I'm back - after a long absence! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 11-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Beginner

Hi everyone!

It's been awhile - I am ashamed to say that I "fell off the wagon" and had started eating meat again. BUT......

Last night, as I was contiplating what "diet" to start becuase I need to lose 100+ pounds (uggh!) I realized that the healthiest diet is found in the first few pages of the Bible....vegan! Duh! It's what you all told me all along! I feel like such a dumb-a$$! (that is me! hehe)

So - I decided that starting this morning I was going to start eating a vegetarian/vegan plan again, and stick with it this time! I am NOT going to call myself a vegan, but will try my best to stick with that. Last night on the way home I picked up some vegan bread, soy "milk", a few Fantastic Foods brands of convenience items (since I'm at college 13 hours a day on Mondays and Wednesdays - I need something quick and yummy), Cliff & Luna bars, some fresh fruit, fresh veggies and frozen veggies.

For breakfast I had 1/2 Cliff bar and some cashews and Gatoraide to drink (not the best drink, but I have a case of it left - once it's gone, I'll switch to water or natural juices).

I packed the following for my lunch: 2 rice cakes with organic peanut butter, abt a cup of baby carrots, 4 ginger snaps, plain chips (abt 1/2 cup), a clementine orange/tangerine, an apple, and a Luna bar. I definitely will NOT eat all of it, but wasn't sure what I'd be craving, so I wanted to be sure to have a few choices.

I packed the following for dinner: Fantastic Foods chili, 1/2 cup oyster crackers, 4 ginger snaps, 1/4-1/2 cup of chips, and some more carrot sticks (maybe another clementine too - I can't remember! lol).

So - I guess I am writing to 'fess up' about my slip (for a LONG time), and to let you all know that I'm back! I've missed the boards, and will be checking in OFTEN!

Crystal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Veggie Regular

Welcome back!

And don't worry, we'll help you stick with a veggie diet. Won't we, guys and gals?

*this space not for sale*
#3 Old 11-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Beginner

Thank you!

I just told my best friend (I'm 31, and she's older than me - she'll be 50 next week) and her response was "again? How long will it last this time?". UGGHH!

All I need is SUPPORT to be able to do this!

I'm glad I have these boards!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 11-08-2005, 07:28 AM
Veggie Regular

hey I remember you, welcome back
#5 Old 11-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Veggie Regular

I remember you too, of course Welcome back!!
#6 Old 11-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyK View Post

I remember you too, of course Welcome back!!

Thanks Sally!

Do you still have my email? I need you to email me...please! I want to talk about Arbonne again!
#7 Old 11-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Veggie Regular

To be honest I don't have a clue who you are, so many pass thru that I hardly know who's jack from jill.... but many greetings to you nonzeeless.
#8 Old 11-09-2005, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

haha best smiley
#9 Old 11-10-2005, 01:32 PM

That's awesome that you're back on track

I say to you "welcome back"

Vegan is the way to go

If you slip up just say "doh"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page