Dunkin' Donuts Caramel Iced Coffee - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-22-2004, 09:46 AM
Veggie Regular

Does anyone know what's in the Dunkin Donuts Caramel coffee? Do they use actual caramel for the flavoring, or what? I couldn't find anything on their site
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-22-2004, 10:17 AM
Veggie Regular

Is this it?

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus...ages&id=DD-711
#3 Old 08-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Veggie Regular

No, it's different... Just caramel coffee. It's not listed on their site anywhere :/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 08-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Veggie Regular

*cracks knuckles*

the caramel coffee is just a flavoring, no real caramel. same if it's just plain iced coffee with a caramel flavor shot in it, which is what we had to do at the one i worked at, because we were too ghetto for actual caramel iced coffee (which is good, because it smells really bad while it's brewing). the caramel swirl syrup used for lattes has milk in it... but then again, being vegan, i'm sure you're not getting a latte anyway

(though i used to make mocha ones with soymilk that i brought myself... but i worked there, i could )
#5 Old 08-22-2004, 11:59 AM
Veggie Regular

yeah i make those when i work in the morning Mayuko ! and i don't want to eat for a while after a mocha soy latte ( only a hot one )

i dont' think there are any animal products in the caramel iced coffee, just something that smells kind of like caramel, same with hazelnut ( which i love ) it doesn't have any nuts in it

btw. if anyone wants to know - there is honey in some of the dunkin donuts bagels - the berry berry, and the wheat ones that's for sure
#6 Old 08-22-2004, 12:00 PM
Veggie Regular

Mayuko, i make my coworkers make me coffees whith the soy milk that i keep in the back cooler when i come in

< special
#7 Old 08-22-2004, 01:12 PM
Veggie Regular

hehe yeah i did that when i worked there!

the blueberry bagels also have honey. and the sour cream and onion ones are um, obvious

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page