VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinner - help :)

951 views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  flustine91 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello :)

Do some of you have some nice and easy (but still satiating food) recipes for a new vegetarian, its for dinner.. ? :)

Perhaps for a week or so, or just some of your favorite recipes :)

#3 ·
Ow, Im new in all this vegetarian, but I can tell that I like: rice, potatoes, nuts, oatmeal, most vegetabels and fruit - but not mango, unfortunately, caus it looks so yummi. And then i LOOVE avocado <3 Hmm.. Im not that picky, I think :)

#7 ·
Reactions: flustine91
#8 · (Edited)
Hello :)

Do some of you have some nice and eacy (but still satiating food) recipes for a new vegetarian, its for dinner.. ? :)

Perhaps for a week or so, or just some of your favorite recipes :)
Welcome flustine91 :)

I second Silva's recommendation for beans and lentils. This is the kind of stew I like for winter, lots of protein, hearty and filling, nice and simple and you can make a batch and keep it in the fridge for several days:

http://www.vegkitchen.com/recipes/everyday-meals/hearty-lentil-soup/

Are you aware that there is a Danish vegetarian society? Looks like they have meet-ups and a Facebook page:

http://www.vegetarforening.dk/node/899

>Oops, beat me to it David3<

#10 ·
It sounds delicious, Spudulika :) I´ll try that :)

Yes I know, but the sites on Danish and the forums there are available, is not going that well, in my opinion. I like this site, I just have a problem by express myself, I hope the people I talk to on this site understand what I´m writing :D

#11 · (Edited)
Thank you, David3 :)

What´s your favorite food for dinner, if I can ask ? :)
My favorite food, for any meal, is lentil and kale soup!

Flustine91, what are your other favorite meals? Maybe someone here knows a meatless version.

Reactions: LedBoots
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.