Australia Shopping in W'gong, West Sydney, South Sydney - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-05-2009, 08:53 AM
Tam

Hi all,

Wow how great is this, I have learned so many things already reading these posts. I am back on a whole food diet after eating rubbish for the last few years and have very happily wiped meat dairy etc as well. I feel so good. I feel sort of lighter. Clean on the inside.

I am posting to see if anyone can tell me where some good health food/organic shops/markets are in the Wollongong/Western Sydney/Southern Sydney area. I have been to Manic Organic at Woonona and an organic shop on High Street in Penrith (can't remember the name) which was great.

I would love to find somewhere I can get the 6 x 1 litre slabs of Bonsoy.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Cheers, Tam.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-07-2009, 04:37 AM

You've been to Penrith? COOL!!!! hehe. I think it's Penrith Organic Health.

Well done on wiping meat and dairy from your diet...

If I find out about any more in these areas, I'll let you know!
#3 Old 05-10-2009, 03:04 AM
Tam

Thanks Lisa, that shop in Penrith was great - I saw you live up that way, have you been in there? I got some oats from there and have a list for when I go back. A lady there did a quick iridology reading for me and it was spot on. Can't wait to go back!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 05-10-2009, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam View Post

Thanks Lisa, that shop in Penrith was great - I saw you live up that way, have you been in there? I got some oats from there and have a list for when I go back. A lady there did a quick iridology reading for me and it was spot on. Can't wait to go back!

You're very welcome. Yeah, I'm like a, hmm, 6 minute walk away hehe. Was the quick iridology reading free? lol. We'll have to meet up there when you go back. They're got yummy pineapple pies there! And neenish tarts... both vegan of course hehe.
#5 Old 05-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Tam

Pineapple pies wow. Yep, the iridology reading was free - I think that is why it was so quick Or maybe she just didn't see much else? It was still very informative, I'll now be on the look out for diabetes since she got most other things right! Of course once she has looked at your eyes she recommends lots of herbal remedies that they have in stock to fix any problems. But you don't have to buy anything.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page