VeggieBoards banner

Mcdonalds Quorn Premier

5K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Sola 
#1 ·
Ok so a new veggie burger has been released by Mcdonalds. The Quorn Premier as part of their salad thingy choice thing...

Anyway, I decided to try it, as I eat Quorn and I don't often go to Mcyds.

It's nice, better than the vegetable one, the flavour is mostly from the sauce but it's nice. Not something that will make me go to Mcdonalds every week tho.

Has it been released anywhere else? Has anyone else tried it? Vegans need not apply please.

See less See more
#2 ·
I've tried it, and I wasn't impressed. I preferredthe old vegetable deluxe. It had three times the fat of the quorn premiere, and it tasted three times better.

The old vegetable deluxe was an alright burger. The quorn premiere is basically a sandwich designed to appease the health nuts and vegetarians, rather than being "for the veggies"

I seldom visited mcdonalds beforehand, and my visits will be less frequent, seeing as the new vegetarian sandwich is sh*t. i long for the old one, which had twice the fat of a regular hamburger. fat is good!

#4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by FafaFrappy View Post

I'm vegan, and i'm going to post here just because i can!
Heh Heh.... she posted on a thread that has egg....

Yeah, I agree. "need not apply" needs to be banished from the English language. It's so...... exclusive in an annoying way.

Unfortunately, I won't step into a McD's, so I have no idea if they have the Quorn sandwich here. If they do, I doubt they realize it's veggie. :p

#13 ·
Quorn is not vegan.

Mcdonalds in the US endeavours to say "None of our products are certified vegetarian" What wonderful customer service!!! In the UK, mcdonalds are much more friendly, and offer quite a few items for the vegetarian clientele, although after 10 years, they've abandoned the old veggie burger, and gotten the sh*tty quorn one instead.

#15 ·
Sorry for the delay..I forgot where I posted this

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sola

Vegans need not apply please.
I'm vegan, and i'm going to post here just because i can!
He he. I posted that just to be cheeky. No hard feelings, right?

Well with the new quorn burger it falls apart quicker than the old veggie burger. But I think it wouldn't have hurt to keep the old one. I liked it too.

Thinking about it, most burgers (whether it has fake meat or vegetable) falls apart on me, the burger just slips out. Must be too much sauce :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.