really famous ones. I happen to know a lot about Marilyn though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxyphonist View Post

If you could instantly learn any instrument, what would you choose?

Definitely guitar and after that drums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Hiya Lex!

Hi Amy! =)

Strawberry jam or orange marmalade?

probably strawberry jam, I haven't had orange mamalade before but I'd be willing to try it

Do you wear any jewelry? If so, what does your favorite piece of jewelry look like?

Sometimes I wear a necklace or two and sometimes stud earrings. My fav piece of jewelery that I personally have is this cool key necklace that has little clear stones on it. I LOVE it, it's actually what I always wanted and never told anyone. haha

Which would you rather wear, girly dresses and skirts or comfy blue jeans?

I think I'd have to go with the jeans cause I've never have been into skirts although I like dresses for certain times =). I actually only wear sweatpants and some people think I'm crazy

Have you ever seen wildlife up close and personal?

Well I don't know if this counts, but I've been to forest preserves and to this gardens place with tons of plants and flowers, ducks, geese and a large pond type thing with big fish. That's the closest to nature that I get. The geese and fish actually came right up to me!!!!

How many pairs of flipflops do you own?

I think I only have one pair but I wouldn't mind having more! I was thinking about going and looking at some.

I'll stop for now.

Haha you can ask as many as you want =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by animallover7249 View Post

Hey!!

Heyya! =)

Do you know any vegetarians in real life?

I know just a few.

what are your cats names?

The spotted begal [boy] ones name is Hunter but I call him Hunty as a nickname, the all orange [girl] cats name is Lila and the black and white one [boy] name is Sebastian but I call him Sebby as a nickname. The only one I named is Sebastian/Sebby.

if you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? if you could only take 2 people, who would you take?

I'd go to France and bring my friend Kelly with (for like crazy times) and then my friend Nina to keep me and Kelly sane. Lol.

EDIT: I found out that France doesn't have that much vegetarian food so not there. If it was with my two friends I'd go to Australia. But if I was going with my mom and sister I'd want to go to Italy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellie View Post

What's your favorite t.v. show?

I only watch one show currently [I used to watch a lot of tv and then stopped for the most part] is Family Guy, haha.

#13 Old 03-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Veggie Regular

Oh no something happened, my answers got in with some of the other peoples questions... How do I fix that?

#14 Old 03-29-2010, 09:58 PM
Veggie Regular

That's fine. You don't have to fix it if you don't want to. We can figure out which are the questions and which are the answers.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Ever consider raiding your parents' music collection to listen to some oldies?

If you were lost on a deserted island, which is the one book you must have with you to keep you sane? CD? DVD?

Which is your favorite fruit? Vegetable? Tree nut?

#15 Old 03-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

That's fine. You don't have to fix it if you don't want to. We can figure out which are the questions and which are the answers.

Haha okay, I'm not sure how to fix it so I'll just go with how I'm doing it now, lol.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Uhh well I really want to do something with animals, or something with music. I just don't know exactly what. I kind of want to be like in some way, a star... just not in movies or a musician myself haha.

Ever consider raiding your parents' music collection to listen to some oldies?

Actually this is kinda funny cause my mom likes the music I listen to! And besides that [this is what I don't like] she likes hard rock type music. Haha so no oldies really. My dad likes oldies music but he doesn't have any cds or anything =/. Lately I've really wanted to listen to some old music though cause I haven't heard that many, like from the 60s or 70s. I just don't know where to.

If you were lost on a deserted island, which is the one book you must have with you to keep you sane? CD? DVD?

Well I know for CD it would be The Maine's Can't Stop Won't Stop, not really sure about the book or DVD

Which is your favorite fruit? Vegetable? Tree nut?

Fruit: I think it's spelled cantelope, and peaches. Vegetable: potatoes. And I'm really sorry but I'm not sure exactly what tree nuts are!

#16 Old 03-30-2010, 03:32 AM
Veggie Regular

Hey!

Someone asked you what you want to be when your older, but did you want to be something different when you were really small?

What is your favourite and least favourite subject at school?

Reagrdless of the legal and ethical implications, if you could theoretically have any animal as a companion animal, what would it be?

Again on the desert-island theme: You can take 3 pieces of makeup to the island, what are they?
#17 Old 03-30-2010, 03:54 AM
Veggie Regular

If could live in any fictional world (from a book, film etc.), where would you live?
#18 Old 03-30-2010, 11:36 AM
Ex-*****

Do you believe in free will?

What are your thoughts on religion?

If a time-machine sent you back to the 80s and you had to go choose between a going to a concert with Black Sabbath or Jean Michel Jarre or Genesis or Duran Duran, which would it be?

I no longer post here after VB was sold in 2012. (See my profile page for details.)
#19 Old 03-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterbeans View Post

Hey!

Hiiii!! =)

Someone asked you what you want to be when your older, but did you want to be something different when you were really small?

Umm let me think. You know I don't think I can remember to be honest.

What is your favourite and least favourite subject at school?

Least (that comes first haha): math and favorite: probably english, but not the reading part...like the writing part and that type of stuff.

Reagrdless of the legal and ethical implications, if you could theoretically have any animal as a companion animal, what would it be?

I think I've always wanted a pet penguin

Again on the desert-island theme: You can take 3 pieces of makeup to the island, what are they?

for 1.) definitely some kind of moisturzing lipbalm (If thats not considered a kind of make up, my bad!) 2.) mascara or eyeliner and 3.) cream eyeshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by yally View Post

If could live in any fictional world (from a book, film etc.), where would you live?

Hmm I'm not really sure since I don't read a lot or watch a lot of movies =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Summer View Post

Do you believe in free will?

yes, as long as no one hurts anybody.

What are your thoughts on religion?

For myself, I don't choose a religion to follow but I won't judge a person based on their religion, I think anyone can have whatever religion they want and we're all equal. Sorry if that made no sense.

If a time-machine sent you back to the 80s and you had to go choose between a going to a concert with Black Sabbath or Jean Michel Jarre or Genesis or Duran Duran, which would it be?

Hmm well the only band out of those that I'm familiar with is Black Sabbath so I'll go with that one, although I'm not really a fan of that band. I think sometime I will look into those other bands so I know about them.

#20 Old 03-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Veggie Regular

tree nuts are cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, macadamias, walnuts, pecans, pistachios, etc.

#21 Old 03-30-2010, 08:59 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

tree nuts are cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, macadamias, walnuts, pecans, pistachios, etc.

Ohh okay. I think pistachios would probably be my fav.

#22 Old 03-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Arrrg! Me mateys.

If you could guest star on any TV show (filmed or cartoon), which one would it be?

Who is your favorite actor and/or actress?

korrakorrakorrakorrakorra
#23 Old 03-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

If you could guest star on any TV show (filmed or cartoon), which one would it be?

Uhh well I don't watch tv besides family guy but I think I'd want to be on the news, if that counts as like guest star. I'd think thatd be pretty sweet. I'd want to guest star on any show that had a really cute boy [in my opinion], lol.

Who is your favorite actor and/or actress?

Well I don't really watch movies [I've seen some movies though] but I really like Marilyn Monroe

#24 Old 03-31-2010, 12:59 AM
Veggie Regular

I am going to make you dinner and chat what would you like?

What concert would you like me to sneak you into?

How are you so happy most of the time?

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#25 Old 03-31-2010, 03:35 AM
Veggie Regular

Have you seen any films with Marilyn Monroe? Which is your favourite?
#26 Old 03-31-2010, 05:13 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBlonde View Post

I am going to make you dinner and chat what would you like?

haha, some kind of pasta sounds good =)

What concert would you like me to sneak you into?

The Maine sounds good

How are you so happy most of the time?

Haha do I really seem happy...why? Well in real life I'm sad a lot and not happy a lot of the time but for some reason when I'm online I cheer up so I probably come off as really happy cause of that. It depends on the day really.

#27 Old 03-31-2010, 05:18 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Have you seen any films with Marilyn Monroe? Which is your favourite?

I've seen parts of a few of her movies, parts of some like it hot and then there's these two other ones but I don't remember what they were called. A lot of movies I only see parts of besides some that I've seen all of because I have really bad ADD and have a short attention span haha. I also like angelina jolie for an actress and person. But Marilyn is my fav. I'm not sure who my favorite actor is [If I watched more movies I'm sure I could pick a favorite] but on the show Medium, Joe the husband...I like him haha.

#28 Old 03-31-2010, 06:42 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I've seen parts of a few of her movies, parts of some like it hot and then there's these two other ones but I don't remember what they were called. A lot of movies I only see parts of besides some that I've seen all of because I have really bad ADD and have a short attention span haha. I also like angelina jolie for an actress and person. But Marilyn is my fav. I'm not sure who my favorite actor is [If I watched more movies I'm sure I could pick a favorite] but on the show Medium, Joe the husband...I like him haha.

Some Like It Hot is not just her best film, it's the best film ever, you should definitely give it another go
#29 Old 03-31-2010, 06:50 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Some Like It Hot is not just her best film, it's the best film ever, you should definitely give it another go

Haha yeah I'm going to, I was actually talking to my mom about watching some of her movies so I will =)

#30 Old 04-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Veggie Regular

What's your favorite flower?

When you stop watching a movie in the middle, don't you get curious about the end?????

"Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity." Â George Carlin
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page