Vegan Restaurants in Brisbane? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-08-2011, 06:58 AM

Hello. I wonder if anyone could help me...

I'm travelling to Brisbane around September, and I was hoping to go to a primarily veg*n restaurant while I'm there. It would be very helpful if anyone could suggest one that is perhaps close to Queen Street, or near a train station.

I've already tried to google some, but I feel it's better if I get opinions from people who have eaten at them. I understand there may not be many. I look forward to reading any suggestions. Thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Veggie Regular

I like khan yin tea house in fortitude valley. that's an asian place that do fake meats and all the food is excellent and reasonably priced.

Loving hut's not bad.

i really like the alibi room in new farm, but that's more of a cafe. great place if you like a hip atmosphere and you're into pop culture.
#3 Old 06-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasher View Post

i really like the alibi room in new farm, but that's more of a cafe. great place if you like a hip atmosphere and you're into pop culture.

Love that place! But I heard the food went downhill a bit. I dunno whether that is really true or not as I haven't been to Brissie lately.

m8itcanw8.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-11-2011, 05:50 AM
Beginner

there's the forest in west end, or possibly govindas (in the cbd or west end, not sure if they usually cook vegan or just vegetarian though).

If I was where I would be, then I'd be where I am not, here I am where I must be, where I would be I cannot.
#5 Old 03-08-2012, 10:02 PM

Last week, we went govindas vegetarian restaurant in brisbane. It was really a good experience for me. I Love vegetarion, its really a good range of food and cheap in price. Its also very healthy!

West End Restaurant
#6 Old 05-09-2012, 09:50 AM

I've tried out Anouk which has some really good vegan dishes. Some people even claim it's the best cafe in Brisbane, but I won't make such a bold statement. I've never tried it myself, but Grilld is supposed to be good and vegan friendly. And you can always get it take away with searching fast food delivery in Brisbane and search for vegetarian. There's always a good place for vegan in Brisbane I've found. That's my personal recommendations.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page