vegetarian dating - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-15-2006, 12:02 AM

Has anyone tried any of the veg*n personal posting web pages? Any good results? It may sound terrible, but I don't think I could date anyone who isn't at least vegetarian. I would have never believed it before I turned veg, but I can smell dead animals on people's breath, and is it ever a turn-off! Someone could be amazingly attractive, but death breath would ruin that appeal. That awful smell is so wide-spread that I always carry breath mints with me so that if someone's breath is awful I can pop a couple mints into my mouth and then offer some to the person as if I were doing so to be polite.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-15-2006, 12:07 AM
Veggie Regular

https://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ad.php?t=53887
#3 Old 06-15-2006, 12:08 AM
Veggie Regular

answers you seek.

that thread delivers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-15-2006, 12:09 AM

hi--

well, i'm lucky enough to be married to a veg, so its not an issue for me, butwanted to tell you---look in the family and relationships forum...there were a couple threads there a little while back that you'd be interested in...umm--one was something like "to ask for a veg future" and one was "looking for single veg*ans" or something...ok, i'll see if i can find the links for you...
#5 Old 06-15-2006, 12:12 AM

ok--troub beat me to that one...the other one i thought might interest you:

https://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ad.php?t=53800
#6 Old 06-15-2006, 01:45 PM
Veggie Regular

there is:

veggiedate

veggielove

veggieconnection

(i am still a newbie so I can't put the exact links up....add your three w's to the beginning and your dot com at the end of those)

I have met or dated people I have met through veggiedate and it is my favorite site for meeting veggie singles. Also, try a veggie meetup in your area (same deal with the w's and the dot com)

meetup

IMO, there tend to be more people serious about meeting people on veggie date. It is free to do a profile and the membership is really cheap only 9.95$ (i think can't remember if they raised it).
#7 Old 06-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Veggie Regular

Yes, Veggiedate seems the best. It costs $19.95 a Year. While other sites try to charge $20 a month or more.

greenfriends.com is supposed to be all vegetarians ... but I think I've seen some non-veggie foreigners trolling (mostly middle eastern). There is an American on there that I'm currently interested in. I guess you just need to search through all of the sites and see which one has the most "potential", but why not put the free profile up on all veggie sites ... just in case you catch someone else's eye.
#8 Old 06-16-2006, 11:09 AM
Veggie Regular

in addition, there is also greensingles.com which is run by the same people who run veggielove.com.

Like greenfriends, it isn't all vegetarians - but a good majority are. Pretty cheap too.
#9 Old 06-17-2006, 10:04 PM
Veggie Regular

Some of us just hung out here a while and found someone who has a lot in common with us. Tofu-N-Sprouts is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page