Things you would never say/admit to a meat eater. - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 03-25-2007, 08:45 PM
Veggie Regular

Me:

1)Yes, I do feel morally superior to you.

2)I miss double cheeseburgers from McDonalds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Beginner

1.) I judge you when you're not looking.

2.) That chicken looks good.
#3 Old 03-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Veggie Regular

Can I come and live with you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 03-25-2007, 09:59 PM
Veggie Regular

You're gonna put that in your mouth??
#5 Old 03-25-2007, 10:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Just gotta lmao at double cheeseburgers (inside joke)

Ok...

Sometimes I miss the taste of meat.

You're crazy for thinking that eating animals is ok, also disgusting.

Sometimes I do think about being a vegetarian instead of a vegan for the sake of convenience. (*I'm not going to though*)
#6 Old 03-26-2007, 01:25 AM
Veggie Regular

It's too hard for me to be a vegan. I give up.

That barbecued meat smells really good.

I do think you're stupid for not being a vegetarian.

If you're a "semi-vegetarian", why not go all the way?

to my sister, who was a strict vegetarian and went back to eating fish:

You were really stupid to do that. You can get plenty of protein without fish.

Why didn't you insist that your kids be vegetarian, too?

*this space not for sale*
#7 Old 03-26-2007, 06:49 AM
Veggie Regular

I feel bad even writing this. I would never ever admit these things anywhere else. I know it's wrong but:

- I judge you for your choices... and to me you seem ignorant, heartless, and hypocritical

- I feel morally superior to you

- Sometimes it feels hopeless but I live this way because I believe it makes a difference

- I'm glad I have so many things to be passionate about and wonder why I meet all these people that don't

That felt good... and awful all at the same time. I need to work on myself and these POVs. Good thread though
#8 Old 03-26-2007, 07:29 AM
Beginner

My dinner isn't as good as I'm making it out to be XD
#9 Old 03-26-2007, 07:32 AM

I got drunk once and admitted that besides all the health benefits and saving animals, I like being veggie because I like to be different
#10 Old 03-26-2007, 08:44 AM
Veggie Regular

1. You have been fooled into feeling like you have no control or power over your own individual eating habits and you have been brainwashed by TV food commercials into believing that you get some imaginary bliss over the taste of meat, yet when was the last time you really enjoyed eating meat with absolutely no seasonings, sauces or any other special preperation methods to make it seem edible?

2. I equate you to a line of cattle being led to slaughter.

But other than that I'm a real nice guy.
#11 Old 03-26-2007, 09:47 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaybe View Post

My dinner isn't as good as I'm making it out to be XD

Haha yeah im a TERRIBLE cook. hard to convince people vegan food is great when everythings either burnt, undercooked, or a can of beans
#12 Old 03-26-2007, 09:57 AM
Veggie Regular

- You are diliberatly ignoring all of the issues associated with eating meat. Sticking your head in the sand won't make it all go away.

- You are so selfish to put your tastebuds in front of hundreds of lives.

- The only hard part about switching to veggie was all the really bad gas at first.

http://bringingyouohm.wordpress.com/

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavanto

'May everyone everywhere be happy
May the whole world be joyous'
#13 Old 03-26-2007, 10:08 AM
Veggie Regular

My terrible thoughts:

1) I would like to see you eat that after having been strapped upside down in a factory and had your throat slit - while conscious.

2) Yes - I actually do prefer veg*ans morally and ethically higher than you.

3) You have meat.... I have the company of Prince, and he sings good.

4) If I step on a bug, I will feel bad. However, that is no excuse to avoid speaking about you eating meat.

5) Although I do not like violence at all, I sometimes think that violence is what it will take to make you see how much pain actually hurts. Mind you, I would never hurt anyone physically.

6) My words about my Veganism upset you? ... Then don't ask.
#14 Old 03-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Veggie Regular

How can you live the way you do?!
#15 Old 03-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Veggie Regular

1. I do want to scream at you, when you turn to me while eating meat and ask, "This doesn't bother you, does it?" or even worse, "Doesn't this smell good?". Yes, boiled flesh smells delicious.

2. I do have higher respect for vegetarians and vegans than omnis.

3. You're not a nutritionist, so don't ask me about where I get my protein. Leave that issue to someone who is a nutritionist.

4. Don't ask me about why I'm vegetarian, unless you're prepared to be able to emotionally deal with the answer.

5. My food is better than yours. Subway does kick McDonalds, Burger King's, and Wendy's asses - all at the same time, too. And vegetables are able to be eaten, and still taste good, raw without seasoning. Meat? I'll pay to see someone eat a raw steak without the seasoning.
#16 Old 03-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Ankle Biter

Your plate of food is seriously revolting.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#17 Old 03-26-2007, 12:19 PM
Beginner

Gah... I'm actually pretty ashamed to admit these, but, eh....

- I respect veg*ns better than I respect you.

- Stop telling me what's "okay" for me to eat. I am actually quite aware of what goes into my food and, unlike you, I have done research on this. Therefore, I think I am quite aware of what is "okay" for me to eat or not eat.

- Do not tell me that I am unable to meet my requirments for nutrients and/or that I am going to end up in the hospital. Unless you have a degree in nutrition and you have analyzed my diet down to what I ate for my midday snack four weeks ago, I don't want to hear it.

- You think it's disgusting that people in other countries eat what you would consider a pet, yet have you ever related that to eating a cow/duck/chicken/pig/ect.

- You say that just because I don't eat honey/milk/eggs/fish, I'm being extreme. As opposed to the un-exteme veg*ns who eat pork on alternate Tuesdays? Veg*nism is not extreme. It is a personal choice that I make, not you, so what right do you have to tell me that something that I'm doing is going way overboard.
#18 Old 03-26-2007, 12:24 PM
Veggie Regular

1) I think you are disgusting, yes I do mind if you eat your dead animals infront of me you moral-less idiot.

2) Yes, I would love to force the world into vegetarianism. It shouldn't be your right to eat at someone elses expence.

3) No, your Macdonnalds does not smell good. It's disgusting. It's dead animals. It's unethical, and it's gonna make you fat. Ha.
#19 Old 03-26-2007, 12:36 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by michey View Post

- Stop telling me what's "okay" for me to eat. I am actually quite aware of what goes into my food and, unlike you, I have done research on this. Therefore, I think I am quite aware of what is "okay" for me to eat or not eat.

- Do not tell me that I am unable to meet my requirments for nutrients and/or that I am going to end up in the hospital. Unless you have a degree in nutrition and you have analyzed my diet down to what I ate for my midday snack four weeks ago, I don't want to hear it.

- You think it's disgusting that people in other countries eat what you would consider a pet, yet have you ever related that to eating a cow/duck/chicken/pig/ect.

- You say that just because I don't eat honey/milk/eggs/fish, I'm being extreme. As opposed to the un-exteme veg*ns who eat pork on alternate Tuesdays? Veg*nism is not extreme. It is a personal choice that I make, not you, so what right do you have to tell me that something that I'm doing is going way overboard.

i agree with all these.

actually i don't really say anything at all to meat eaters. when they ask me why i am vegan i just say " becuase i want to be". i don't like getting into a huge debate about it, even when they try and get me into one.
#20 Old 03-26-2007, 12:44 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyfugle View Post

actually i don't really say anything at all to meat eaters. when they ask me why i am vegan i just say " becuase i want to be". i don't like getting into a huge debate about it, even when they try and get me into one.

I do the same when someone asks me why I'm a vegetarian. I usually just say something along the lines of "Why not?"
#21 Old 03-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Same as michey. ^^
#22 Old 03-26-2007, 01:06 PM
Veggie Regular

1. I think cows are cuter than your puppy, but I'm not about to eat it.

2. I bet your meat tastes woderful as well, with the right spices of course.

3. I hope you feel bad for eating that.

4. That has pus in it.
#23 Old 03-26-2007, 01:26 PM

You look pretty silly with that ground-up cow hanging out of your mouth.

Why can't you realize how brainwashed you are?

Eating meat makes you seem less intelligent in my eyes.

I do feel morally superior.
#24 Old 03-26-2007, 01:45 PM

1.) Why can't you for once think a little different than the endless pool of sameness around you and realize that one person might realize how wrong eating meat is.

2.) Every couple of days I go to this Forum, where half the threads are dedicated to making fun of people like you

3.) This Salad is great. How's your hacked off piece of Cow flesh covered in the melted down stuff they scraped off a pig bone.
#25 Old 03-26-2007, 02:37 PM
Beginner

I can't believe you want to eat a dead cow/ pig.

I wish you would understand why I went vegetarian, and support me.
#26 Old 03-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Identity_thief View Post

1) I think you are disgusting, yes I do mind if you eat your dead animals infront of me you moral-less idiot.

2) Yes, I would love to force the world into vegetarianism. It shouldn't be your right to eat at someone elses expence.

3) No, your Macdonnalds does not smell good. It's disgusting. It's dead animals. It's unethical, and it's gonna make you fat. Ha.

Haha, I love your third response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
#27 Old 03-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

Haha yeah im a TERRIBLE cook. hard to convince people vegan food is great when everythings either burnt, undercooked, or a can of beans

Omg I know what you mean XDD My cooking skills basically amount to cooking some vegetables and adding curry XD

-How can you pretend to care about world hunger when you contribute to it every day with your diet?

-Your meal used to have a face. It used to poop too. Yum.
#28 Old 03-26-2007, 03:42 PM
Veggie Regular

I couldn't care less if you think i'm a freak, in my eyes you are the freak for eating that.

(when out at meals).. There's a vegetarian option there, how come ALL meat eaters ALWAYS have the meat options? Why not at least try it.

Don't ask me if i mind you eating meat next to me, i do.. but you're still going to do it.

No i'm not going to kiss you after you've eaten that!

Stop going on about your weight and your dieting, stop eating meat if you're really serious about losing weight.

I think i'm healthier than you.

I don't care what you say, i'll probably live longer than you.

Yes, i do prefer vegetarians and vegans to meat eaters.

I'd love you more if you didn't eat meat

........ Argh i feel mean posting that! lol.
#29 Old 03-26-2007, 04:18 PM

You look down on me for my lifestyle, but someday I'll be looking down on you in your GRAVE. I'm healthier than you'll ever be.

Goddamn it, I do miss fried chicken and beef jerky.

You are self-centered and ignorant about the world around you.
#30 Old 03-26-2007, 04:31 PM
Beginner

[QUOTE=Punk_in_Drublic]

Stop going on about your weight and your dieting, stop eating meat if you're really serious about losing weight.

QUOTE]

Yes yes yes yes!!! I have a family member that is always complaining about her weight, yet she eats a ton of meat...and cooks with Velveeta at least once a week.

1. You like your meat? Good, I'll take your vegetables, and you can have extra cancer.

2. Why in the heck didn't I do this sooner?

3. I wish I had the willpower to be a vegan too...hey maybe I will someday and rub it in your face.

4. No, I really don't miss meat. So there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page