- Soygurt with berries
- Various bars (either homemade
or else Luna, Lara, etc)
- Cut a banana in half and spread it with nut butter
- 'Sprout' almonds by soaking them in water overnight
- Any fresh fruit or veggies, with optional dips
- Toast or half a toasted bagel with cream chreeze, nut butter, fruit spreads, etc
- Trail mix or mixed nuts
- Crackers or rice cakes with any spread, such as hummus, nut butter, veggie purees, etc
- Wholegrain homemade muffins or various other baked goodies that are dreadful for me
- Cereal with soymilk, optional fruit/nuts
- Leftovers! Tonight's snack was a soy latte and one of the mushroom and onion hand pie 'turnovers' I made for tomorrow's lunch, hehe.
- If you're into more savory things, a bowl of soup would be nice. Crush some wholegrain crackers on top or add some noodles or veggies to make it more hearty, if desired.
- Microwave potato chips! (Slice 'em with a vegetable peeler; works great.)
- Popcorn with spices and/or nutritional yeast.
Hopefully that gives you a few ideas