funny funny funny! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 09-18-2006, 06:13 PM
Beginner

(Umm, Im not sure where this should go, so I decided to put it here)

So, the Japenese were in the bad books of the world because they wanted to kill whales for "scientific purposes" There were major debates over this and the Japenese were winning. They were the only happy ones about this.

So, recently I saw an episode of The Chasers (I love them, I really do) . They had taken this fact on board, and made some footage for their show. It consisted of them going up to Japanese tourists, tapping them very politely on the shoulder, and very politely asking them whether they could harpoon them with their plastic harpoons, for 'scientific purposes'. It was Hilarious!

Now, Ive gotta say for the Japanese, they were pretty good about it. Two even took off in an exaggereated run, letting the chasers 'harpoon them'.

Then again, you dont take The Chasers seriously. The full title of their show is 'The Chasers War On Everything'. I mean, they do everything. They tried to hug the PM with a chainsaw (after a teen hugged him with a screwdriver at a school and it was caught on film). They noted that people with black stockings over their heads were not often welcome in banks, and went to test this theory out themselves (everyone dropped flat on the floor as soon as they walked in).

Go look them up on Youtube. You are not very likely to regret it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page