#31 Old 05-13-2003, 04:51 AM
Veggie Regular

ohh! I just had a great idea!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 05-13-2003, 04:53 AM
Veggie Regular

i've never seen them in brisbane BlSe

i had the feeling that you have alot more imported vegan products in melbourne? strange you don't have them there....
#33 Old 05-13-2003, 04:55 AM
Veggie Regular

what is it TAG?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#34 Old 05-13-2003, 04:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by blueserendipity

now to the important question why arn't the ever so delecious tofutti cutties available in aus anymore?

They aren't? I think the only place I ever found them was at Coles in Glebe (Sydney)..... although I have no idea how I got them all the way home way out west without melting, so maybe I got them closer to home, perhaps at Penrith Coles (who definitely don't have them any more).
#35 Old 05-13-2003, 04:57 AM
Veggie Regular

Never mind. I just put it in the community forums.
#36 Old 05-13-2003, 04:57 AM
Veggie Regular

okay.....
#37 Old 05-13-2003, 05:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by DannyKass

^^Meaning you want us as part of you!

Of corse you do!!! Dont worry i dont blame you!!!

I understand New Zealand is the best country (im not just being modest) So i see why you want to claim it for yours!!!

Like ive heard you've done with a various number of our icons..

ie, fish and chips, pavaloa, jandals...

Danny

I'd love to live in NZ (and hope to one day)..... maybe make NZ and Aus. my home. NZ also has a very healthy distrust of the US government's motives, so I think I would fit in.
#38 Old 05-13-2003, 05:10 AM

We have our fair share of looneys too!

We like to call them politicians!!

Danny
#39 Old 05-13-2003, 05:24 AM
Banned

shewolf...... did you hear that one of the Big Brother 3 housemates (Belinda) has a 17 y/o sister in jail for murder?

What I find bizarre is all the re-editing and the broadcasting of a different "uncut" version in Queensland so she (I mean Belinda) and her sister aren't identified. It's on national television, and people have telephones and the internet, like it's not going to get around which housemate it is (Belinda, that is).

Disclaimer: I turned it on by pure chance.
#40 Old 05-13-2003, 06:01 AM

yeahhhhhhhhhhh. I'm another Brisbanite
#41 Old 05-13-2003, 06:52 AM

I'm in Perth, W.Aust
#42 Old 05-13-2003, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurmudgeon

Disclaimer: I turned it on by pure chance.

Ah, yeah right mate! You're as bad as the rest of them. They even had it on in my local chip shop tonight!
#43 Old 05-13-2003, 07:16 AM

Hey with_open_eyes, what did you think of Mona Vale? A good place to buy? Please say yes as I've already handed over the big cheque!
#44 Old 05-13-2003, 08:07 AM
Veggie Regular

When not even the chip shop is safe, you KNOW the end is near.
#45 Old 05-13-2003, 08:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by bennyonacid

Ah, yeah right mate! You're as bad as the rest of them. They even had it on in my local chip shop tonight!

Nah mate, I'm fair dinkum..... I sat my arse down on the lounge and turned the tele on, and it happened to be 7. And since the intro was all "big news blah blah blah" I thought I'd check it out.
#46 Old 05-13-2003, 08:32 AM

Fair enough Kurmudgeon my friend, I shall let it slip on this occasion. But if I hear again that you've been watching that gubbins, I'll be forced to tell the world about your illicit affair with Alf Stewart.
#47 Old 05-13-2003, 08:39 AM
Banned

Alf Stewart? I did a search online for who that is. I know what you watch instead of BB3.
#48 Old 05-13-2003, 08:47 AM
Veggie Regular

Ah! I know I hard of him before!

Now now boys play nice!
#49 Old 05-13-2003, 11:17 AM
Veggie Regular

hey BOA

i wish i could say yes or no but i can't really give you much of an idea cause it's been 14 years since i lived there and i was really young then....

i did love it there when i grew up there though

sorry i can't help much more than that ....
#50 Old 05-13-2003, 05:19 PM
Veggie Regular

hey all. Am i the only Adelaidian here then??

(or Adelaidean even...)
#51 Old 05-13-2003, 05:42 PM
Veggie Regular

Sorry Nat! You must be!

Kurm, yep, I knew about it (come on, I'm a fanatic, of course I knew!) It's funny how much they cut out of the whole story though... sheesh I hate Carlo...
#52 Old 05-13-2003, 07:26 PM

Ha ha, I am not a fan of Home and Away, no way, not me, nope. It's my wife that watches it at 7pm weeknights on Channel 7, I don't even notice it's on.
#53 Old 05-13-2003, 08:59 PM
Veggie Regular

Shewolf, Kurm fill me in!!!! I saw like the last 5 mins (was waiting for Raymond) and didn't know what happened. They said they wont show it in QLD either cuz of the different laws or sumfin. So her 17yo sis is in jail for murder? Murdering who? I want details ppl!!! Hehehe and I don't even watch it.

Oh I'm in Brisvegas btw.
#54 Old 05-13-2003, 09:46 PM
Banned

That's all I know, Euphoria. They made out that it was going to be something really big..... the housemates were all shocked. I checked online and there it was.... kind of ho-hum.

So, who thinks Johnny's gonna spring an election on us? He's having some luck these past few years thanks to world events and his lying to us, so we may have to suffer the Liberals even longer..... not that the alternative is much better.
#55 Old 05-14-2003, 01:28 AM
Veggie Regular

I think it'll be in the next couple of months (the election). I HATE John Howard!!! But there really isn't an opposition. I mean Simon Crean is just awful. Like my mum says, better the devil you know...
#56 Old 05-14-2003, 01:32 AM
Banned

New Zealand looks better every day!
#57 Old 05-14-2003, 03:43 AM
Veggie Regular

haha! I'm with you there Krum!

(but it may be to cold for me . . .)
#58 Old 05-14-2003, 04:12 AM
Veggie Regular

No way I'm voting for Howard... I'll never vote liberal. I'm going green dammit... I used to vote labor but I don't like some of their dog laws so they can screw themselves! LOL

The housemates really overreacted, it's not like Belinda committed the murder but they were acting like that! It's serious because the sister was a juvenile at the time and so cannot be named, but now she has been...

Euphoria, it was a guy in Toowoomba, they murdered him because they thought he was gay, it was her and two blokes in their twenties. It was on Xmas eve one year... the guy's mother and brother drove past a while later and noticed his car on the side of the road and pulled over to investigate, and were shot by the killers (but not killed).
#59 Old 05-14-2003, 04:14 AM
Veggie Regular

in my opinion, kick little johnny out!

can i vote while i am overseas? anyone know anything about this?
#60 Old 05-14-2003, 04:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by shewolf

No way I'm voting for Howard... I'll never vote liberal. I'm going green dammit... I used to vote labor but I don't like some of their dog laws so they can screw themselves! LOL

In our recent State election the Greens were pushing the anti-war thing..... the problem I had with that is that war-mongering is for the Federal government. And the Carr government is against the war (which made the anti-war people throwing paint bombs at his car come across as real drongos).

All that's left for me to do is try to make my vote help keep people out of power.... and there are a LOT who should be kept out.

Quote:

The housemates really overreacted, it's not like Belinda committed the murder but they were acting like that! It's serious because the sister was a juvenile at the time and so cannot be named, but now she has been...

I wonder how much of it was put on.

And yeah, Carlo..... I'm hoping he becomes the first Big Brother death (I'd tune in then for sure).

Quote:

Euphoria, it was a guy in Toowoomba, they murdered him because they thought he was gay, it was her and two blokes in their twenties. It was on Xmas eve one year... the guy's mother and brother drove past a while later and noticed his car on the side of the road and pulled over to investigate, and were shot by the killers (but not killed).

I wouldn't be surprised hearing of that happening in the US, but it happening here is disturbing.

She (the killer sister) should be named so people know to be wary.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page