1. I do want to scream at you, when you turn to me while eating meat and ask, "This doesn't bother you, does it?" or even worse, "Doesn't this smell good?". Yes, boiled flesh smells delicious.
2. I do have higher respect for vegetarians and vegans than omnis.
3. You're not a nutritionist, so don't ask me about where I get my protein. Leave that issue to someone who is a nutritionist.
4. Don't ask me about why I'm vegetarian, unless you're prepared to be able to emotionally deal with the answer.
5. My food is better than yours. Subway does kick McDonalds, Burger King's, and Wendy's asses - all at the same time, too. And vegetables are able to be eaten, and still taste good, raw without seasoning. Meat? I'll pay to see someone eat a raw steak without the seasoning.