Vegan Indian Cooking Workshop in France - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-28-2015, 08:22 PM

Vegan Indian Cooking Workshop in France

Hello, my name is Pallavi and I am a food blogger. I have been writing about vegan and vegetarian recipes on my blog Veggie Zest for past 3 years.

I wanted to share with you that I am collaborating with a yoga retreat located in Montesquieu, Aquitaine, France for a cooking workshop. I will be teaching vegan and gluten free Indian dishes made healthy for day to day menu. We are in the process of promoting the workshop and reach people who might find it interesting and useful to attend this workshop. We are trying to reach as many vegans and vegetarians as possible and I feel with your help we can reach a substantial number.

Below is the link to the event with all the details, please go through it once and check out the schedule and the fab menu. Please leave your thoughts and comments - your input is much appreciated. Thanks so much!

http://www.littlefrenchretreat.com/r...h-veggie-zest/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Veggie Regular

The price looks steep. But I suppose it's justified. it's more than my months salary.
#3 Old 05-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Veggie Regular

You have a couple of dairy products on that menu, so the title of this thread should have used the word vegetarian and not vegan.
Menu looks good. Expensive, but if accommodation is offered then I guess it is justified. Plus, everything is expensive in France anyway.
Good luck with it, and hope some meat eaters come to it and see how vegetarian food can be tasty.

"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form." - William Ralphe Inge

Last edited by jessandreia; 05-03-2015 at 09:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 05-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Veggie Regular

MOD NOTE: I moved it from the Introduction page to the Vegetarian Support forums instead. Carry on.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.

Tags
ayurveda , cookeryworkshop , indian vegan , vegetarian dishes , vegetarian menu

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page