Lawrence Wilson, MD - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 7Likes
  • 1 Post By Kath
  • 1 Post By Phalkon
  • 1 Post By imagineaa
  • 1 Post By @rno
  • 3 Post By Lipps
  • 1 Post By David3
 
Thread Tools
#1 Old 06-15-2013, 10:40 AM
 
Phalkon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3

Hi,

I`m new here and therefor I appologize if I`m posting in wrong place, etc. Also I`m not an native English speaker, so bare with me.

I`m thinking about becomming a vegetarian, but I was always kind of into nutrition and I found this article: http://drlwilson.com/Articles/vegetablediets.htm

Since then I was searching for somebody who knows what he`s talking about to prove doctor Wilson wrong.

I`ve heard many people talking about vegetarian diet. Almost all of them was talking about how vegetarian diet contains all the necessary compounds, is healthier, etc. etc. and why is it so.
But nevertheless I still kind of think that doctor Wilson prove them wrong, because I haven`t find anybody refering to him, talking about what he said, or discredit him. So I`m hopping that maybe somebody here find anything like that or even knows better about this stuff.

 

I may sound kind of silly but I dont speak English as good as I want to. But know that I would prefer anybody responding to say that Wilson has a point, rather then lie. Who know I might still become a vegetarian because of etics reasons, so don`t try this "we have to recruit him no matter what" :)
 

Thanks in advance for all the responds.

Phalkon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 06-15-2013, 10:47 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lentil City, UK
Posts: 2,535

Is this person actually a qualified doctor?!

 

"Women’s craving for male sexual fluid. Some women develop a strange craving for male semen, also called male seminal fluid or male sexual fluid.  This may sound odd, but it is quite common, especially among semi-vegetarian and vegetarian women.  They want frequent sex without condoms because they feel better when they absorb more male sexual fluid.  The problem is much more common among semi-vegetarians, and especially those raised on a semi-vegetarian or vegetarian diet.The problem is these women literally wear out their husbands and boyfriends, wanting sex daily or every other day in most cases.  It is not about enjoying the orgasms and some women don’t even have orgasms and don’t care.  It is the fluid they want.  This can be very hard on marriages and other man-woman relationships.

60225 is offline  
#3 Old 06-15-2013, 10:52 AM
 
Kath's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet-Vegan View Post

Is this person actually a qualified doctor?!

 

"Women’s craving for male sexual fluid. Some women develop a strange craving for male semen, also called male seminal fluid or male sexual fluid.  This may sound odd, but it is quite common, especially among semi-vegetarian and vegetarian women.  They want frequent sex without condoms because they feel better when they absorb more male sexual fluid.  The problem is much more common among semi-vegetarians, and especially those raised on a semi-vegetarian or vegetarian diet.The problem is these women literally wear out their husbands and boyfriends, wanting sex daily or every other day in most cases.  It is not about enjoying the orgasms and some women don’t even have orgasms and don’t care.  It is the fluid they want.  This can be very hard on marriages and other man-woman relationships.

 

Ohhhhh, is that what it is?! I have always had a penchant for unsafe sex but I assumed I just loved the excitement of living on the edge regarding STDs and unwanted pregnancies.

 

On a serious note, if you are worried about this I would like to reassure you: that is the craziest thing I have ever read. It's not true. (Edit - directed at Phalkon, not Quiet Vegan!)

Kath is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#4 Old 06-15-2013, 10:55 AM
 
Kath's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 463

AND welcome to veggieboards Phalkon. I hope you can find trusted sources for answers to your questions here.

Kath is offline  
#5 Old 06-15-2013, 11:00 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lentil City, UK
Posts: 2,535

He also admires a woman who says that she talks to Jesus .... Apparently He said it was okay to eat animals as long as they are prepared "with love".

 

This 'Doctor' strikes me as slightly insane :)

 

Phalkon, please ignore everything this man says/writes!

 

This statement is breathtaking:

 

IS THERE ANYTHING POSITIVE FOR ANIMALS REGARDING EATING MEAT?

 

Yes.  When animals spend time around human beings, even penned up in cages the way chickens and cattle often are, they advance spiritually.  This is the truth.  The same is true of owning pet animals, too.

60225 is offline  
#6 Old 06-15-2013, 11:09 AM
 
Kath's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 463

I agree with you 100% on the insanity thing - the problem is not that he argues against vegetarianism, it is that every single argument is completely made up AND unbelievable. I can't give my honest opinion on the article here but ohhhhh my it's a whole new level of crazy. Even here, he thinks he's making a logical argument. How can he think that?! And how the hell is it more stressful to live in the US than an Indian cave?! The mind boggles.

 

As my teacher, Dr. Bernard Jensen, once explained, “There is bad meat, but meat is not bad.”  He also told me “It is not wise to drive the LA freeways and be a vegetarian.”  By this he meant that if one were to live isolated in a cave in India, perhaps a vegetarian diet would be okay.  However, living in a modern nation with plenty of stress, one needs what he called “the animal fats and proteins”.

60225 likes this.
Kath is offline  
#7 Old 06-15-2013, 12:08 PM
Poo Pie Head
 
ShadowKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 484
This "doctor" seems kinda loopy... Most of the points he brings up are simply not based on science (the body needing "yang"???). Any of the deficiencies he brings up are easily addressed by eating a balanced veg diet. Anyone eating an unbalanced diet (veg or not) can easily end up with deficiencies. Considering how little actual science is in his argument, I would suggest basically ignoring it, as poorly founded dietary "advice" is always a potential recipe for disaster.
ShadowKat is offline  
#8 Old 06-15-2013, 01:51 PM
 
Phalkon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post

I agree with you 100% on the insanity thing - the problem is not that he argues against vegetarianism, it is that every single argument is completely made up AND unbelievable. I can't give my honest opinion on the article here but ohhhhh my it's a whole new level of crazy. Even here, he thinks he's making a logical argument. How can he think that?! And how the hell is it more stressful to live in the US than an Indian cave?! The mind boggles.

 

As my teacher, Dr. Bernard Jensen, once explained, “There is bad meat, but meat is not bad.”  He also told me “It is not wise to drive the LA freeways and be a vegetarian.”  By this he meant that if one were to live isolated in a cave in India, perhaps a vegetarian diet would be okay.  However, living in a modern nation with plenty of stress, one needs what he called “the animal fats and proteins”.

 



Well I actually think he has a point there. I dont know about the cave thing, but modern society has definitely more stress that aboriginal people. In a movie, there was comparition between modern society and aboriginals. People hurrying to work and aboriginal walking around peacefuly, working, talking, no hurry, no stress.
I dont have proof for this, but I think theres some point.

 

To all the others. I suppose youre right. The whole thing sounds a little bit too crazy to take it seriously. As a matter of fact, Im not really sure weather hes a real doctor. By really quick research I found only one small reference to him from some wikipedia page about who knows what. It might be cause of football player of the same name is much more of a celebrity. :D

 

Anyway, thank you all guys.

Mr. H. likes this.
Phalkon is offline  
#9 Old 06-15-2013, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator
 
silva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 8,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalkon View Post

 



Well I actually think he has a point there. I dont know about the cave thing, but modern society has definitely more stress that aboriginal people. In a movie, there was comparition between modern society and aboriginals. People hurrying to work and aboriginal walking around peacefuly, working, talking, no hurry, no stress.
I dont have proof for this, but I think theres some point.

 

To all the others. I suppose youre right. The whole thing sounds a little bit too crazy to take it seriously. As a matter of fact, Im not really sure weather hes a real doctor. By really quick research I found only one small reference to him from some wikipedia page about who knows what. It might be cause of football player of the same name is much more of a celebrity. :D

 

Anyway, thank you all guys.

I agree that living in the cililized, technological world is more stressful. It reinforces my belief that anyone living that life should be vegan.

We use modern transportation, have climate control, instant weather and news reporting, we kill off millions of animals just to create more buildings, every day. Everything we do without even mentioning food, involves killing animals. 
We have the ability to safely store foods without the loss of nutrtion, we can grow food almost anywhere-even in high rise buildings with hydroponics.

If we don't have to run around the wilderness hunting animals we certainly don't need to raise them as if they were plants.

 

Another thing that worries me is the Weston Price endorsement, right along with meat being "cheaper" than vegetables!!!

Yes, chickens living and dying on top of each other, live ones next to dead, fed the worse crap that doesn't cost anything, and pumped with hormones and antibiotics- is cheap. Same with cattle and pigs. 
He doesn't even mention organic or pasteured meats.

 

And he doesn't discriminate between a good vegan diet and a poor omnivorous one


Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good
silva is offline  
#10 Old 06-15-2013, 09:57 PM
Beanitarian
 
imagineaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,002

This man claims to have gotten his MD in Mexico but is not a licensed physician.

 

http://drlwilson.com/Dr.%20Wilson.htm

 

His employment history since 1982 is listed as consultant at a company that analyzes minerals in hair.

 

If it QUACKS like a duck...
 

Mr. H. likes this.

Beanitarian.
imagineaa is offline  
#11 Old 06-16-2013, 05:22 AM
 
Phalkon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagineaa View Post

This man claims to have gotten his MD in Mexico but is not a licensed physician.

 

http://drlwilson.com/Dr.%20Wilson.htm

 

His employment history since 1982 is listed as consultant at a company that analyzes minerals in hair.

 

If it QUACKS like a duck...
 

 

yea, it probably is a duck :)
thanks

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by silva View Post

I agree that living in the cililized, technological world is more stressful. It reinforces my belief that anyone living that life should be vegan.

We use modern transportation, have climate control, instant weather and news reporting, we kill off millions of animals just to create more buildings, every day. Everything we do without even mentioning food, involves killing animals. 
We have the ability to safely store foods without the loss of nutrtion, we can grow food almost anywhere-even in high rise buildings with hydroponics.

If we don't have to run around the wilderness hunting animals we certainly don't need to raise them as if they were plants.

 

Another thing that worries me is the Weston Price endorsement, right along with meat being "cheaper" than vegetables!!!

Yes, chickens living and dying on top of each other, live ones next to dead, fed the worse crap that doesn't cost anything, and pumped with hormones and antibiotics- is cheap. Same with cattle and pigs. 
He doesn't even mention organic or pasteured meats.

 

And he doesn't discriminate between a good vegan diet and a poor omnivorous one

 

Agreed.
May I ask, have you seen Earthlings or Food Inc? If not you might want to, but you seem to know the stuff from these movies already anyway. :)

Phalkon is offline  
#12 Old 06-16-2013, 06:43 AM
Siv
Veggie Regular
 
Siv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 456

It was almost believable until "Much too yin".

 

I'm also very annoyed to find that vegetarian girls are sexually ravenous and have a semen addiction. I'm married to an omni sad.gif

Siv is offline  
#13 Old 06-16-2013, 07:08 AM
 
Kath's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by silva View Post

I agree that living in the cililized, technological world is more stressful. It reinforces my belief that anyone living that life should be vegan.

We use modern transportation, have climate control, instant weather and news reporting, we kill off millions of animals just to create more buildings, every day. Everything we do without even mentioning food, involves killing animals. 
We have the ability to safely store foods without the loss of nutrtion, we can grow food almost anywhere-even in high rise buildings with hydroponics.

If we don't have to run around the wilderness hunting animals we certainly don't need to raise them as if they were plants.

 

See, all that stuff you just said just reinforces some of my reasons for thinking 'civilised' (I do hate that, people in less economically developed or poorer countries aren't 'savages' any more than westerners) society is less stressful. Yeah, people rush around for jobs and worry about things but that's often in their heads. 

 

Like. Poor us, we have all this ease of communication and access to food and welfare everywhere, we're so stressed out, it'd be way better if we lived in caves. Yes, I know poverty and illness and all manner of horrible things do exist in the west, but nobody was basing the stress levels on anything like that.

 

Just my fledgling thoughts - I'm open to the fact they might well be wrong. But not based on who has air conditioning.

 

Edit - I do understand the argument there was largely for veganism, that's separate to my differing opinion.

Kath is offline  
#14 Old 06-16-2013, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator
 
silva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 8,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post

 

See, all that stuff you just said just reinforces some of my reasons for thinking 'civilised' (I do hate that, people in less economically developed or poorer countries aren't 'savages' any more than westerners) society is less stressful. Yeah, people rush around for jobs and worry about things but that's often in their heads. 

 

Like. Poor us, we have all this ease of communication and access to food and welfare everywhere, we're so stressed out, it'd be way better if we lived in caves. Yes, I know poverty and illness and all manner of horrible things do exist in the west, but nobody was basing the stress levels on anything like that.

 

Just my fledgling thoughts - I'm open to the fact they might well be wrong. But not based on who has air conditioning.

 

Edit - I do understand the argument there was largely for veganism, that's separate to my differing opinion.

See when I think of stress I'm more thinking of the irrational mental condition! The anxieties, the mostly "in your head" type of fears and worries we have that keep us inhibited, fearful and from seeking out the basic comforts of our fellow humans. They have found the "happiest" people on earth are the ones living in the poorest places, where just finding food to live on is a struggle. 

Modern people would go crazy if their electricity, transportation, or heat and cooling went away!

It may be made up, but it's still real!

 

I have seen Earthlings and many other documentaries. I relied on them at times when I craved dairy. Dairy was hard because growing up my relatives had a dairy farm, and their cows seemed fine. I "know" it still didn't make their use acceptable, but it was a very ingrained habit, different from the idea of dead processed animals.


Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good
silva is offline  
#15 Old 09-22-2015, 03:56 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1
Talking Read Carefully - NOT Selectively

So you all decided to ignore the rest of his education and training for example at MIT and his employment including the U.S Public health Service and the CDC etc...

Curriculum Vitae
Lawrence Wilson, MD

FORMAL EDUCATION

1974-1979: Medical school at the Centro De Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco, Mexico (now located in Ensenada, Baja California). M.D. degree awarded August, 1979 (awarded through the Universidad Autonoma Del Estado De Guerrero, Mexico).
1968-1972: Massachusetts Institute of Technology. B.S. degree awarded in June 1972.

OTHER TRAINING AND EDUCATION

1982-1996: Study, internship and research with Dr. Paul C. Eck, mineral researcher and founder of Analytical Research Laboratories, Phoenix, Arizona.
1972: Grant awarded by the Departments of Nutrition and Urban Studies, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, for study of the relationship between urban diets and cancer incidence.

PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT

1982-present: Nutrition consultant/physician/researcher.
1997-present: Course author and instructor, University of Natural Medicine, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
1990-2000: Course author and instructor, Westbrook University, West Virginia, USA.
1982-present: Consultant for Analytical Research Laboratories, Phoenix, Arizona.
7/1980-1/1981: Medical writer and researcher, U.S. Public Health Service, Centers For Disease Control And Prevention, National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, Cincinnati, Ohio.



RESEARCH PAPERS

1986, "Determination of Oxidation Types Based on Tissue Electrolyte Ratios". J Orthomol Med., Vol. 1, #2.

1980, "A Comparison of General Medical Screening and Screening in the Work Place". National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, Cincinnati, Ohio.
1980, "Common Denominators in Community Preceptorships: Implications for Primary Care, Family Medicine and Medical Education". Co-authored with Dr. Rhoda Halperin and Susan Kyle, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
1979, "La Diarrea Aguda: Etiologias, Diagnostico, y la Experiencia Rural". Medical school thesis.
1972, "A Comparison of Two Global Planning Projects: The World Game and The Limits to Growth Project". Bachelor's thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

1981 to the present, numerous articles posted at www.drlwilson.com.



COURSES AND PRESENTATIONS

1997-present: Jurisprudence, and Hair Mineral Analysis And Nutritional Balancing Science. These are offered through the University of Natural Medicine, San Dimas, California, Westbrook University in West Virginia and The Holistic Healers Academy.

1982-present: Numerous presentations to community and professional groups. Topics include: How Nutrition Affects Emotions and Behavior, Toxic Metals, Nutrition and Energy, Biochemical Basis of Positive Thinking, Behavior and Learning Disorders, Sauna Therapy, Tissue Mineral Analysis, Nutritional Aspects of Arthritis, Allergies, Candida Albicans, Developmental Disorders, and many others.
TakeCare is offline  
#16 Old 09-22-2015, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator
 
silva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 8,935
@TakeCare --did you find this forum from a search for lawrence wilson?

You do realize insanity often mingles with genius?
This guys insaaaaaane
silva is offline  
#17 Old 09-23-2015, 12:32 AM
Lifelong vegetarian
 
@rno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,617
I saw the references on bottom of the article: "Weston Price". How low can you get?
LedBoots likes this.

My usual answer: I have never heard a convincing reason to eat meat.

Last edited by @rno; 09-23-2015 at 03:21 AM.
@rno is offline  
#18 Old 09-23-2015, 02:41 AM
Beginner
 
Lipps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
I agree with you 100% on the insanity thing - the problem is not that he argues against vegetarianism, it is that every single argument is completely made up AND unbelievable. I can't give my honest opinion on the article here but ohhhhh my it's a whole new level of crazy. Even here, he thinks he's making a logical argument. How can he think that?! And how the hell is it more stressful to live in the US than an Indian cave?! The mind boggles.
 
As my teacher, Dr. Bernard Jensen, once explained, “There is bad meat, but meat is not bad.”  He also told me “It is not wise to drive the LA freeways and be a vegetarian.”  By this he meant that if one were to live isolated in a cave in India, perhaps a vegetarian diet would be okay.  However, living in a modern nation with plenty of stress, one needs what he called “the animal fats and proteins”.

Living isolated in caves in India? Indians haven't lived in caves for almost 10,000 years. That's a few thousand years BEFORE Dr. Wilson's ancestors STOPPED living in caves. Indians have practiced vegetarianism for at least 5000 years -there is written proof because Indians already had a written language and they thought that sort of thing was important enough to write down. Not that Dr. Wilson's cave-dwelling ancestors could have read that proof 5000 years ago, because they hadn't invented the written word yet! I wonder if Dr. Wilson has ever heard of civilization -Yeah, India had one of the first successful ones.

Living isolated in caves in India -sure. Dr. Wilson is a racist quack and so is his "teacher" Dr. Jensen.

I'd like to see Dr. Wilson try to fight off a wild water buffalo, tiger, elephant, or wolves with the same tools and technology they had a few thousand years ago and tell me how much less stressful life was. Heck I'd even settle for him to experience an open wound, a simple viral infection, or disease like polio, the plague, or smallpox. I'm sure he would feel no stress at all.
LedBoots, Marjoram and Naturebound like this.

The symbol of the race ought to be a human being carrying an ax, for every human being has one concealed about him somewhere, and is always seeking the opportunity to grind it.
- Mark Twain, a Biography
Lipps is offline  
#19 Old 09-23-2015, 05:56 AM
Beginner
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 161
Send a message via AIM to DTASFAB
Oh my goodness. Thanks for bumping this thread. LOL
DTASFAB is offline  
#20 Old 09-23-2015, 12:27 PM
Not such a Beginner ;)
 
LedBoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipps View Post
Living isolated in caves in India? Indians haven't lived in caves for almost 10,000 years. That's a few thousand years BEFORE Dr. Wilson's ancestors STOPPED living in caves. Indians have practiced vegetarianism for at least 5000 years -there is written proof because Indians already had a written language and they thought that sort of thing was important enough to write down. Not that Dr. Wilson's cave-dwelling ancestors could have read that proof 5000 years ago, because they hadn't invented the written word yet! I wonder if Dr. Wilson has ever heard of civilization -Yeah, India had one of the first successful ones.

Living isolated in caves in India -sure. Dr. Wilson is a racist quack and so is his "teacher" Dr. Jensen.

I'd like to see Dr. Wilson try to fight off a wild water buffalo, tiger, elephant, or wolves with the same tools and technology they had a few thousand years ago and tell me how much less stressful life was. Heck I'd even settle for him to experience an open wound, a simple viral infection, or disease like polio, the plague, or smallpox. I'm sure he would feel no stress at all.
This
LedBoots is offline  
#21 Old 06-28-2018, 01:01 PM
Vegan since 1991
 
David3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppplllmmm View Post
i think it depends on your overall constitution of whether vegetarianism would be more or less damaging to your health.

Hi ppplllmmm,

It's great to hear that you've restored your health through an improved diet.

Although certain individuals and fringe groups claim that vegetarianism is damaging to your health, mainstream health organizations say just the opposite. The American Diabetes Association, the American Heart Association, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (the world's largest association of Registered Dietitians), the American Council on Exercise, Kaiser Permanente health insurance, and Blue Cross / Blue Shield health insurance have all stated that properly-planned vegetarian diets are healthy:

http://www.diabetes.org/food-and-fit...r-vegetarians/

http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Health...p#.WzUvJqrfM5s

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27886704

https://www.acefitness.org/education...ian-diets-safe

http://www.kphealthyme.com/Healthy-E...ased-Diet.aspx

https://www.bcbst.com/health-wellnes...rian-diet.page



Yes, it's crazy that certain vegans believe it's a good thing when a young woman's menstrual period stops. There are certain self-appointed YouTube "gurus" who claim that menstrual periods are poisons leaving the body. However, please be aware that no mainstream vegetarian or vegan organization agrees with that dangerous myth.

.
Mr. H. likes this.

_________

Specific recommendations for a healthy diet include: eating more fruit, vegetables, legumes, nuts and grains; cutting down on salt, sugar and fats. It is also advisable to choose unsaturated fats, instead of saturated fats and towards the elimination of trans-fatty acids."
- United Nations' World Health Organization
http://www.who.int/topics/diet/en/
David3 is online now  
#22 Old 06-28-2018, 02:16 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagineaa View Post
This man claims to have gotten his MD in Mexico but is not a licensed physician.
 
http://drlwilson.com/Dr.%20Wilson.htm
 
His employment history since 1982 is listed as consultant at a company that analyzes minerals in hair.
 
If it QUACKS like a duck...
 
Nice investigative reporting.
Mr. H. is offline  
#23 Old 10-04-2018, 01:00 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 11
Absolutely... . . . . .
ryancarter is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in




Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off