VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   Vegetarian/Vegan Holidays (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/118-vegetarian-vegan-holidays/)
-   -   Isn't it almost time for (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/118-vegetarian-vegan-holidays/138227-isnt-almost-time.html)

Purp 11-26-2012 08:25 PM

Secret Santa? santa2.gifelf.gif


4everaspirit 11-26-2012 08:36 PM

That would be totally awesome. I'm doing one at the college with my veg group I think!! I know the perfect vegan gifts to get people!! I think I'll put down a list on another thread!! Some can be a bit pricey. Most of it is woman related, I haven't really looked at guy gifts...they are a bit harder to get for @[email protected] but I'll look for some~

Maybe not right now though...I'm supposed to be studying @[email protected]

veganshaveheart 11-28-2012 03:38 PM

Everyone is new though I feel...


zirpkatze 11-28-2012 05:25 PM

i think it's a bit too late for it this year. i asked about it a while ago but i think those who ran it previously have all left (because of the forum switch i suppose)
i'm rather sad about not having one. it's always been something that kept me around vb

4everaspirit 11-28-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zirpkatze View Post

i think it's a bit too late for it this year. i asked about it a while ago but i think those who ran it previously have all left (because of the forum switch i suppose)
i'm rather sad about not having one. it's always been something that kept me around vb

I don't see why we couldn't still do it....it's not to late i don't think. My veg group plans to do one this year, but we haven't discussed it quite yet, so we'll see. I'll bring it up at our next meeting just so they don't forget.

4everaspirit 11-28-2012 05:45 PM

Besides....I just put up all those beautiful veg/ eco friendly gift ideas D= [

zirpkatze 11-28-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everaspirit View Post

I don't see why we couldn't still do it....it's not to late i don't think. My veg group plans to do one this year, but we haven't discussed it quite yet, so we'll see. I'll bring it up at our next meeting just so they don't forget.
i'm always up for an exchange. i just meant it'll be hard for people to sign up, be matched, ask questions, shop, and send the package out in time for christmas time

4everaspirit 11-28-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zirpkatze View Post

i'm always up for an exchange. i just meant it'll be hard for people to sign up, be matched, ask questions, shop, and send the package out in time for christmas time

That's definitely a good point. If we are going to have one, we need to do it NOW.

I'm sad that many members left with the change of forums...I still don't fully understand why even though I read blurps about people's concerns. What I think would help is if members help draw in more veg people onto this forum so we can better do these type of contests. I know I sometimes bring this place up as a support forum on yahoo answers, so if others could branch out about this place that would be great.

Purp 11-28-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zirpkatze View Post

i think it's a bit too late for it this year. i asked about it a while ago but i think those who ran it previously have all left (because of the forum switch i suppose)
i'm rather sad about not having one. it's always been something that kept me around vb

I agree. I participated in last year's (my first VB Christmas Exchange ever) and hoped it wouldn't be my last. sad.gifhuh.gifbigcry.gif


veganshaveheart 11-29-2012 10:00 AM

I would like to participate. Although it is pretty late....

I don't want to seem rude, but if we do I would like to put in who I wouldn't want to have me..only because I felt SOOOO SAD for someone last year....

so sad, that I wanted to send her a present..



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.