• 2 Post By Sadrielle
  • 1 Post By no whey jose
  • 4 Post By Blobbenstein
  • 2 Post By LedBoots
  • 4 Post By Purp
  • 2 Post By Tom

#1 Old 10-31-2015, 01:09 PM

Wink If we were zombies

Would we actually not harm anyone because we don't eat meat?
Also, would all of the "ethical" meat eater zombies eat us because we are fed a non meat diet and are cage free?
Purp and no whey jose like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-31-2015, 02:55 PM
Veggie Regular

Sure, why not.
Yes on both counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#3 Old 10-31-2015, 06:47 PM
the ever sleepy

Lmao.

I think coming at it from a biology / scientific stand point, in every depiction of zombies like ever (save for Resident Evil to some degree), we have numerous reports and ah... documentaries that suggest that zombification reduces the brain's function to that of basic motor functions and base survival instincts (eat, in particular, and in other zombie breeds reported primarily through erotic novel accounnts, sex), and leave nothing to suggest that zombies are capable of existentialism or abstract thought.

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 11-01-2015, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadrielle View Post
Lmao.

I think coming at it from a biology / scientific stand point, in every depiction of zombies like ever (save for Resident Evil to some degree), we have numerous reports and ah... documentaries that suggest that zombification reduces the brain's function to that of basic motor functions and base survival instincts (eat, in particular, and in other zombie breeds reported primarily through erotic novel accounnts, sex), and leave nothing to suggest that zombies are capable of existentialism or abstract thought.
Yeah, I'm with you on this. Zombies aren't capable of higher thought.
Purp likes this.
#5 Old 11-01-2015, 11:13 AM

Veg*n zombies spend all their time looking for the ingredients label on the side of someone's head, so they never get any brains.
Tom, Purp, LedBoots and 1 others like this.

#6 Old 11-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Not such a Beginner ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobbenstein View Post
Veg*n zombies spend all their time looking for the ingredients label on the side of someone's head, so they never get any brains.
#7 Old 11-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobbenstein View Post
I agree. Vegan zombies will eat eyes of potatoes, ears of corn, heads of lettuce and cabbage, ladyfingers, Buddha's hand, and kidney beans. If I'm missing something, please let me know and feel free to add it.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
#8 Old 11-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Tom
Veggie Regular

^^^^

I always thought vegetarian zombies would really go for cauliflower because they look so much like brains (to me at least). And beets, because they make such a glorious, bloody-looking mess.... and I suppose durian fruit because of the awful smell.

ETA: I just remembered: walnuts and pecans, and I think hickory nuts too, look like little brains! We're thinking up a whole vegetarian zombie banquet here!

Peasant (1963-1972) and Fluffy (1970s?-1982- I think of you as 'Ambrose' now)- Your spirits outshone some humans I have known. Be happy forever.

Last edited by Tom; 11-04-2015 at 04:04 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page