Stupid Things Omnivores Say, Version 6.0 - Page 13 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 1957Likes

#361 Old 02-07-2013, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zirpkatze View Post

considering that she also said she needs more children and that the world is underpopulated i wasn't surprised she said it

Yep. I laughed at her "getting older" comments... she's freakin' 22 years old.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#362 Old 02-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zirpkatze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

On Dr. Phil, a woman "forced" her vegetarian husband to start eating meat again because she wants 20 kids and read a study that claimed soy decreases sperm count. If that were true, we would have far less Asians in the world. She's an idiot.
considering that she also said she needs more children and that the world is underpopulated i wasn't surprised she said it
Octomom: The Next Generation

--Fromper
juggle.gif
#363 Old 02-07-2013, 02:25 PM

If I post anything offensive, it's society's fault, not mine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#364 Old 02-08-2013, 07:26 AM

"Mmmmm this is delicious, you should try some?"

"Oh really, what is it?"

"Lamb curry!" *hands me a spoonful"

":|"

"It's okay I picked the meat out!"

"Are you for real?"

"Why? What?"

fml.

-Slave.

#365 Old 02-08-2013, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond View Post

Was he joking?inquisitive.gif

Sadly no she wasn't. But I laughed it off because fortunately, she is someone I quite like, despite her omnivorous silliness. rolleyes.gif

Denise Morgan likes this.
#366 Old 02-08-2013, 02:21 PM

Wow.  I dont know what to say. But notes are good. I do that alot.  Tell him how you feel and tell him you are serious. And if it doesnt change...stay away from him, it really will be his loss, not yours.

#367 Old 02-08-2013, 05:37 PM

I was on a soccer forum and someone started a thread called 'Vegetarianism'. A couple of people said they didn't like the way veggies criticised meat-eaters.  Well there were a tonne of meat-eaters on the forum and me, another vegan guy and a veggie and the only criticising was coming from the meat-eaters.  And that generally is my experience in life - it tends to be the meat-eaters who get the digs in, take the mick etc rather than the other way round.  And check this one - one of these guys said that every vegetarian he meets has to introduce themselves as [name], [age, job or whatever] and "I'm a vegetarian".  Such absolute nonsense, clearly just making it up to have a go.  Yet, he says, no meat-eater would introduce themselves or define themselves in that way.  I can't imagine anyone in Britain telling a stranger straight away when they first meet that they are a vegetarian unless it is strictly relevant to the situation.

Regarding the teacher who thought that milking the cow wasn't causing the cow any pain or whatever, I think that's a very common assumption, certainly one I used to have.  It just goes to show how these things are covered up in order to maintain the status quo.  I can imagine irate parents storming to school (as they think they have a right to do these days) - "What are you doing telling my child that animals suffer and die to provide their food?"  

Also was it Marjoram's son (?) who educated the teacher and his classmates, wow, pretty impressive of him!  Must be very hard being a vegetarian child, never mind a vegan, at school.  Exactly the sort of difference bullies will pick on.  

#368 Old 02-08-2013, 06:51 PM

Some guy's status in my facebook news feed:

"Q: how do you know there's a vegan at your dinner table? A: Don't worry, they'll let YOU know."

He then "liked" this and commented, "****, I HATE vegans.

Then there was the usual slurry of comments like, "yeah they always shoving their self-righteous views in my face," "they so stupid", "mmmm bacon", "I didn't get to the top of the food chain to eat carrots" etc etc (ahhh the irony).

I thought of responding but sometimes, man, you just can't summon the energy to keep on talking to that brick wall. I've crushed SO many omnivores in debates (man, I've got an undefeated KO record! ;) ), and I thought about calling this guy out (he's a type who fancies himself as a bit of an intellectual; he's always posting updates from "I ****ing love science", and we all know that THAT is an indicator of an intelligent mind :P ... yeaaahhhh) but it just seemed pointless at the time.  It was pretty depressing. Some people just seem like, as they say in The Matrix, "they are so hopelessly dependent on the System that exploits them that they will fight to the death to defend it" (those aren't the exact words, but that's the gist of it).

Ah well, I tried to get his stupid comments out of my thoughts and keep on fighting the good fight.

My blog and e-novel store:  www.JonathanMHemmings.com  
#369 Old 02-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiKat View Post

I am a nanny for a 4-year old boy, and his Grandma has been staying at his house for the past several months. She is not in very good health. She also eats things like white bread, and every morning she has diet Coke with chocolate syrup to "wake her up"... huh.gif

I made dinner for myself tonight at their house- brown rice elbow macaroni with soy crumbles, diced tomatoes, and spinach. She wandered into the kitchen and asked what I was making- "is that ground beef?"
Me: "No, it's soy crumbles."
*She makes a face*
Me: "I don't eat meat..."

Grandma: "You know, [daughter-in-law] used to not eat meat. Her eyes and skin turned yellow."
Me: "...did she eat a lot of carrots?"
Grandma: "As soon as she started eating protein again, the yellow went away."
Me: "Oh...well I eat a lot of protein."
Grandma: "She did too! Lentils and stuff. It just doesn't work for some people."

Okay then.

Encounter with same Grandma today. She asked me to try the chicken noodle soup she was making, to see what it was "missing". I told her I don't eat chicken.
She rolled her eyes, got all huffy, and said, "you know, you're going to be an anemic pregnant person one day!"

She left shortly after to pick up one of her MANY prescription medications for her poor health, and the irony was not lost on me.
Ewe Nanny likes this.
#370 Old 02-09-2013, 05:10 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiKat View Post

Encounter with same Grandma today. She asked me to try the chicken noodle soup she was making, to see what it was "missing". I told her I don't eat chicken.
She rolled her eyes, got all huffy, and said, "you know, you're going to be an anemic pregnant person one day!"

She left shortly after to pick up one of her MANY prescription medications for her poor health, and the irony was not lost on me.

Sorry, but when I read that I assumed she meant that if you eat a chicken you'll become pregnant! laugh.gif

"Treat others as you wish to be treated."

- The Golden Rule

"No snowflake in an avalanche feels responsible."

- Voltair

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

- Mahatma Ghandi

"Even dust piled up will grow into a mountain."

- Japanese Proverb

#371 Old 02-09-2013, 06:49 AM

Yeah people did used to think that but it has since been disproved wink3.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewe Nanny View Post

Sorry, but when I read that I assumed she meant that if you eat a chicken you'll become pregnant! laugh.gif

Ewe Nanny likes this.
#372 Old 02-09-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerpie View Post

I was on a soccer forum and someone started a thread called 'Vegetarianism'. A couple of people said they didn't like the way veggies criticised meat-eaters.  Well there were a tonne of meat-eaters on the forum and me, another vegan guy and a veggie and the only criticising was coming from the meat-eaters.  And that generally is my experience in life - it tends to be the meat-eaters who get the digs in, take the mick etc rather than the other way round.  And check this one - one of these guys said that every vegetarian he meets has to introduce themselves as [name], [age, job or whatever] and "I'm a vegetarian".  Such absolute nonsense, clearly just making it up to have a go.  Yet, he says, no meat-eater would introduce themselves or define themselves in that way.  I can't imagine anyone in Britain telling a stranger straight away when they first meet that they are a vegetarian unless it is strictly relevant to the situation.

Regarding the teacher who thought that milking the cow wasn't causing the cow any pain or whatever, I think that's a very common assumption, certainly one I used to have.  It just goes to show how these things are covered up in order to maintain the status quo.  I can imagine irate parents storming to school (as they think they have a right to do these days) - "What are you doing telling my child that animals suffer and die to provide their food?"  

Also was it Marjoram's son (?) who educated the teacher and his classmates, wow, pretty impressive of him!  Must be very hard being a vegetarian child, never mind a vegan, at school.  Exactly the sort of difference bullies will pick on.  

As if you would introduce yourself as a veggie, what a stupid comment. If anything, we avoid mentioning it until it becomes relevant, in order to avoid the usual ignorant remarks. Do they think we actually want to get a load of hassle right from the start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapjaw View Post

Some guy's status in my facebook news feed:

"Q: how do you know there's a vegan at your dinner table? A: Don't worry, they'll let YOU know."

He then "liked" this and commented, "****, I HATE vegans.

Then there was the usual slurry of comments like, "yeah they always shoving their self-righteous views in my face," "they so stupid", "mmmm bacon", "I didn't get to the top of the food chain to eat carrots" etc etc (ahhh the irony).

I thought of responding but sometimes, man, you just can't summon the energy to keep on talking to that brick wall. I've crushed SO many omnivores in debates (man, I've got an undefeated KO record! ;) ), and I thought about calling this guy out (he's a type who fancies himself as a bit of an intellectual; he's always posting updates from "I ****ing love science", and we all know that THAT is an indicator of an intelligent mind :P ... yeaaahhhh) but it just seemed pointless at the time.  It was pretty depressing. Some people just seem like, as they say in The Matrix, "they are so hopelessly dependent on the System that exploits them that they will fight to the death to defend it" (those aren't the exact words, but that's the gist of it).

Ah well, I tried to get his stupid comments out of my thoughts and keep on fighting the good fight.

You've got to love the "mmm bacon" comment though. It's so funny, so witty, and every time I read it I completely forget it's been previously said by others.

As for shoving my views in people's faces... I sit around the table at work, and listen to people talking about each other's lunches, and how delicious all this dead flesh is, then they talk about other kinds of delicious dead flesh, then they talk about the dead flesh they ate last night, and the dead flesh they are feeding their little darlings tonight. And I say nothing, not one thing, because we all know what I will be accused of if I do.

#373 Old 02-09-2013, 10:38 PM

Quote:

You've got to love the "mmm bacon" comment though. It's so funny, so witty, and every time I read it I completely forget it's been previously said by others.

As for shoving my views in people's faces... I sit around the table at work, and listen to people talking about each other's lunches, and how delicious all this dead flesh is, then they talk about other kinds of delicious dead flesh, then they talk about the dead flesh they ate last night, and the dead flesh they are feeding their little darlings tonight. And I say nothing, not one thing, because we all know what I will be accused of if I do.

+1.

Man, at my previous job it was like that. We were all stuck in this tiny office at break and all everyone else would talk about how how awesome this meat or that meat or the other meat meal was, and I'd just sit there in silence. ****, even my best friends do it fairly often. It's so refreshing to be in completely veg company once in a while.

Werewolf Girl likes this.

My blog and e-novel store:  www.JonathanMHemmings.com  
#374 Old 02-10-2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapjaw View Post

+1.

Man, at my previous job it was like that. We were all stuck in this tiny office at break and all everyone else would talk about how how awesome this meat or that meat or the other meat meal was, and I'd just sit there in silence. ****, even my best friends do it fairly often. It's so refreshing to be in completely veg company once in a while.

I can totally relate to that, my friend. thumbsup.gif

#375 Old 02-12-2013, 10:02 AM
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕

Their exact words. 

"tell me if you took yoyur family for a picnic and let your dog run stupidly in the field, that scared the pretty cows and they chased your dog, trampled it to death then charged at you and trampled your kids, family to death. all but you, would you still love these cows so much?"

wideeyed.gif

It seems like they were trying to make up some hypothetical scenario to reinforce their specieism and excuse any guilt they feel for continuing to eat them. It doesn't work nor make sense. Silly...silly people. 

"Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by What is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him?" ~Pierre Troubetzkoy
#376 Old 02-12-2013, 10:27 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everaspirit View Post

Their exact words. 

"tell me if you took yoyur family for a picnic and let your dog run stupidly in the field, that scared the pretty cows and they chased your dog, trampled it to death then charged at you and tr
ampled your kids, family to death. all but you, would you still love these cows so much?"

wideeyed.gif

It seems like they were trying to make up some hypothetical scenario to reinforce their specieism and excuse any guilt they feel for continuing to eat them. It doesn't work nor make sense. Silly...silly people. 
But they're right! Imaginary murderous cows don't deserve our compassion. How can you love creatures who would trample your family?

I'll save my compassion for real, non-lethal cows.

--Fromper
juggle.gif
#377 Old 02-12-2013, 10:35 AM
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromper View Post

But they're right! Imaginary murderous cows don't deserve our compassion. How can you love creatures who would trample your family?

I'll save my compassion for real, non-lethal cows.

--Fromper
juggle.gif

Oh, Fromper..... grin.gif

"Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by What is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him?" ~Pierre Troubetzkoy
#378 Old 02-12-2013, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiberianTigress View Post

canines!?! is he referring to those tiny, blunt, roundish teeth that are barely indistinguishable from incisors? get him to look at a cat or dog! they have canines!! sheesh!

Mountain gorillas have elongated canines yet they eat an entirely plant based diet lol

#379 Old 02-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Lifelong vegetarian

Quote:

Their exact words. 

"tell me if you took yoyur family for a picnic and let your dog run stupidly in the field, that scared the pretty cows and they chased your dog, trampled it to death then charged at you and trampled your kids, family to death. all but you, would you still love these cows so much?"

wideeyed.gif

Ask them: "And what is your reason to eat cows?"

4everaspirit likes this.

My usual answer: I have never heard a convincing reason to eat meat.
#380 Old 02-12-2013, 04:04 PM

I find it hilarious that right now there is outrage here in the UK about there being horse meat in a lot of beef products. If you don't have a problem eating cows, why is it a problem for you to eat horse? Double standards at its best.... Silly Humans!

4everaspirit likes this.
#381 Old 02-13-2013, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnapheria View Post

I find it hilarious that right now there is outrage here in the UK about there being horse meat in a lot of beef products. If you don't have a problem eating cows, why is it a problem for you to eat horse? Double standards at its best.... Silly Humans!

It is partly because there is obviously a break down in honesty in what has been going into the food people eat. If the label says 'beef' yet it contains horse meat, where exactly did the horse meat come from? For all people know it could be full of dangerous drugs.

Anyway, I sort of think it is natural for people to feel differently about different species. Culturally, horses are not seen as meat animals, in the UK.
Ewe Nanny likes this.

#382 Old 02-13-2013, 01:57 PM

This isn't really a stupid thing omnivores say so much as a pet peeve of mine.

When people find out I don't eat meat, they start asking all sorts of questions, which is fine! I understand the curiosity, and sometimes I can tell people are genuinely interested in why I chose to be vegetarian, what I eat, etc. For the most part, though, people ask these things while giving me this look... I'm not really sure how to describe it. It's sort of a mixture between pity, disbelief and annoyance. I don't get a lot of outright stupid questions anymore (mostly because I try to keep conversations about my diet short), but I still get this. A lot. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

#383 Old 02-13-2013, 04:55 PM

I find people usually either accept your vegetarianism or veganism quietly (clearly don't have a problem with it) or like to question with a negative slant (obviously some neutral exceptions).  For people who think a vegan, or even vegetarian, world is possible check out the ingrainedness of meat-eating in the average society.  Indeed, meat-eating in many cases is becoming more wide-ranging with meat-eaters interested in trying ever more exotic animals - crocodile, kangaroo, whatever.  

I'm not sure about the pity thing, but yeah maybe a bit, but certainly disbelief (why would you deny yourself the amazing taste of meat, they think, like mere fleeting taste is enough to justify the death and likely suffering of an animal).  Annoyance, sure.  Possibly a little underlying feeling of guilt in there?  A belief that veggies are possibly holier-than-thou?

Some might call me a bad vegan because I don't seek to criticise meat-eaters to their faces and rarely get involved in discussions.  It's very rare you would get into a discussion with an open-minded meat eater - you almost always get the same sort of questions.  Obviously I would debate if pushed, if the other person was non-aggressive, but generally I'd rather try and be an example of a good vegan, steadfast in my beliefs but non-preachy, and able to 'be with' like a normal person.  i,e. talk about soccer or films or music or tv or whatever without bringing up veganism.  It would be a result to me if a negative topic about veganism came up amongst meat-eaters one person might say "I know a vegan, he's a good lad, you can chat to him about anything.  He doesn't smell or have dreadlocks and sandals".  (Nothing against those with dreadlocks or sandals of course!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidesandtows View Post

This isn't really a stupid thing omnivores say so much as a pet peeve of mine.

When people find out I don't eat meat, they start asking all sorts of questions, which is fine! I understand the curiosity, and sometimes I can tell people are genuinely interested in why I chose to be vegetarian, what I eat, etc. For the most part, though, people ask these things while giving me this look... I'm not really sure how to describe it. It's sort of a mixture between pity, disbelief and annoyance. I don't get a lot of outright stupid questions anymore (mostly because I try to keep conversations about my diet short), but I still get this. A lot. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

#384 Old 02-15-2013, 09:28 PM
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕

Alright, I guess this technically counts, my friend is an omni trying to speak out for the animals since I introduced her to veganism....except, I feel she just makes it worse.

She keeps on engaging in "philosophical" arguments on animals with the guys, and

1. She is NOT very persuasive. Her voice, though not really her fault, just sounds immature and clueless. It's shrillish and high pitched. It can give you a head ache and make your eardrums twitch. She should really just leave the animal talking to me as I know how it's important to relate to people, and I can keep a fairly straight but positive tone throughout..

2. She does NOT know all of what she is talking about. Everything I have shown her and told her about what happens to animals (which isn't much actually, she still doesn't know a lot, and won't watch more on her own accord because she wants to continue eating meat and doesn't want to feel anymore guilty), she has been trying to tell people, but she's BAD at it, and I think makes the situation worse because she doesn't do a good job of explaining animal rights.

3. She doesn't know when to WALK AWAY. This is where it gets worse. When also engaging in a positive discussion about animal rights with a guy friend of mine, she kept trying to chime in and be "louder" and was actually more obnoxious. She couldn't try and work with him, she kept trying to more like scratch at him (in part with her voice it just sounded that way) This guy admitted that he didn't know the full scope of the cruelty towards animals in factory farms, which is where I came in and wrote down some videos he should watch. Pretty much after that, I knew to LEAVE IT AT THAT, otherwise, people will keep getting more defensive as you drill them. But this girl would not shut it. The discussion was now pointless because the guy didn't really understand what he was talking about to begin with, he admitted that, so she SHOULD have left it at that too and given him time to watch the videos, not drilled him more, giving him more time to come up with irrational defenses. I'm not a violent person, but sometimes I just want to smack her.

So yeah, this is stupid things my omni friend has been saying/doing. Lord help us all. Let me also add in another thing. MOST OF OUR FRIENDS think she is annoying. She is NOT good with people. I'm an extremely patient person, but I even have my moments when she drives me up the wall. This DEFINITELY DOES NOT HELP as people really don't want to be on any side that associates with something annoying. Seriously, I'm wondering if it may have been better had I never shown her the videos or maybe I shouldn't have even associated with her, cuz now she just goes around, acts likes she knows all about animal rights now, and seriously just makes people annoyed at her instead of really helping the animals . Please, leave the animal rights discussions to a 3 year vegan, not someone who wants to blarg in a shrilly voice about animal rights yet is still an meat eater with little understanding of other things behind not eating meat, and who can't try to meet people where they are at.

It should be noted that I have tried to talk to her about this and positively guide her in a better direction, but I don't think she took it to heart.)

It's just so frustrating.

#385 Old 02-15-2013, 09:44 PM
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕

Oh and guess what. I haven't done sh*t but apparently 1 guy on my floor, according to that annoying friend, thinks I have like some sort of spite or repressed feelings against him deep down inside because he used to be vegetarian but isn't anymore. Dude, I have never even mentioned vegetarianism with him, nor did he ever tell me anything about his prior involvement in it. I'm going to TRY to look at this positively in that maybe this guy is having some sort of insecurity issue thanks to my concern for anmals and yet overall good attitude with others and it's making him think more about his own eating habits.

Another guy on my floor, according to this annoying girl again, thinks I'm too preachy about veganism. (Mind you, I WILL passionately talk about veganism because you can NEVER ever understand what it's like for those animals, in terror for their whole lives, being dragged to the killing floor where their throats are slit and they bleed to death while hanging upside down from a conveyor belt. I will NEVER be quiet when such an atrocity goes on.) However, I have only engaged once with him in a converstation about veganism. I don't even talk to him that much honestly....he has never seen me leafletting. In fact, most of the time, I talked to him about minecraft and just said hello. I'm serious, there must be some serious insecurity going on with these guys cuz I hardly associate with those two guys.

Can't we all just say something POSITIVE about each other?  geez. 

I suppose, that's more like "Stupid insecurities omnis feel"

#386 Old 02-15-2013, 10:08 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Another guy on my floor, according to this annoying girl again, thinks I'm too preachy about veganism. (Mind you, I WILL passionately talk about veganism... I suppose, that's more like "Stupid insecurities omnis feel"
smiley.gif Your friend sounds like a reoccurring face palm. I know a student whose behavior is similar to your friends, they can talk much without thinking it through. That usually leads to outlandish or abrasive remarks that would otherwise be contained.

Stopping talking about diet is always a good idea when someone is visibly uneasy. I've found that even in situations with fellow students where I've deliberately not mentioned AR or my diet at all, it is gathered that my diet is strange by my omission of dairy and meat from dining options. Bringing rice, beans, veggies, and bananas to meetings highlights that division from the standard fast food uni fare. That in itself can make some people uncomfortable.

Not much to do but keep on keeping on.
#387 Old 02-15-2013, 11:22 PM
Veggie Regular

Your friend sounds like someone who will eventually go veg*n some day, which is a good thing. But yeah, some people need to learn when it's time to stop talking.

--Fromper
juggle.gif
#388 Old 02-15-2013, 11:22 PM
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanspud View Post

smiley.gif Your friend sounds like a reoccurring face palm. I know a student whose behavior is similar to your friends, they can talk much without thinking it through. That usually leads to outlandish or abrasive remarks that would otherwise be contained.

Stopping talking about diet is always a good idea when someone is visibly uneasy. I've found that even in situations with fellow students where I've deliberately not mentioned AR or my diet at all, it is gathered that my diet is strange by my omission of dairy and meat from dining options. Bringing rice, beans, veggies, and bananas to meetings highlights that division from the standard fast food uni fare. That in itself can make some people uncomfortable.

Not much to do but keep on keeping on.

Wow. That sounds exactly like her LOL. Good description. She talks too much about trivial matters, and keeps repeating her worries about trivial matters even though we give her the same advice over and over again on such. (actually sounds like me in my younger tween years) Conversations about one topic that are generally already resolved can go on for hours with her. She's a nice girl....but she definitely needs some improvement on social skills.To be fair, she's just starting out with being social as she has had a rough time and had been really shut in so I've been trying to invite to her new experiences. Hopefully with talking more to people, she will get a better idea of how to best converse with people. It does take time....*sigh* I'll just have to be patient with her like people had been in my younger years for me.

Definitely agree with you. Just by people noticing your different food makes them uneasy. 

Yep. Just gotta keep strong. *sigh*

#389 Old 02-19-2013, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnapheria View Post

Comment made to me this morning: "I think the reason people don't like to think horses are in their food is that horses are quite elegant." As opposed to big, clumsy cows then.

#390 Old 02-19-2013, 10:29 AM

I just read a little picture from Instagram this morning. It's a female comedian (not sure who) talking about vegetarians caring about cows and pigs, and calls it "childish logic" because they don't care about the immigrants picking our food. Besides the fact that this is logically fallacious, it doesn't even make any sense. There is nothing about caring about animals that makes one care less about humans. Plus, when you read about the conditions on factory farms, workers are treated poorly, poor wages, and usually leave within a year of being hired to look for work elsewhere. Yet people ignore all this, and were laughing and reposting this picture saying "so true!". It really annoyed me.

Tags
Vegan-Lifestyle , Vegetarian-Lifestyle , vegan-food

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page