Nice things Omnivores say.... (and do!) - Page 81 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 340Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#2401 Old 07-16-2014, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator
 
Werewolf Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 16,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
On the phone with Mom this morning - Mom was just diagnosed with gallstones and is facing surgery, plus the doctor has put her on a restricted diet... Mom said: "You will never have to worry about this because you eat healthy." It was a nice compliment, but I am also very sad because Mom is in a world of hurt right now. :-(
I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she feels better soon. Still it is nice that she appreciates your diet, maybe you can encourage her to take steps to improve her own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasminedesi16 View Post
Over fourth of July me and my parents had to go to some picnics. I was shocked because my parents kept bragging how I was vegetarian saying how healthy and compassionate I was. I was so shocked. About two days ago my mom was at work and people were handing out PETA flyers for going Vegan and she brought me home one and was looking at it with me and then yesterday we went out to eat and she got a veggie burger with me!
That's awesome! It sounds like you have been a very good influence.
Purp, Jasminedesi16 and Rocket like this.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Werewolf Girl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2402 Old 07-16-2014, 01:07 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Crochetlove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Indiana
Posts: 338
I went out of town for a few days to visit family that I haven't really seen since going vegan. My sister had no idea what to feed me, so she sent me this silly text, meant to be sung to the tune of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" from the movie Frozen:

Do you want to eat a pizza?
Or will I have to eat the cheese?
I do not know what to feed you,
You're kinda new,
At least at being vegan!

It was so funny - a really cute way of asking me what in the world she was supposed to feed me. Overall, my entire weekend/early week went great! Everyone was really accommodating, although I think it helps that I have been vegetarian for over ten years, so the no meat part is at least easy for everyone by now. My parents had vegan veggie burgers in the freezer, and both of my grandmas sent me home loaded down with fresh veggies from their gardens.
Crochetlove is offline  
#2403 Old 08-28-2014, 11:18 PM
Beginner
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 169
Another husband one- he bought me the newest PostPunkKitchen cookbook! Then he ordered a tempeh sandwich for dinner and said he wanted to learn more about the meat industry's impact on the environment.

Also, one of my new classmates overheard me turning down a cheese sample, being asked why, saying I was vegan, again being offered cheese, and me saying "I'm vegan, it means I don't eat animal products" and she turned to me and just said "that's cool!" --nothing else. No questions, no snide comments. Just "that's cool!"
Werewolf Girl, Purp and LedBoots like this.
anole is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2404 Old 09-02-2014, 02:02 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by anole View Post
Another husband one- he bought me the newest PostPunkKitchen cookbook! Then he ordered a tempeh sandwich for dinner and said he wanted to learn more about the meat industry's impact on the environment.

Also, one of my new classmates overheard me turning down a cheese sample, being asked why, saying I was vegan, again being offered cheese, and me saying "I'm vegan, it means I don't eat animal products" and she turned to me and just said "that's cool!" --nothing else. No questions, no snide comments. Just "that's cool!"
World needs more people like that.
Werewolf Girl and Purp like this.
Diesel is offline  
#2405 Old 09-02-2014, 05:59 AM
an irregular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: South Shore, Mass
Posts: 151
just yesterday, a buddy and his girlfriend hosted a labor day cookout, as they do a few times over the summer months, (He happens to be an executive chef and has worked at quite a few restaurants over the country as well as the UK). These cookouts are generally predominantly meat centered, but i mentioned i went vegetarian in passing awhile back but didnt expect much at this cookout to be different than the others. Suprisingly enough, he totally got into the mood and meat alternatives outnumbered the meat dishes and i dont think ive eaten that well in years, nevermind on a veg diet, he even made a raw chocolate/ peanut butter cake for a dessert. it mightve been him wanting to try something different, but it was just a nice feeling that he put the effort....and even sent me home with some platters for leftovers! someone's boyfriend there muttered something about where all the ribs or something was, but for the most part, that group of people that attend are pretty open minded and my newer diet wasnt even discussed.
Muttley is offline  
#2406 Old 09-14-2014, 11:41 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Purp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,794
Last night was our church's annual LobsterFest, and I went, having eaten a vegan burrito and some of my mom's tabboli about 2 hours before. I had corn, watermelon and some lettuce sans cheese, and i brought dessert (Brownie chocolate chip cookie bars with ganache on top--all vegan ) and no meat (it's either lobster or ribs for the main course). I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, so I said the doctor restricted my dairy intake--Mom told them I was vegan--but no one made a big deal out of it!!! Yay veganism!!!
Werewolf Girl and LedBoots like this.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
Purp is offline  
#2407 Old 09-14-2014, 07:40 PM
Super Moderator
 
Werewolf Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 16,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post
Last night was our church's annual LobsterFest, and I went, having eaten a vegan burrito and some of my mom's tabboli about 2 hours before. I had corn, watermelon and some lettuce sans cheese, and i brought dessert (Brownie chocolate chip cookie bars with ganache on top--all vegan ) and no meat (it's either lobster or ribs for the main course). I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, so I said the doctor restricted my dairy intake--Mom told them I was vegan--but no one made a big deal out of it!!! Yay veganism!!!
That's awesome! I think just being at events like that and being vegan makes a difference, it makes people think and you don't even have to say anything just eat your food and have a good time.
Purp and leedsveg like this.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Werewolf Girl is offline  
#2408 Old 09-19-2014, 06:05 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Naturebound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,609
Today was my last day of work in the Health Information Services department as I am transitioning to the ambulatory coding department and on to bigger and better things! At any rate since I have been there for seven years and have gotten to know them all well, they threw me a farewell party. They all know that I am vegan so instead of getting me a cake as they do with others who leave, they all pitched in and bought fresh fruit, raw veggies, hummus and salsa dips and various nuts/seeds! How awesome is that? All of them joined me and ate vegan for the day. What a great going away gift! I am going to miss my awesome coworkers in HIS! On the other hand, I have some great opportunities to spread my good vegan food on to the coding department now.

In the end, only kindness matters. - Jewel



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Naturebound is offline  
#2409 Old 09-19-2014, 11:58 PM
Lifelong vegetarian
 
@rno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,617
When I had to leave my job (fired), I got a basket full of organic food. Not the usual bunch of flowers.
Purp likes this.

My usual answer: I have never heard a convincing reason to eat meat.
@rno is offline  
#2410 Old 09-21-2014, 04:16 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1
Wow - we love all the stories from everyone.

Really nice community on here. We are building a social food app where you can share, learn and help inspire other vegans. Please check it out http://nomnom.info.

We would love to hear everyones thoughts. Contact us at [email protected]

Thanks
Nomnom is offline  
#2411 Old 09-21-2014, 10:50 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Purp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,794
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by @rno View Post
When I had to leave my job (fired), I got a basket full of organic food. Not the usual bunch of flowers.
Sorry to hear about your job, but what a great gift.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
Purp is offline  
#2412 Old 09-22-2014, 10:48 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crochetlove View Post
I went out of town for a few days to visit family that I haven't really seen since going vegan. My sister had no idea what to feed me, so she sent me this silly text, meant to be sung to the tune of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" from the movie Frozen:

Do you want to eat a pizza?
Or will I have to eat the cheese?
I do not know what to feed you,
You're kinda new,
At least at being vegan!

It was so funny - a really cute way of asking me what in the world she was supposed to feed me. Overall, my entire weekend/early week went great! Everyone was really accommodating, although I think it helps that I have been vegetarian for over ten years, so the no meat part is at least easy for everyone by now. My parents had vegan veggie burgers in the freezer, and both of my grandmas sent me home loaded down with fresh veggies from their gardens.
I've just got back from spending 10 days with family in the UK, the first time I've seen them since going vegan a couple of months ago. I think everyone thought I would be a real pain, but ended up being surprised by a) how many animal products are in foods you wouldn't have expected to find them in and b) how much you can still eat if you are vegan. I was there for a funeral and didn't want to cause any kind of fuss so told everyone not to worry about me and I would sort myself out, but everyone kept checking that there was something I could eat anyway. There always was (at the wake, eating out several times etc).

I felt bad for my brother-in-law one evening - he cooked chilli for everyone including a bean chilli for me, and had tacos, rice, salsa & guacamole on the side. He noticed that I wasn't eating any of the guac and asked why - he had assumed I would as it was avocado - but I had read the ingredients and the one he bought contained sour cream, double cream & single cream!! Apart from not being vegan, it really made everyone else think twice about eating something they had thought was pretty good for them!
Purp likes this.
TheHappyBeans is offline  
#2413 Old 09-23-2014, 02:10 AM
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 5
I always find it rather endearing and supportive hearing my omni-folks voice that they feel anything by the info and videos I share with them on the topic of animal abuse and environmental issues.

I admire that my good friends who are very omni always ask what specific ingredients etc that I am okay with at parties and gatherings! They'll never know how good it feels that they're considerate.

My extreme meat-barbarian neighbour went out of her way to make me a vegan friendly pizza because she had been very offensive and thoughtless the previous night about animal abuse and in my face about it. It really shocked me and made me feel so good that she had any remorse, I never saw that side of her before, not when it comes to animals.
Purp and mecanna like this.
dream orphan is offline  
#2414 Old 11-22-2014, 12:20 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Purp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,794
Facebook post 2 days ago.
The Seattle Public Library
Calling all nonfiction fans! Tomorrow, Thursday, November 20th, our librarians will be giving reading suggestions in all nonfiction genres right here on Facebook. Post your favorite titles and authors -- and we'll respond with some great new reads for you!
LikeLike · · Share · November 19

Me: You'll are going to laugh at me, but Veganomicon by Isa Chandra Moscowisz and Terry Hope Romaro.
Like · Reply · November 19 at 10:07pm

The Seattle Public Library Karen, we'd never laugh at a readers' advisory request! Especially for vegan cookbooks. Here's a few others with delicious and easy-to-follow vegan recipes: Vegan Planet by Robin Robertson, Vedge by Rich Landau (from the excellent vegan restaurant of the same name in Philadelphia), Plum: Gratifying Dishes from From Seattle's Plum Bistro by Makini Howell, and Vegan Soul Kitchen by Bryant Terry (excellent vegan soul food from an Oakland chef). A few vegetarian cookbooks with many vegan recipes (or those that can be easily veganized) include Peter Berley's Fresh Food Fast and Vegetable Soups from Deborah Madison's Kitchen.
Unlike · 1 · November 20 at 10:43am

Me: Oh, thank you.
Like · 1 · November 20 at 1:36pm
elsie182 likes this.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
Purp is offline  
#2415 Old 11-22-2014, 03:17 AM
Not such a Beginner ;)
 
LedBoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post
Facebook post 2 days ago.
The Seattle Public Library
Calling all nonfiction fans! Tomorrow, Thursday, November 20th, our librarians will be giving reading suggestions in all nonfiction genres right here on Facebook. Post your favorite titles and authors -- and we'll respond with some great new reads for you!
LikeLike · · Share · November 19

Me: You'll are going to laugh at me, but Veganomicon by Isa Chandra Moscowisz and Terry Hope Romaro.
Like · Reply · November 19 at 10:07pm

The Seattle Public Library Karen, we'd never laugh at a readers' advisory request! Especially for vegan cookbooks. Here's a few others with delicious and easy-to-follow vegan recipes: Vegan Planet by Robin Robertson, Vedge by Rich Landau (from the excellent vegan restaurant of the same name in Philadelphia), Plum: Gratifying Dishes from From Seattle's Plum Bistro by Makini Howell, and Vegan Soul Kitchen by Bryant Terry (excellent vegan soul food from an Oakland chef). A few vegetarian cookbooks with many vegan recipes (or those that can be easily veganized) include Peter Berley's Fresh Food Fast and Vegetable Soups from Deborah Madison's Kitchen.
Unlike · 1 · November 20 at 10:43am

Me: Oh, thank you.
Like · 1 · November 20 at 1:36pm
Like!!
Purp likes this.
LedBoots is offline  
#2416 Old 12-18-2014, 04:26 PM
Veggie Regular
 
amira23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
The place at which I volunteer had a Christmas lunch today for the five people who work there. There was not one bit of meat in anything on the buffet. I'm the only vegetarian. It was great. I'm writing a thank you note tonight to the woman who put it together.
Purp, LedBoots and Adsterrr like this.
amira23 is offline  
#2417 Old 12-25-2014, 04:17 PM
Veggie Regular
 
jessandreia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 1,616
Last night (Christmas eve), out of nowhere two people started commenting on how good the vegan chili I make/eat is (I wasn't even eating chili). One of them even said that the TVP I put in it could pass off as meat.
Purp likes this.

"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form." - William Ralphe Inge

jessandreia is offline  
#2418 Old 12-26-2014, 08:40 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Purp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,794
I got the book, But I Could Never Go Vegan from my parents for Christmas, who aren't even vegetarian And my gift to them was a home cooked dinner--and they didn't mention it not being vegan. YAY!!!!
Werewolf Girl and River like this.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
Purp is offline  
#2419 Old 02-04-2015, 11:35 AM
Veggie Regular
 
natty6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 351
A burrito food truck came by my work and gave free food to all emergency staff. Someone ran in to tell me that they were almost out of beans and worried I- the notorious vegan- might not have any ingredients to make a burrito with. I went out and noticed all the burrito options had rice, beans, a meat, and a cream sauce. I asked for one with no meat or cream (boring rice and beans). The food truck guy said: so a vegan burrito then. I emphatically agreed and the burrito I got turned out to have all sorts of amazing stuff in it like guacamole and corn salsa. They made me a whole new burrito without my asking. All in all it was very cool.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Purp, amira23, fadingstars and 2 others like this.
natty6 is offline  
#2420 Old 02-04-2015, 12:28 PM
Newbie
 
Adsterrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 73
My flatmates say they admire my views and beliefs which I find really sweet
Adsterrr is offline  
#2421 Old 02-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Lovable misanthrope
 
MozIsMyShepherd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: London
Posts: 1,398
The best omnis could do is stop making fun of vegans and actually listen when are being given an answer to a question they ask.

Haven't had omnis say nice things re veganism to me yet, but have had praise from vegetarians saying things like: "well done" and "hats off to you".

Have had a handful of omnis listen patiently and attentively to my explanations of why and what and how, being taken seriously by omnis is all I could ask of them
Purp, leedsveg, Go Vegan and 2 others like this.

it takes guts to be gentle and kind
MozIsMyShepherd is offline  
#2422 Old 02-05-2015, 07:54 AM
Veggie Regular
 
rasitha.wijesekera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 551
I was on this cruise ship once. they had a buffet lunch but with mostly meat stuff. when I told the guy I'm a vegetarian they made a whole new buffet for me. I was maybe one out of 50? That was the happiest day of my life. I mean they made probably 10 new dishes, and took me below deck and gave me my own dining room!

this was in Thailand. Such lovely people they were.
Purp, Shallot, leedsveg and 5 others like this.
rasitha.wijesekera is offline  
#2423 Old 02-05-2015, 01:31 PM
Newbie
 
Tangerine Sky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: U.S. Rocky Mountain Wild West
Posts: 22
I'm new to the vegetarian scene, but already I’ve had a myriad of less than intelligent questions thrown in my direction. And, this coming from family and friends, and some biz associates I’ve been involved with for many years. Actually these are people I am quite fond of and that I care for. Okay, so here’s my favorite comment thus far: ‘How can you eat only vegetables and fruits because without meat protein to balance the macronutrients of carbs, aren’t you endangering your health’? Usually I say, ‘no actually you’d be surprised how much protein you derive from vegetables and fruits’, and leave it at that. (Sigh……).

Lucky for me, I really don't care too much about what others think about my conversion to vegetarianism, because, after all, it is my choice, it is my health. These questions are tiring for me, so I don't spend a lot of time and energy explaining my vegetarian eating - as it drains my energy. I don't want this to sound mocking or sarcastic, but I really don't care if anyone understands what I'm doing as a vegetarian (a great benefit of getting older - you don't worry what others think about your eating-food choices - haha!). So I usually give a vague-socially polite answer then get on with the conversation and business at hand. I am a talker-people person and like to chat it up with friends/family, so I'm good at re-directing ( or is it manipulating? ) their inquisitive curious nature about my vegetarianism in another direction.


(Sheesh already, I have no idea how to change these font styles in my comments).






Purp and Go Vegan like this.
Tangerine Sky is offline  
#2424 Old 02-05-2015, 03:34 PM
Vegan as f**k
 
Go Vegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Worthing, England
Posts: 2,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangerine Sky View Post
I'm new to the vegetarian scene, but already I’ve had a myriad of less than intelligent questions thrown in my direction. And, this coming from family and friends, and some biz associates I’ve been involved with for many years. Actually these are people I am quite fond of and that I care for. Okay, so here’s my favorite comment thus far: ‘How can you eat only vegetables and fruits because without meat protein to balance the macronutrients of carbs, aren’t you endangering your health’? Usually I say, ‘no actually you’d be surprised how much protein you derive from vegetables and fruits’, and leave it at that. (Sigh……).

Lucky for me, I really don't care too much about what others think about my conversion to vegetarianism, because, after all, it is my choice, it is my health. These questions are tiring for me, so I don't spend a lot of time and energy explaining my vegetarian eating - as it drains my energy. I don't want this to sound mocking or sarcastic, but I really don't care if anyone understands what I'm doing as a vegetarian (a great benefit of getting older - you don't worry what others think about your eating-food choices - haha!). So I usually give a vague-socially polite answer then get on with the conversation and business at hand. I am a talker-people person and like to chat it up with friends/family, so I'm good at re-directing ( or is it manipulating? ) their inquisitive curious nature about my vegetarianism in another direction.


(Sheesh already, I have no idea how to change these font styles in my comments).


Hi there, you just need to delete all these terms from your post to convert the font back to normal (I have deliberately put an extra space before the first word so that the terms will show up in my comment):

[ COLOR=black]
[ /COLOR]

[ COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman]
[ COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]
[ /FONT][/COLOR]
[ COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]
Purp likes this.

Why is the suffering and killing of animals wrong? Because the value of a sentient organism's life is priceless. They are their own beings and have their own lives and loves. They have higher emotions and thought processes. Their minds are different from ours in degree, not kind - meaning that fundamentally there are critical similarities.
Go Vegan is offline  
#2425 Old 03-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Newbie
 
kaleidica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 20
I am the only vegetarian in my office, and note I live in the Deep South, so my diet isn't especially welcome (I get made fun of a lottttt).

My office often goes out to happy hour to celebrate birthdays, good-byes, etc, and a couple weeks ago we went to a Mexican restaurant. Last time we were there they spent like $30 on queso and added meat to all of it.

But this time my boss (who pays for the appetizers) ordered about half of everything meat free! And before he did so, he would say "K, do you like guac?" or "K, do you like spinach quesadillas?" (I am K.)

And everyone made sure I got servings from the veggie apps first. It was so very kind (even though my nickname around the office is "Veggie"). :P
Capstan, Purp, LedBoots and 3 others like this.
kaleidica is offline  
#2426 Old 03-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Veggie Regular
 
TaliaBeth1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 998
That's awesome.
Purp likes this.
TaliaBeth1224 is offline  
#2427 Old 03-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Purp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,794
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidica View Post
I am the only vegetarian in my office, and note I live in the Deep South, so my diet isn't especially welcome (I get made fun of a lottttt).

My office often goes out to happy hour to celebrate birthdays, good-byes, etc, and a couple weeks ago we went to a Mexican restaurant. Last time we were there they spent like $30 on queso and added meat to all of it.

But this time my boss (who pays for the appetizers) ordered about half of everything meat free! And before he did so, he would say "K, do you like guac?" or "K, do you like spinach quesadillas?" (I am K.)

And everyone made sure I got servings from the veggie apps first. It was so very kind (even though my nickname around the office is "Veggie"). :P
Good for you and the rest of your office.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
Purp is offline  
#2428 Old 03-06-2015, 06:05 AM
Veggie Regular
 
TaliaBeth1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 998
Wednesday I was at a church activity and we were cooking. We were making baked ziti and the person who went and got all the ingredients made sure nothing had meat in it and pointed out(since he was teaching us how to make it) "this can e made with meat or without it but I know you're a vegetarian so we aren't puttin meat in it."
And she even asked if I'd eat cheese before she put it on top.
So, that was nice.

And my niece willingly are it and liked it.
Purp, LedBoots, elsie182 and 1 others like this.
TaliaBeth1224 is offline  
#2429 Old 03-06-2015, 07:40 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Shallot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 437
I went to a wedding in January - in Thailand. And the bride made sure the caterer's knew I was a vegetarian (of the no I seriously do not eat fish variety) and I had my own mini buffet of the most amazing food. I'd also like to say the meat eaters tasted my food and were extremely jealous of the variety and flavour of everything I got.

So two lovely omni's here - the bride for taking care of us on her big day and the chef's for pulling out all the stops!
Purp, LedBoots, Docbanana and 1 others like this.
Shallot is offline  
#2430 Old 03-06-2015, 08:14 AM
Veggie Regular
 
TaliaBeth1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 998
Nice!
Purp likes this.
TaliaBeth1224 is offline  
Reply

Tags
vegan-food , Vegan , vegan-cake

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off