VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What's for dinner? (Version 2.0)

27K views 297 replies 80 participants last post by  Lori70 
#1 ·
Our last thread garnered over 5,000 responses, so let's keep the momentum going with Version 2.0!

LL

I'm having Trader Joe's Green Curry Simmer Sauce with Tofu, Forbidden Black rice, and veggies. I'll also have a veggie eggroll and maybe a little ice cream with tamari-roasted pumpkin seeds for dessert.

Aristede
:book:

See less See more
Reactions: Werewolf Girl
#3 ·
Last night I had a vegan burger on a potato bun with Swiss & cheddar cheese, mustard, ketchup and relish. My sides were 1) kidney bears with Devil's Spit BBQ sauce & some Bahamian hot sauce, and 2) a small side salad of lettuce & tomato, with Blue Cheese dressing. Desert was some tapioca pudding from Whole Foods.

Reactions: Werewolf Girl
#7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagineaa View Post

Warm slices of chocolate chip panetone with margarine and cream cheese.

And not feeling the least bit guilty.
panettone... nom nom nom. I didn't have any during Christmas, though I'm sure I could make some from scratch.

Aristede
:book:

#9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessAndreia View Post

Amy's roasted vegetable pizza.
Mmm, I love that pizza. I've had it with Daiya shreds before but it's pretty delicious on its own.

Also for dinner I'm having mashed potatoes and kale and baked tofu breaded with panko crumbs.
lick.gif

#10 ·
For dinner tonight we had twice baked garlic potatoes, peppers stuffed with spicy tomato rice, black beans, spinach, chopped peppers and tomatoes, and a side salad with mixed greens, granny smith apple matchsticks, ciabatta croutons, sunflower seeds and a sweet dijon dressing. Yums!

I'll probably have a berry granola concoction later tonight with some coconut milk. <3

#11 ·
Macaroni, cabbage, and kidney beans stew, accompanied by barbequed portobello mushrooms.

#25 ·
I had gluten-free mac 'n cheese, featuring Daiya cheddar and provolone. Thinking about a salad now.

#26 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post

I had gluten-free mac 'n cheese, featuring Daiya cheddar and provolone. Thinking about a salad now.
I had a similar dinner. Pasta with Daiya cheese, marinara and Yves ground round and then a big salad with mixed greens and cucumber.
lick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.