Disgusting foods omnivores create [warning: pictures of gross meat] - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 24Likes

#1 Old 03-20-2011, 02:23 PM
Veggie Regular

A friend saw this and had to share it with everyone. http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/..._6270644_n.jpg

This is gross but what other monstrous creations have omnis made up? Share things you've heard and post pictures if you have some

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-Buddha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-20-2011, 02:36 PM

Wow. That sounds disgusting, and it made my stomach turn a little. I hate bacon.

Other monstrous creations? Courtesy of Paula Deen: http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/rec...brunch_burger/ It's a burger on glazed donut "buns," with bacon and a fried egg.
#3 Old 03-20-2011, 02:44 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by endless_summer View Post

Wow. That sounds disgusting, and it made my stomach turn a little. I hate bacon.

Other monstrous creations? Courtesy of Paula Deen: http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/rec...brunch_burger/ It's a burger on glazed donut "buns," with bacon and a fried egg.

Ugh... talk about a heart attack.

I remember another creation that disgusts me... The effing doubledown... http://www.kfc.com/doubledown/

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-Buddha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 03-20-2011, 04:21 PM
Veggie Regular

Behold - the bacon cheeseburger pizza:

Why waste time with a bun when you can just use TWO ****ING PEPPERONI PIZZAS instead?
#5 Old 03-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Veggie Regular

The KFC Double Down: Bacon, cheese, and gravy sandwiched between two pieces of fried chicken. D:

Edit: whoops! Sorry, I didn't see that somebody already posted it. Oh well, enjoy the disgusting picture.
#6 Old 03-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Veggie Regular

Wendy's Baconator

DON'T BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS!
#7 Old 03-21-2011, 07:22 AM
Veggie Regular

Pretty much anything on http://thisiswhyyourefat.tumblr.com/

Everyone says that there's no way a veg*n diet is healthy... well, there's almost nothing on that website that's vegetarian, and absolutely nothing that's vegan. What does that tell you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#8 Old 03-21-2011, 07:38 AM

Two words: Balmoral chicken. Chicken, stuffed with haggis, wrapped in bacon.

And I used to eat it *shakes head at self*. So glad I've seen the light.
#9 Old 03-21-2011, 08:59 AM
Veggie Regular

That is all so revolting. Fastfood culture isn't as big here in Germany (Europe generally?) but even a regular bigmac makes me want to throw up.

▬|████|▬
This is a Nudelholz!
Take it und hau it on
the Kopp of a bekloppt Person
to give a better Gefühl!!
#10 Old 03-21-2011, 09:04 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeryFairy View Post

I can't front; I would have been all over this back in the day:

The Corndog Egg
#11 Old 03-21-2011, 09:32 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjesta View Post

Fastfood culture isn't as big here in Germany (Europe generally?) but even a regular bigmac makes me want to throw up.

Eh?

I've heard that fast food is pretty big in Germany, even if you were to compare it to USA.

"Hell exists not to punish sinners, but to ensure that nobody sins in the first place."
#12 Old 03-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Veggie Regular

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/short...od_the_por.php

ÂAn animalÂs eyes have the power to speak a great language.Â
ÂMartin Buber
#13 Old 03-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

Eh?

I've heard that fast food is pretty big in Germany, even if you were to compare it to USA.

It's true that a lot of people eat fastfood, but I don't think we've got as many chains as the US or something like "heart attack grill" or something. At least, the US still have a very strong image of being a fastfood nation here in Germany, so it's still a little less extreme here I think.

▬|████|▬
This is a Nudelholz!
Take it und hau it on
#14 Old 03-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I may actually make this myself, minus the pork. Some roasted veggies with mash and gravy, done sundae-style, might be quite awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#15 Old 03-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

It's true that a lot of people eat fastfood, but I don't think we've got as many chains as the US or something like "heart attack grill" or something. At least, the US still have a very strong image of being a fastfood nation here in Germany, so it's still a little less extreme here I think.

Do people in Germany form huge lines and camp out overnight in front of fast food restaurants to get the first taste of a new grease burger? If not I think you guys are doing alright.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#16 Old 03-21-2011, 11:09 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Do people in Germany form huge lines and camp out overnight in front of fast food restaurants to get the first taste of a new grease burger? If not I think you guys are doing alright.

Oh... No, I think we haven't got the hang of that yet. I feel now that German fastfood culture is an epic fail. Thanks for enlightening me. ()

PS: Do people REALLY do that?! Waiting for a book to be sold right when it's published or something, okay, but burgers?

▬|████|▬
This is a Nudelholz!
Take it und hau it on
#17 Old 03-22-2011, 08:34 AM
Beginner

Years ago when I was hunger over I tried a Baconator, I think I got three bites in and had to throw it up.

My dad and brother used to eat them all the time, but luckily they saw it was contributing to their obesity.

~ Namaste ~

follow me @GreenMommaCow
#18 Old 03-22-2011, 09:13 AM
mlp
Banned

Quote:

PS: Do people REALLY do that?! Waiting for a book to be sold right when it's published or something, okay, but burgers?

Oh, yes indeed. Even if it's a chain that people have eaten at dozens of times previously, if it's new to a particular town,they will line up for hours. It's quite the amazing phenomenon. I've never seen that kind of excitement about a non-chain restaurant.
#19 Old 03-22-2011, 10:15 AM

Quote:

When a new Chik fil-a opened up down the street some idiots camped there for something like two days so they could get free lunch for a year or something rediculous like that! So gross.

Speaking of Chik Fil-A here's some nastiness for you:

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu...hicken-Biscuit

Really now?

Started on a Veg*n journey on March 6th, 2011, and loving every minute of it!
#20 Old 03-22-2011, 10:32 AM
The prowling wolf

Quote:

Oh... No, I think we haven't got the hang of that yet. I feel now that German fastfood culture is an epic fail. Thanks for enlightening me. ()

Just look at what they do in China, they're even marrying in Macdonalds

Nothing tastes as good as compassion feels.
#21 Old 03-22-2011, 10:39 AM
Ira
Banned

i think fast food is growing in Europe...when i went back to visit my friends in Austria (over 5 years ago) i noticed how many fast foods they had since i ws living there in the 90's. now it must be worse

and waiting for a burger over night? never heard of that! must have been that sandwich which had no bread and the burger was between two chicken "buns". my friends were going nuts about wanting to try it
#22 Old 03-22-2011, 12:10 PM
Beginner

Seriously, who thought of stuffing all the "un-used" remains of animals to grind it all up and stuff it in a condom casing?

GROSS!
#23 Old 03-22-2011, 12:45 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMommaCow View Post

Years ago when I was hunger over I tried a Baconator, I think I got three bites in and had to throw it up.

My brother and I both tried the Wendy's Baconator when it first came out, and both of us thought it was gross. It was like it had no flavor. (not enough salt I guess) It tasted like a big grease ball. I couldn't even finish it.

That pepperoni pizza burger on the first page looked disgusting. It didn't even look like the meat was cooked all the way through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp View Post

Oh, yes indeed. Even if it's a chain that people have eaten at dozens of times previously, if it's new to a particular town,they will line up for hours. It's quite the amazing phenomenon. I've never seen that kind of excitement about a non-chain restaurant.

When Krispy Kreme (finally) came to Oklahoma a few years ago the lines were crazy. I'm not sure if people camped out or not, but I know they were waiting in line for hours. (and buying boxes and boxes of them at a time) By the time I finally got around to checking it out the lines had died down considerably.

"I am a woman of science. At least that's what my horoscope said."
#24 Old 03-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Ugh. I didn't think this thread would have pictures. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
#25 Old 03-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeryFairy View Post

yayyy you found it! I was going to link to thisiswhyyourefat.com but it doesnt exist any more, and google didnt help.

there is also http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/ more omni grossness! (mostly... some lacto ovo looking things that id so totally make vegan if i had the time and effort)
#26 Old 03-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

yayyy you found it! I was going to link to thisiswhyyourefat.com but it doesnt exist any more, and google didnt help.

there is also http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/ more omni grossness! (mostly... some lacto ovo looking things that id so totally make vegan if i had the time and effort)

I don't mind pimpthatsnack. I'd totally make some giant-sized versions of my favourite vegan treats if I had the space.

#27 Old 03-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Veggie Regular

hahaha same. they do have some gross omni stuff like giant burgers and spam fritters though!
#28 Old 03-23-2011, 02:06 AM
The prowling wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira View Post

i think fast food is growing in Europe...when i went back to visit my friends in Austria (over 5 years ago) i noticed how many fast foods they had since i ws living there in the 90's. now it must be worse

Sadly, it is much worse indeed. I live in the Netherlands in a small town, and it already has 4 macdonalds now, a burger king, a domino's, a new york pizza and a kfc. When I was a kid there only was the macdonalds, but the last 10 years it has grown inmensely.

Nothing tastes as good as compassion feels.
#29 Old 03-23-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keishari View Post

Ugh... talk about a heart attack.

I remember another creation that disgusts me... The effing doubledown... http://www.kfc.com/doubledown/

i clicked on your link and gagged a little bit, that is honestly disgusting
#30 Old 03-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Veggie Regular

I don't normally gag at pictures but the picture and description of that ham ice cream think had me gagging

Looking at some article about overindulgent foods in different states I saw my New Jersey is famous for the Fat Sandwich. Chicken, fries, marinara, cheese, and other meats. They have different combos and if you eat 6 in 45 minutes you name one

Looking at the site again I see one of the choices is vegetarian wow
Veggie Cat
double veggie burgers with cheese, French Fries,mayo, ketchup, lettuce and tomato
LL

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will then know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page