Dear Mumsiy Made Another Comment.... - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 09-12-2004, 07:01 PM

Well, if you read my other post, about me mum making a comment that made me rather angry, here's another one......

Today, me mum, me little brother, me mums boyfriend and his daughter ( a year older then me ) were eating pizza and salad and chicken wings that thay had delivered. I was looking around for something to make myself, and dear mumisy said ' Oh, common! You've only been a vegetarian for 1/2 a day! Geeze Ch*ist!' After I NICLEY said that I don't eat pizza, chicken, or that salad with the type of dressing she had on it. And she knows this.

Sorry for bothering you with this, but its REALLY bothered me.........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-12-2004, 07:32 PM
Veggie Regular

You've been vegetarian for 2 years, right? Has she just started making these comments? What do you say to her in return? It seems strange that she'd make those remarks if this isn't new. It's rude of her either way, even if you were a new vegetarian. Have you talked to her about you perhaps taking responsibility for your vegan diet at home? It seems like your only option if she can't help you. I don't know if you can afford to buy your own food, etc, as I don't know your age, etc.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page