Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-29-2010, 08:12 PM

Hi everyone!

Last week-end I went to a talk by the Dalai Lama here in

Yokohama, Japan and ran towards the front of the line during

the Question and Answer time and asked him

"Your Holiness, why do you hurt and eat baby cows?"

I had always wanted to ask him about this so it was like

a dream come true that I could look at him and ask him.

I wrote down the whole conversation, plus a rant, here...

Link

I had my ic recorder, so I put up a recording of the whole

thing too.

See you!

Erik

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Kiz
Veggie Regular

Whatever other people say I'm not a fan of the Dalai as a spiritual leader. An interesting politician, maybe, but that's it. The way he hangs with the celebs he'd make a bang-up gossip columnist, though.

Love the post? Why not buy the T-shirt!
http://www.kiz-shop.de/index.php?page=categorie&cat=8
http://www.kiz-shop.de/index.php?page=product&info=94
#3 Old 06-29-2010, 11:59 PM

Yeah, he seems to spend a lot of time as a politician. Wait a second...Kiz... you've made 12,289 posts?! Wow! I took me half an hour just to write about four lines...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-30-2010, 12:01 AM
Kiz
Veggie Regular

I don't have a life.

#5 Old 06-30-2010, 12:40 AM

haha

mee too.

i just asked the dalai lama in front of 10,000 people why he kills babies and then eats them.

i thought i'd be famous now, and have peta lettuce ladies banging down my door to shake my hand and congratulate me and i'd have a framed letter of thanks from ingrid newkirk and bono and paul mccartney would arguing about who would fly me over to england on their personal jet and i'd be a vegan superstar. guess how many followers i have on my blog now... zero. haha Maybe I'll make up another gmail account and follow myself. That way, I can write to myself and encourage myself from time to time. I'll try not to stalk myself though...
#6 Old 06-30-2010, 01:49 AM
Banned

'Lo Erik

Are you a buddhist?
#7 Old 06-30-2010, 02:02 AM

Hey Clueless Git,

Actually, I'm a little of everything I think.

Buddhist, yeah, the vegetarian part and saving all suffering and so on.

But then I read the new testament and it says in 1 Corinthians 15:51...

And behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound all behold all meat shall fly off of the cheese burger and back onto the cow.

...and I think Yes! and I'm a Christian.

So I'm a little of everything.

But I can't believe something where they talk and talk and talk and at the end of it there's a dead baby animal.

Oh, by the way, the new testament quote above is from the Vegan Amplified Version.

#8 Old 06-30-2010, 02:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Lumberjack' date='30 June 2010 - 10:02 AM' timestamp='1277888529' post='2666720 View Post

Oh, by the way, the new testament quote above is from the Vegan Amplified Version.

I like your style Erik!

You obviously subscribe to the "if it's too ridiculous to contemplate then resort to the ridiculous too" school of thought?

You beat me to one of my great ambitions by confronting the DL over his cadaver consumption btw.

My other great ambition is to meet the Queen and beat her to saying "Hello, and what do you do?"
#9 Old 06-30-2010, 02:39 AM

Yeah! I still can believe it actually happened... You can go to his talk and ask him again though! After Queen if you want!

#10 Old 06-30-2010, 02:42 AM

Btw, it took me a whole hour to make that picture. Please feel free to distribute! Getting the right blue color and changing "Intel" to "Veal" and then pasting it the right size and so on... I'm going to have to study more about pc stuff.
#11 Old 06-30-2010, 03:58 AM
Banned

I can't take any "spiritual leader" seriously when they eat meat. Just like I can't take "spiritual" or "religious" people seriously when they engage in certain activities. Meat eating and spirituality just don't mix.
#12 Old 06-30-2010, 04:48 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling' date='30 June 2010 - 05:58 AM' timestamp='1277895492' post='2666746 View Post

I can't take any "spiritual leader" seriously when they eat meat. Just like I can't take "spiritual" or "religious" people seriously when they engage in certain activities. Meat eating and spirituality just don't mix.

I agree with that. My veg*nism is (not based on) but tied in with my spirituality.
#13 Old 06-30-2010, 06:18 AM

Kudos Erik, I've always wondered this myself. Too bad his answer was (un)surprisingly generic. I'll never understand it, given the suffering and reincarnation aspects of Buddhism, it just doesn't make sense for the spiritual leader to eat meat.
#14 Old 06-30-2010, 12:39 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiz' date='30 June 2010 - 02:50 AM' timestamp='1277880630' post='2666704 View Post

Whatever other people say I'm not a fan of the Dalai as a spiritual leader. An interesting politician, maybe, but that's it. The way he hangs with the celebs he'd make a bang-up gossip columnist, though.

I agree. He's a celebrity, not some sort of deity.

slops, gloops, and gruels.
#15 Old 06-30-2010, 01:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Bah. That's so awful. I had no idea he ate veal. How incredibly sad...

And, Erik, please don't take this the wrong way, because I am in total agreement with you about how awful it is to eat veal... But I had a couple eye-rolls reading your post/blog. I think the stuff about cows crying and their tear-stained cheeks is... Well, it's melodrama, and it's the kind of stuff that makes people dismiss veg*ns and their viewpoints as the ramblings of irrational people. And I'd rather us not be dismissed.

There are plenty of facts about the horrors of veal. Enough that we don't need to resort to saying things that are incredibly melodramatic, weirdly anthropomorphic, or both, like "The tears still haven't dried on the child's cheek." Calves are not children, nor do they routinely cry emotional or pain related tears. (I believe cows have the capacity for lacrimation, but I'm fairly certain it doesn't operate the same way for them as it does for humans. In any case, no one will hear you talk about cows crying and think, "Dude, yeah, that happens all the time. What a reasonable thing to talk about!" Not gonna happen.)

I guess what I'm saying is my opinion about the manner in which you present the material runs along the lines of, "Good intention, poor execution."

And don't get me wrong; I'm with you on the veal thing. I think it's horrible, and I think his answer was bland, generic, and heartless. And I'm glad you brought it to my attention.
#16 Old 06-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Veggie Regular

I can't take any spiritual leader seriously who is a spiritual "leader". As soon as we elevate people in that way, only crappiness will ensue. Unless they're Morrissey, then you can elevate them (temporarily).

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

#17 Old 06-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Ankle Biter

Recently, I've started meditating with a group at a sangha here in town. At one of the dharma talks given after Zazen, one of the other new people asked about vegetarianism and Buddhism - assuming they went together. I was very disappointed to find that nearly everyone present at that particular talk ate meat. They seemed to generally believe that eating organic and local foods was more important than vegetarianism.

I have since discovered that one of the most active members in the Zen group is a former Peta employee (I know, I know) who is not only vegan, but is one of the founding members of our local animal activist group.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#18 Old 06-30-2010, 05:03 PM

I've known about the Dalai Lama's views on eating meat for some time now. Besides that, I've never had much respect for him, like other religious leaders it is just a bunch of hypocrisy behind the talking points. Give me the Supreme Master Ching Hai any day! Thanks Erik for standing up like that!
#19 Old 06-30-2010, 11:06 PM

But Semicharmed, the cows and calves do cry just like people!

Here in Japan they have hoof and mouth disease.

The farms are killing all the cows one by one, and then burning them in piles.

The cows all know they're being killed so they're huddling together and crying all day and waiting for their turn to come. That's what the news says.

And when they cry, they sound just like people. So there are tens of thousands of cows all crying and crying.

And everything's squished here so the farmers' homes are right next to the cows, and the farmers, according to the news, are all going crazy because the cows sound just like people who know they're going to be killed soon.

And the people in charge of killing the cows are all going crazy too. They're all checking into clinics.

The only one that isn't going crazy is the jolly plump killer pope!

His dinner plate in front of him and holds his fork in right hand and knife in left. He looks up at his hosts and says

"I am a simple Buddhist monk and humbly accept your alms of food. I cannot refuse the food that is offered. That would be impolite. And the ancient texts on Buddhist discipline also tell me that a simple begging monk must accept whatever is... Wait a second... Wa~~it a second. Wha... what is this pile of leaves you just put on my plate? Take these leaves BACK! Everyone else has lamb! The prime minister has lamb. The minister of justice has lamb. The first lady has lamb. What the f... Where is my lamb! This is outrageous! I'm a Buddhist monk, not a vegetarian. Take these leaves away. Waiter!"

-- Yes your Holiness."

"Could you be a dear and do me a favor?"

-- Certainly your Holiness.

"Look out of that window."

-- Which one?

"That one, there. Do you see the calf?"

-- Yes, your holiness.

"Ah, look at it. It's a newborn. Look! It's taking its first wobbly steps on the moist grass. And now it's wobbling towards the stream and dipping its head down to drink some cool water. And now it's resting under a tree in the cool shade. A breeze is ruffling the green leaves above. Do you see it?"

-- Yes, your Holiness.

"Waiter?"

-- Yes?

"Kill it."

-- Your holiness... I ... I can't. I have a family. I can't do that. I can't kill.

"Okay, okay. Don't overdo it. Let's have a little ahimsa here."

-- I'm sorry, your Holiness.

"No, you were getting a little carried away weren't you? Just calm down and don't overdramatize this."

-- I'm sorry your Holiness.

"I'll do it. Wimp. My stomach is rumbling like a mountain yac. Royal guards! The calf is making his way to the cool stream again to take a second drink of water. Hold it down."

-- Yes your Holiness!

"Good. Now don't move."

-- Mooooo.

"Shut up. You're being offered to me as alms. It would impolite for me not to cut you up. Impolite. Don't you understand that? Don't you understand what politeness means?"

-- Mooooo.

"That's what I though. Have you even read the ancient texts?"

-- Moooo

"Fools! The blood's dripping on the grass. I told you to hold him still! That's my gravy! "

-- We're sorry your Holiness.

"Look, we've gone over this many times. You have to step out of your own shoes and come over to the other person's standpoint and look at things from where the other person is. We're all the same human being and have to get together on this. That's compassion in practice. Do you understand?"

-- Yes your Holiness.

"Now look, half of my gravy has soaked into the grass and the other half is flowing down the river. Everyone else has gravy. The prime minister has gravy. The first lady has gravy. The minister of defence has gravy? But what about me? Where is my gravy? What in god's name is this simple monk going to put on his mashed potatoes now? Miraclewhip?"

-- We're sorry your Holiness!
#20 Old 07-01-2010, 12:46 AM

The question I have is if the meal he was given was considered an alm. If it was, he isn't supposed to turn it down, but most importantly, he didn't directly request and fund the slaughter of the calf. I find it hard to believe that a true Buddhist such as himself would order anything, especially veal, considering that one of the core bits of philosophy in Buddhism is to let go of desires. Naturally if it wasn't an alm, it's extremely hypocritical, and I would be surprised that the media hadn't picked up on it, which is why I'm lead to believe it was an alm. Futhermore, from what I read, he did in fact eat vegetables, though your parodies seem to refute this.

Furthermore, nowhere in Buddhism is there any sort of "commandment" that states one must be a vegetarian. The fifth precept of the Eightfold path does state that one should not partake in livelihoods that partake in the harm of other beings, (which explicitly includes the slaughter of animals) however since eating the meat isn't the direct cause of that individual animals suffering, this does not apply. However it is very common for Buddhist monks to be vegetarians.

Now believe me, I understand the anger you feel towards the slaughter of animals, I feel it too. But I have to say, your attitude towards this whole matter is rather disturbing. Are you really condemning the Dalai Lama as a person just because he ate some meat? If we devalue people because of their eating habits that mainly persist due to ignorance as to how their food ended up on their plate, then how are we supposed to get them to empathize with us? By screaming in their faces and calling them murderers, we're not going to make any friends. All we're going to make are more enemys who call veg*ans fanatics.
#21 Old 07-01-2010, 02:06 AM

I do agree about the writing style. It has a very dramatic or "feeling" style to it. It does well at bringing attention to the facts and making people care about them, but that same quality is an easy weapon against the argument in the writing, if used as a factual debate. Different writing for different purposes, I think. I like the way it is now. I would change it for other purposes.
#22 Old 07-01-2010, 02:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxasylum' date='01 July 2010 - 08:46 AM' timestamp='1277970384' post='2667247 View Post

Furthermore, nowhere in Buddhism is there any sort of "commandment" that states one must be a vegetarian. The fifth precept of the Eightfold path does state that one should not partake in livelihoods that partake in the harm of other beings, (which explicitly includes the slaughter of animals) however since eating the meat isn't the direct cause of that individual animals suffering, this does not apply.

'Lo Saxa

Unfortunately this is a load of old bollox perpetuated by buddhists who have not broken their attachment to, and desire for, the flesh of their fellow sentients.

One of the main clues to the bolloxicity of it lies in 'Right View'. That being the ability to see which conditions arise dependantly, co-dependantly and independantly. Very loosely tht is no more, or less, than the ability to be able to see the chains of cause and effect which are 'karma'.

The conditions of an animal being slaughtered and a person slaughtering the animal both arise dependantly on a person or persons being willing to eat the animal.

Thus by being a person willing to eat an animal one is directly responsible for the suffering and death of the animal and of the persons trading in and slaughtering the animal.

To be a cause of suffering to other sentient beings is directly against all buddhist fundamentals.

To not be able to make the links between action (cause) and effect (suffering) demonstrates as close as matters to zero 'Right View' and what is not right view is very obviously 'Wrong View'.

'Wrong View' is basicaly delusion wich emenates from attachments and desires. The Second Noble Truth names attachments and desires as the root causes of ALL suffering.

Great compassion (as defined in the THE FOUR IMMEASURABLES) is the way out of suffering and the buddha was VERY clear that meat (more accurately attachment to and desire for meat) is the obstacle to great compassion.
#23 Old 07-01-2010, 02:34 AM

Hi Vonunov and Clueless, Thanks for those comments. And Saxasylum, That's a good question, but it's not alms. Not alms. He asks for the meat to be prepared for him. He pushes away the vegetables and orders veal to be prepared. It's all here. http://www.all-creat...http://www.all-creatures.org/letters/20070615-np.html. The written has tried to give the Dalai Lama the benefit of the doubt for twenty years, but has given up on him now. That's Norm Phelps. I've written back and forth with him too.

I don't condemn the Dalai Lama as a person. But I wouldn't want him around any of my loved ones. Especially the young. And I think he should be carefully restricted from being near children or near public schools. And if he's around farms, he should be kept away from the babies since he likes to kill and eat those.

But I want to be fair to him. Maybe he could wear some sort of ankle bracelet.

And of course if he keeps on this course, he'd go to the dark place mentioned in the various scriptures of the world. His part will be heated by the very heat that he cooks the children in. I hope he can be helped before that and can repent and see what he's doing in a mirror and be totally shocked and repent to the world and bow down in tears to the children whose cheeks he's eaten.

Actually, I'd rather think about happy things. But I soiled my own heart by listening to his sweet lies all morning and afternoon last Saturday. In the morning he said things like "When people hurt you, don't get angry at them. Remember they are the same human as you and they suffer just as you do. Only then can there be peace."

And I was thinking, someone had me fired before. Hey, let me really try to apply what he's saying. And he also talks a lot about lying and telling the truth.

And then in the afternoon session I discover the very things he's not doing are the things he talks about. He's not standing in the place of the calves and seeing how they feel. And he's lying. Saying he can't eat meat because of medical reasons. I think he knows it's not true. The guy at the site I mentioned above also told him so and met with him about it. He know it. He just needs an excuse for eating meat.

I think it's because a lot of Tibetans eat meat and he doesn't want to condemn the entire people of his own country. I have a feeling it might be that. But he shouldn't make up reasons like doctors and alms and so on. He should just say "Hey, my extended family is going to keep on eating meat because there are no veges in the Tibetan mountains. So I'm going to eat some veal to keep them company. They're my family." At least I could understand what he's saying that way. But now, what he says makes no sense at all.

He will go to the sad place of punishment though. I want to save him. The poor ignorant pretend monk who reaks of the blood and tears of the children who he slaps around.
#24 Old 07-01-2010, 03:18 AM
Kiz
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxasylum' date='01 July 2010 - 06:46 PM' timestamp='1277970384' post='2667247 View Post

Furthermore, nowhere in Buddhism is there any sort of "commandment" that states one must be a vegetarian. The fifth precept of the Eightfold path does state that one should not partake in livelihoods that partake in the harm of other beings, (which explicitly includes the slaughter of animals) however since eating the meat isn't the direct cause of that individual animals suffering, this does not apply. However it is very common for Buddhist monks to be vegetarians.

This is incorrect. There may be not "commandment" saying "don't eat meat", but your point of the "fifth precept" does not hold water. Eating meat is the direct cause of that individual animal's suffering. The first precept urges compassion and non-killing. It urges us to refrain from the taking of life (not including plant life). Eating meat, for the most part, meat from the supermarket, from a friend's house, at a political event like this, is the direct cause of suffering and the taking of that individual animal's life and is thus forbidden. All meat eating is not forbidden, you are correct, eating road kill or a cow that has died naturally of old age is OK, it is meat eating, it is not vegetarian, but it certainly isn't the direct cause of the death of that particular animal.

#25 Old 07-01-2010, 03:23 AM

Eating road kill.
#26 Old 07-01-2010, 03:41 AM

This is the speaking schedule of the Dalai ("Please serve me") Lamb-a in the US and Canada this year.

My link

San Jose, Atlanta and Toronto.

I think we should ask him everywhere he goes.

Just go there and run up to the mike and ask him why he has the morals of a hyena and jackel.

And if we should worry about protecting our children from him.

And if hurting and killing a child is moral, what exactly is immoral? And if he enjoys eating the body or feels sorry as he eats it.

Hi October 22 talk below is on "Mindfulness".

Imagine being mindful when you're eating the cheek of a calf.

I loved the movie Babe. Can you imagine eating Babe's cheek?

He's a hyena. No, I take that back. Sorry. I shouldn't call him names. I apologize. He has the morals of a hyena. In many ways he's similar to a hyena. That's better.

Dalai ("Please serve me") Lamb-a's for 2010 Schedule

Link

Teaching in San Jose, CA, USA on October 12: His Holiness will give a teaching on Geshe Langri Thangpa's Eight Verses of Training the Mind (lojong tsik gyema) organized by Gyuto Vajrayana Center. Contact Website: www.gyutocenter.org

Teaching in San Jose, CA, USA on October 13: His Holiness will give an Amitabha Permission Initiation (opakmei jegang) at the Event Center Arena at San Jose University organized by Geden Shoeling Tibetan Manjushri Center of Westminster, CA. Contact Website:www.gedenshoeling.comli.com

Teaching in Atlanta, GA, USA on October 17: His Holiness will give a short teaching on The Nature and Practice of Compassion at Emory University. Contact Website:www.dalailama.emory.edu

Inter-Faith Conference in Atlanta, GA, USA on October 17: His Holiness will participate in an inter-faith conference on The Pursuit of Happiness at Emory University. Contact Website:www.dalailama.emory.edu

Conference in Atlanta, GA, USA on October 18: His Holiness will participate in a full-day scientific conference on Compassion Meditation: Mapping Current Research and Charting Future Directions at Emory University. Contact Website: www.dalailama.emory.edu

Panel Discussion in Atlanta, GA, USA on October 19: His Holiness will participate in a panel discussion on Spirituality, Creativity and Arts at Emory University. Contact Website:www.dalailama.emory.edu

Keynote Address in Toronto, Canada on October 22: His Holiness will participate in a Symposium on Cognitive Science, Mindfulness and Consciousness at the University of Toronto.

Public Talk in Toronto, Canada on October 22: His Holiness will give a public talk onApproaches to World Peace in the afternoon, organized by Tibetan Canadian Cultural Center. Contact Websites: www.tcccgc.org and www.dalailamatoronto2010.org

Inauguration Ceremony in Toronto, Canada on October 23: His Holiness will be inaugurating the Tibetan Canadian Cultural Center organized by Tibetan Canadian Cultural Center. Contact Websites: www.tcccgc.org and www.dalailamatoronto2010.org

Teaching in Toronto, Canada on October 24: His Holiness will give a teaching on Geshe Langri Thangpa's Eight Verses of Training the Mind (lojong tsik gyema) organized by Tibetan Canadian Cultural Center. Contact Websites: www.tcccgc.org and www.dalailamatoronto2010.org
#27 Old 07-01-2010, 03:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiz' date='01 July 2010 - 11:18 AM' timestamp='1277979534' post='2667285 View Post

This is incorrect. There may be not "commandment" saying "don't eat meat" ...

But there is ...

Quote:
Then Maha-Kasyapaika-gotra asked: If it is very important to uphold the impropriety of meat-eating, would it

not then be wrong to give meat to those who do not want meat?

[The Buddha replied:] Excellent, noble son, excellent! You have understood my intention. One who

protects the authentic Dharma should not do that. Noble son, henceforth I do not permit my sravakas

[disciples] to eat meat. If I have said that [one should view] the country’s alms-food as the flesh of one’s

son, how could I permit the eating of meat? I teach that the eating of meat cuts off Great Loving-kindness
[maha-maitri].

Blessed One, why did you permit the eating of meat that was blameless in three respects?

Because I stipulated these three types of blameless as a provisional basis of training; I now discard them.

Blessed One, what was your intention in talking of the ninefold great benefit and the abandoning of the ten

types of meat?

Because those pronouncements were stipulated to restrict the eating of meat; they are also withdrawn.

Blessed One, what was your intention in stating that meat and fish are wholesome foodstuffs?

I did not say that meat and fish are wholesome foodstuffs, but I have said that sugar-cane, winter-rice,

ordinary rice, wheat, barley, green lentils,black lentils, molasses, sugar, honey, ghee, milk and sesame

oil are wholesome foodstuffs. If I have taught that even the various garments for covering the body

should be dyed an unattractive colour, then how much more so [i.e. undesirable] attachment to the taste

of meat foods!

In that case, does it not follow that the five milk products, sesame, sesame oil, sugar-cane sap, conch-shell,

silk and so forth also violate the precepts?

Don’t cleave to the views of the Nirgranthas [Jains]! I have imposed the bases of training upon you with a

different intention: I stipulate that you should not even eat meat blameless in the three respects. Even

those meats other than the ten [previously forbidden] kinds should be abandoned.

The meat of corpses should also be abandoned. All creatures sense the odour and are frightened by

meat-eaters, no matter if they are moving around or resting.

Mahaparinirvana Sutra

#28 Old 07-01-2010, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless Git' date='01 July 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1277980938' post='2667288 View Post

All creatures sense the odour and are frightened by meat-eaters, no matter if they are moving around or resting.

Yeah, that's why lots of people sense there's something off about the Dalai ("please serve me") Lamb-a.

They can just sense it. Like smell it maybe. Maybe vegans can smell it, even from a picture. They just know.
#29 Old 07-01-2010, 03:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonunov' date='01 July 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1277975184' post='2667266 View Post

I do agree about the writing style. It has a very dramatic or "feeling" style to it. It does well at bringing attention to the facts and making people care about them, but that same quality is an easy weapon against the argument in the writing, if used as a factual debate. Different writing for different purposes, I think. I like the way it is now. I would change it for other purposes.

Eriks writing style would make an excellent study of 'harsh and divisive' speech.

An excellent, and short, talk on Right Speech ...

His logic, though, imho, is absolutely impeccable.
#30 Old 07-01-2010, 04:47 AM

Actually, though, when I asked him my question I was very gentle in my speech.

First I scribbled "torture and kill" and then changed it to "hurt and kill" and then in the end to "hurt and eat". I didn't want any unpleasant words in the question. Actually, if I had an attacking word in my question, the focus would turn to me as an attacker. So that's why I just made it into a gentle poem. "If your Holiness hurts and eats the children of cows, how can you be good example to the children of human beings?" And I said it very slow and gently. That's why everyone gasped and turned their focus on him. I was a gentle saint. Thanking him first and then giving a gentle question.

But then after a few days passed I started to get more and more miffed at him. So I just let it out here among friends. Like someone wrote "I will despise him the rest of my life". You just have to get that out and tell someone. To whisper the true feeling in your heart to a friend. After you say it, then you can maybe feel guilty that you said too much and start to think nicer thoughts.

But when met by a child abuser who sits in the place where niceness is supposed to sit and wears the robes and so on, it's an abomination. An abomination of desolation sitting in the holy of holies and desecration the whole world and trampling with muddy boots on thousands of years of non-violence teachings.

An Indian person wrote me out of the blue and said Thank you, thank you, oh thank you so much. Because the Dalai Lamb-a is pee-ing on all of India's non-violent teachings.

There should be a vege person sitting on the Dalai Lama's throne and being a light to the world. Like Dalai McCartney or something. But someone has unscrewed the light of the world and put in blood stained bulb instead. It's a lot because of him. Because everyone in the world is turning their eyes to the imitation monk. What a tragedy for the earth. Our poor planet. The light of the world is a child abuser.

After the talk someone scolded me and said "It's scientifically proven that animals feel no pain. They just move around like they do. And plants have feelings too".

The reason why billions of people in the world can now say things like that because the gentle light bulb of the world was unscrewed and the meatatarian child abuser is sitting there.

He's like a jackel walking after his own lusts on all fours. He's a child abuser. And after abusing the children he kills them. And then eats them. Right now I'm whispering words to myself that I can't write here on the forum. I wish I could say them to someone. But I can't write them. I'd degrade myself. Poor lying, dishonest, meatatarian perverter of everything holy and gentle in our world. And I pray for the children that he enjoys killing. But they're not here any more. The Lama has killed them. And eaten them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page