Real Life High Profile Veg*ns - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#31 Old 12-20-2010, 07:55 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by silva View Post

I'm going with Chryssie Hyndes as the vegan I'd put money on the long run.

Aw, see, there's no hope. :P

www.thesaucyvegan.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 12-20-2010, 09:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Cheers Sevenseas

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein
#33 Old 12-21-2010, 03:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Emily Deschanel

http://haylieskitchen.blogspot.com/ (married to an omni so cooking from both spectrums)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#34 Old 12-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Veggie Regular

I've always wondered, is Alec Baldwin vegetarian? I know he did the narration for "Meet Your Meat" but I was never sure if he was a veg*n or not.
#35 Old 12-23-2010, 11:13 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Yes almost all of them since the majority seem to resort back to being omni for ridiculous reasons, only stick with it for a short while to look "trendy" or admit to still eating fish/other non veg*n food.

Some of the ones that do NOT disasspoint me are Ellen, Emily Deschanel, and Woody Harrelson.

Woody Harrelson seems like the real deal to me. He's a vegan (raw, I think), environmental activist and practices self-sustenance. But I agree that most celebs seems to consider it trendy or a passing fad. These types do not deserve admiration or respect.

Our Generation has had no Great war, no Great Depression. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.
#36 Old 12-23-2010, 11:13 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrealeeanne View Post

I've always wondered, is Alec Baldwin vegetarian? I know he did the narration for "Meet Your Meat" but I was never sure if he was a veg*n or not.

He is.

"CR: I read that you said you were a vegetarian to get a first date with your wife.

AB: Well, I am a vegetarian now. So if you’re going to Burger King four times a week, you might not make the cut. But it’s interesting, a lot of women are vegetarians."

Our Generation has had no Great war, no Great Depression. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.
#37 Old 12-23-2010, 02:27 PM
Beginner

I was disapponted to read that Shanai Twain's new fiance is a Nestle executive. It made me wonder if she was still vegan and maybe she just did it for Mutt. Being a vegan, I could not marry a man who was in a senior position with a company that pushed non vegan process foods and makes profit off of convincing third world women not to breastfeed but feed their children cow breast milk. Fact: Nestle created the first formula in 1867 and began marketing it. According to wikipedia, "Nestle is the is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world,".

Nothing strengthens the judgment and quickens the conscience like individual responsibility.
-Elizabeth Cady Stanton
#38 Old 12-23-2010, 02:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Shania Twain is a goddess whose every step on the surface of the Earth blesses it.

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page