Detoxification - complete body - any recipes/cleanses that you know? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 03-12-2017, 06:31 PM

Detoxification - complete body - any recipes/cleanses that you know?

I am looking to do something along the lines of a 7-10 day detoxification period for my body & clense it.

A few thing to keep in mind:

I work 5 days a week, so something that will have me in the bathroom ill in any way would not work nor do I want to experience this.

If there is something that may make me use the bathroom that can be started on a Friday and I'd be OK by Monday completely then let me know.

Also, I have just recently found out on my mother's side that there are some issues with intestines/colon and I'd like to keep in mind that this would/could benefit that area of my life. I'm not against getting a cleanse through the doctor but I'm not at the point in my life where I feel it necessary (albeit I will talk to my doc. soon about such).

And obviously, I'm asking here because I would like something that supports my way if life - which many may not be able to take into consideration other than those who are a part of it. So any opinions/expertise are appreciated!

Basically - I'll be straight forward. I use drugs occasionally and have used them more so recently, I also am quitting smoking and have planned it for a while (this is the last 3 days coming up and I think it's a great time to do something like this!) - I've dropped a few pounds which were my goal during this time due to the decrease in cigarette smoking, and I'd like to keep a balanced life from here on out. I've also consumed more alcohol in the past 3 months than my whole life (other than my late teens).

Add this all together its time for a change and I'd like some help/advice on doing so. Thanks!

-Andy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page