Morningstar sausage patties at Costco - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 12-14-2006, 04:37 PM
Banned

Just got word from a friend of mine that Costco is offering a 24-pack of Morningstar sausage patties for $8 and change. First Bocas, then soymilk, now this!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-14-2006, 05:32 PM
Veggie Regular

sweet...

Nec Aspera Terrent
#3 Old 12-15-2006, 07:13 AM
Veggie Regular

YOu know what I get at costco? THese amazing vegan burritos.... they are by Cedarlane.... pinto bean rice and soy cheese! Its I think about $9 for 8 of them!!!! They are great when I dont have time to make a sandwich for work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 12-15-2006, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggielove View Post

YOu know what I get at costco? THese amazing vegan burritos.... they are by Cedarlane.... pinto bean rice and soy cheese! Its I think about $9 for 8 of them!!!! They are great when I dont have time to make a sandwich for work.

i googled the cedarlane burritos you talked about, and read the ingredients on the website, and they have casein in them. It's weird, the single burrito didn't have casein listed, but the family pack of 8 burritos did have casein listed.
#5 Old 12-15-2006, 11:27 AM
Veggie Regular

Ah ok I'm sorry. I'm not vegan but from looking at the ingredients online on the single burrito like you said it seemed vegan. Oh well..... they are still a great vegetarian option anyway!
#6 Old 12-15-2006, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggielove View Post

Ah ok I'm sorry. I'm not vegan but from looking at the ingredients online on the single burrito like you said it seemed vegan. Oh well..... they are still a great vegetarian option anyway!

oh no need to apologize! i wasnt criticizing you, just letting you know they had casein in them if you were a vegan. and i checked out the single burritos at my grocery store tonight and they do have casein listed on there just for any other vegans wondering
#7 Old 12-15-2006, 07:51 PM

I don't think we have a Costco anywhere nearby, which is a huge bummer because these sausage patties are SO yummy.
#8 Old 12-15-2006, 07:52 PM
Ankle Biter

They don't have the Boca Burgers at my Costco anymore.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#9 Old 12-15-2006, 08:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Mmmm... I bought a box of those sausage patties at Costco, and my husband loves them! Quite the deal =)
#10 Old 12-15-2006, 08:38 PM
Veggie Regular

They have both the Morningstar farms sausage patties and Boca burgers at BJ's and also Sams Club.
#11 Old 12-15-2006, 10:32 PM
Veggie Regular

Yep! I bought it months ago. I haven't finished it though because I ate so many, I burned myself out on them. Come over and I'll share
#12 Old 12-21-2006, 12:45 AM

What a great deal! Too bad I don't have a Costco card! lol
#13 Old 12-21-2006, 12:00 PM

I was at costco today and I couldn't find any : (
#14 Old 12-25-2006, 09:13 AM
Veggie Regular

So does Costco let non members go in there to check things out before they make a decision to join? It's 50.00 a year for a membership, which is pretty steep to me to save some money on vegetarian products they may or may not have.

"I used to hate dogs 'til I saw one kill a kid." W.C. Fields
#15 Old 12-26-2006, 03:37 PM
Veggie Regular

I've never seen Boca burgers at mine in Houston, but they do have Blueberry Hill veggie patties which are vegan and awesome! I just went today and picked up a box of MF sausage patties (and a bag of frozen biscuits to put them on) and a package of 14 veggie patties.

They also had a new thing I'd never seen before: Mrs. May's Naturals

They say they're vegan right on the front of the package. (There are lots of accidentally vegan snacks, but how often do you see them SAY they're vegan?) They come in several flavors, and the ingredients are nuts, rice malt, evaporated cane juice, sea salt. They have a variety pack of cashew, almond, and pumpkin seed. They're nummy.

PS: I also recently saw a new brand of snack mix that piqued my interest: Sahale Snacks

I first saw them at a local natural foods store, and I ordered a box of assorted 2 oz pouches for stocking stuffers, but I also saw them today at Costco in big pouches.

PPS: As far as membership, I don't know whether they do a trial membership or anything like that. I didn't see anything on their website about it. Probably the thing to do is check it out on a friend or relative's membership, or convince your friends or family members that you should all go in together on a membership. You can put multiple people on one membership, get multiple cards, and split the cost.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page