Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

#31 Old 02-26-2010, 08:52 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

What do you put on your pizza?

What's your favorite kind of cuisine?

What's your view of circuses, zoos and other animal-related (non)entertainment?

Which is worse, South Florida off-season or South Florida on-season?

Pizza has to have lots of veggies, onion, mushroom, tomato, eggplant, peppers, artichoke, spinach and so on but never all at the same time. You have to balance the toppings. I am trying to get over the cheese thing but goat cheese pizza is the best thing. And never forget the extra garlic! I miss having a bread maker and making my own dough and doing the pizza thing myself.

That reminds me I have not seen the fake pepperoni in a long time. Did they stop making it?

My favorite cuisine is either Thai or Vietnamese or Indian. Well basically any asian type of food that they can make extra, kill your mouth hot, spicy tofu vegetables. I scare people with how hot I like my food. Its not so hot but I put sriracha sauce or hot sause on everything.

Circus are very miss treating to the animals, use humans instead. Zoos I am torn on. If they where treated right then I would not be so torn. I think it helps children see animals not just in books and a better understanding of them. Especially city youths who only see things like pigeons and squires in real life. I think also for a lot of the species of animals that is their last hope to be around in their natural habitat because of us. I think there needs to be a better balance of the education of the people towards the animals and the treatment of them. I hope that made seance.

I live so far away from the beach it only makes a difference when I work and everyone is on vacation. It gets so slow in the hair feild in the summer time because school being out and everyone leaving town.

*Red red wine*

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 02-26-2010, 09:02 PM

If you could live any life you wanted, what would it entail? Career, location, etc
#33 Old 02-26-2010, 09:41 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by melancholy024 View Post

If you could live any life you wanted, what would it entail? Career, location, etc

I ideal if? I mean no clue about real ideal. I would love to sing and travel with a band. In reality I want a stable job that lets me be creative and have fun and stable enough to travel and have a comfortable living situation. I would have to see on places for my home base of living because I have not seen many places. I guess the only thing that is constant about all of my ideas is having a partner that I can enjoy life with.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#34 Old 02-27-2010, 04:34 AM

Where's your favorite place that you've visited?

What's your favorite TV show from when you were a kid?

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
#35 Old 02-27-2010, 06:25 AM
Veggie Regular

One of your answers to the main questionnaire said "special time." What does this mean? (My mind's in the gutter...should it stay there?)

What's the most fun you've had lately?
#36 Old 02-27-2010, 07:31 AM
Veggie Regular

What's your favorite sweet veg*n food?

What did you like most about Key West?
#37 Old 02-27-2010, 08:50 AM
Veggie Regular

You can only eat one food tomorrow. What do you choose?

What question do you really want someone to ask?

don't take my life away, don't take my life away.
#38 Old 02-27-2010, 09:25 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

Where's your favorite place that you've visited?

What's your favorite TV show from when you were a kid?

I think it was key west. I would love to say NY but it was very cold and I did not get to go and do fun stuff.

I was a weird kid (ya think). I loved things like Quantum leap and creature feature and of course cartoons. It proubly explains my love of all things strange and gory.

Marilyn Monroe
#39 Old 02-27-2010, 09:39 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormouse View Post

One of your answers to the main questionnaire said "special time." What does this mean? (My mind's in the gutter...should it stay there?)

What's the most fun you've had lately?

All I can say about special time is stress relief .

Ive been having a blast hanging out with mr darling. We went to NC, the gasprilla paraide and many times bar hopping around Ybor(our little party spot). We danced the night away all night. He has been out of town a bit over a week now and I have no clue when he will at least come back to get his things.

Marilyn Monroe
#40 Old 02-27-2010, 09:52 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingthegreen View Post

What's your favorite sweet veg*n food?

What did you like most about Key West?

On the rare occasion I eat sweet things its most likely frozen fruit bar or sorbet. I do like cookies and icecream every now and then. I get cravings for sweets more then I eat them. I will be chatting online with friends and start saying I want a cookie but I never go and get any. Candy is spicy like fireballs so good!

I was 17 when I tried to run away to Key West and I am sure a lot has changed. I loved the weather, the clear water, the people where nice and was just very comfortable to me. I felt at home.

Quote:
You can only eat one food tomorrow. What do you choose?

What question do you really want someone to ask?

One type of food would be pasta if I could do different things with it all the time. Its very versicle.

Questions that will throw me off a bit. Well maybe wait on those till later after I woke up a bit and in a feisty mood.

Marilyn Monroe
#41 Old 02-27-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBlonde View Post

I wish I had money to go to the they Might Be Giants show tonight. They are playing at an awesome venue. That show would be kick ass. I know a few people who are going to it to hang out with after also.

My brother gave me the album Flood when I was about 10 years old. It's still one of my favourites...
#42 Old 02-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Veggie Regular

Would you rather give up booze or sex for the rest of your life?

Immovable object or irresistible force?

don't take my life away, don't take my life away.
#43 Old 02-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxyphonist View Post

Would you rather give up booze or sex for the rest of your life?

Immovable object or irresistible force?

If single sex if involved booze. I love them both so much though. I crave human companionship more then anything.

I can be an irresistible force.

Marilyn Monroe
#44 Old 02-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Veggie Regular

What are your three favorite albums? Books? Movies? Explanations of what you like about them are also encouraged.
#45 Old 03-01-2010, 05:25 AM
Veggie Regular

You responded that you drink to cheer yourself up when your feeling blue .

What's your drink of choice ?
#46 Old 03-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormouse View Post

What are your three favorite albums? Books? Movies? Explanations of what you like about them are also encouraged.

Music-I try not to pick fave but tori Amos boys for pele, cioncrete blonde blood letting and fiona apple when the pawn..... They cheer me up when I am depressed. I put them on and sing to the top of my lungs till I cry to get the pain and anger out.

Movies- The Jerk, The addiction and Rocky Horror. The jerk is one of the funniest things I have seen, come on the dogs name is ****head and it has Steve Martin. The addiction is a philosophical vampire flick with Christopher Walken and lets face it he is the man. Rocky is just fun to go see live and Tim Curry looks damn sexy in woman's clothes!

Books- Paint it black by Janet Finch, Shes come undone by Wally Lamb, any short story book from Steven King and in general chuck palahniuk.Paint it black is the after affects of a mans suicide with his addict girlfriend and his crazy mothers interactions. Shes come undone is just tragic. Steven King's short stories are great because they are just enought and not too long and wordie. Chucks books are very disturbing and I love that.

Marilyn Monroe
#47 Old 03-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeFromSM View Post

You responded that you drink to cheer yourself up when your feeling blue .

What's your drink of choice ?

On a normal occasion its cheap beer. I prefer vodka though. When I can I get red wine I love a glass or two. When I am out I have wheat beer or tequila sunrises.

Marilyn Monroe
#48 Old 03-03-2010, 01:56 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBlonde View Post

On a normal occasion its cheap beer. I prefer vodka though. When I can I get red wine I love a glass or two. When I am out I have wheat beer or tequila sunrises.

Ever have Pabst Blue Ribbon ?

What's a good drink for when your snowed in ?
#49 Old 03-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeFromSM View Post

Ever have Pabst Blue Ribbon ?

What's a good drink for when your snowed in ?

I drink PBR all the time, its one of the better cheap beers.

Snowed in, wow that has never hapended to me being a FL girl. I heard that a lot of people in very cold weather like hot toddys or something like that.

When we have "hurricane" parties its mostly beer.

Marilyn Monroe
#50 Old 03-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm in a creative slump lately, and can't think of any good questions...but I'm keeping up with reading all the cool info being posted!
#51 Old 03-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Here's my standard question.

Is there a teacher (or teachers) you remember who had an impact on your life? What was special about that particular teacher?
#52 Old 03-12-2010, 04:27 PM

Get your last questions in folks. After some delay, a new interview will start on Sunday.

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page