veggie kid trying to save the planet - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 03-07-2007, 05:48 AM

Hi all,

My son and I thought you would enjoy our video entry into the 'Convenient Truths' contest, which is for 1-2 minute videos about how to stop global warming. Our video, 'A kid, a car, and an idea' is about our yellow Beetle that runs on vegetable oil, and the larger possibilities. The contest website has a lot of great videos, a number of which include food issues, although I don't think anyone specifically made a video about going vegan/vegetarian. I made sure to get a prominent shot of the 'Vegan' bumper sticker on my car as I loaded up the used veggie oil from the restaurant. Maybe next time they hold the competition we can put in our vegan 2 cents.

The URL for the contest is http://truths.treehugger.com/. Enjoy all the videos! If you can't view the video, I also posted it at YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIzrupqFLRI

Thanks,

YellowBeetle

vegan family of 4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-07-2007, 11:14 AM

you guys are so great!!! and not just because you are a vegan family with a beetle (though that definetly makes you greater!) tell your son he did an excellent job!

i bookmarked the video to show my 8 year old vegan son when he gets home. he's going to dig your kid.
#3 Old 03-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Veggie Regular

AWE! That's awesome!! You must be so proud. He's so cute, and I like your vegan bumber sticker
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 03-07-2007, 12:25 PM

Wow a vegan car. great job. I never would have thought of it myself
#5 Old 03-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Veggie Regular

That is adorable! I love your car, and what a nice little film. I hope you do well in the contest; you deserve it!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page