VeggieBoards banner

My new Vegetarian Website

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  collegegal08 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'm hoping for some feedback. I just loaded up my new website about everything vegetarian and vegan. You can see it at http://www.veggiehub.com.

(also...the directory link is going to another project i'm working on right now, that won't stay there)

The main idea of the site is to create a "hub." I want to contain all the pertinent vegetarian and vegan information and link to all the resources that are helpful. In the shopping section, I want to have links to the best places to buy vegetarian products. I've got several lists compiled on my computer, but haven't put them up yet...

I'm not done with it yet, still adding links and content. But what do you think of it so far?

Also, I was thinking of scrapping the whole idea and going with something more specific...do you think that would be a better idea?

Thanks!

#3 ·
okay, thanks! That was the one thing that I noticed was missing from the vegetarian internet...and I thought...I can do that...

The directory link will eventually linke to a directory for all kinds of vegetarian sites. Hopefully then it will be easier for people to get through the riff raff and to the sites they want...

The shopping section I thought could end up being great. If users submit places to buy hard to find veggie foods and supplies, then others can get there easily.

I'll make sure to post when its finished...keep the comments coming!

#13 ·
Thanks! thats a great find! I'll put up the new link tonight...

There is nothing wrong with the other site, it just isn't user friendly and professional looking. I'm trying to just use the 'best' links from around the internet and that one didn't qualify for my standards of 'best'

good work!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.