Originally Posted by Gita
We are all Vegitarian are we not? Does someone think they are better than someone else because of some dogma they may or may not have been fed by PETA? Or some other non-profit organization? Why are we fighting? Can't we all just get along? Lets all join hands and sing songs of peace!
1. the original poster started this thread.
2. please prove this dogma theory and that PETA 'fed' it to someone
3. please show where fighting occurred
4. it is undisputed that most [probably 99.5%] dairy and egg sources are cruel, engaging in malicious acts such as rape, forced starvation [called molting], confinement/enslavement, and finally, murder to end the poor animals' misery
5. would the lacto-ovo vegetarians here like to read about how much i love to eat meat, lots of it, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and sometimes even a drop of meat extract in my coffee just for kicks? i highly doubt it. so if you want to go about spewing and chatting about the things you do in your life that are cruel and selfish, don't expect EVERYONE to agree. it's your choice to do it, but just as you talk openly, so can we, the people who care about animals and want to end the systemic killing of said creatures.
6. please don't act as if these comments were unsolicited. anyone who thinks that, go read the first post, stop, think, reflect a bit, and you'll see why vegans and other vegetarians respond.