Stop flu---- "become veg" n save the world - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-18-2009, 07:55 PM

Hi guys

i think these swine flu n bird flu n others r to come , to stop it i think all the people should become veg . non veg people contributed very much to spread swine flu i strongly feel that n now because of taste we all came in trouble even veg people ,

exactly "people are what they eat" , to save the world "go vegan or vegitarian",i am saying very less but it means more...

it looks like monstrous work to eat animals its like tearing apart some living animal n sucking his blood n eating the flesh its kinda monster ,ppl where are we going...

m very sad ppl dont understand i dont know y ,

i dont have problem with any1 but i feel sad when killing of innocent creatures is done when some1 teases something.

We all should try to spread awareness all arround and i am really proud of this website i feel happy by its cencept, guys keep pls keep up the great job its nice try to make this world heaven beacause in heaven we all think n feel that nothing is teased n harrased n killed...

m sorry if m wrong somewhere...pls have comments guys...now ur turn...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Veggie Regular

Vegetarians get the 'flu as well. I had the 'flu this year. You don't get the 'flu from eating meat, either. I have no idea why you think that. I did only understand about a quarter of what you wrote, though, maybe you said something else entirely but your grammar and spelling just misled me into thinking you meant the flu was spread by meat eaters tearing animals apart or something.
#3 Old 08-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Veggie Regular

I think they meant the variations such as the swine flu and avian flu strains.

As long as there are slaughterhouses there will be battlefields. - Leo Tolstoy
My blog -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 08-18-2009, 08:19 PM
Veggie Regular

Um.... anyone can get them, not just meat eaters. Being vegetarian doesn't give you immunity. And as has been said many, many times by the WHO, you don't get the flu (swine flu) from eating pig.
#5 Old 08-18-2009, 08:30 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Peach View Post

Um.... anyone can get them, not just meat eaters. Being vegetarian doesn't give you immunity. And as has been said many, many times by the WHO, you don't get the flu (swine flu) from eating pig.

I think they meant that the evolution of these flu's were heavily contributed to by the mass breeding of animals.

@OP - Please type out full words rather than using one letter abbreviations, it makes it alot harder to read and understand.
#6 Old 08-18-2009, 08:41 PM

i meant by my comment above ----is that---

industries dealing in meat business of different kind can lead to flu ,and yes even veg people can get the flu but what is the main cause of the flu-like bird flur or swine flue.animals can get diseases because industries expariment on them and they keep thousands of animals in cages in worse condition they try to make their meat tasty.its like hell and in those kind of envirnment flu can get the starting...

and other than i want to say please do not tease any animal ,live and let live.

I also said that this website is doing great job its really good...

sorry for my typing n grammer because many times to save time i type really very big shortcut words ...

GOD BLESS ALL the planets in the whole universe n everyone everywhere...

thank you all
#7 Old 08-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Veggie Regular

H1N1 is about biowarfare, not the consumption of animals.
#8 Old 08-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellye View Post

H1N1 is about biowarfare, not the consumption of animals.

What reason do you have for believing this ? I still havent seen any evidence that H1N1 was designed for warfare , and being that its not as deadly as the regular flu ( 1/3 as deadly as seasonal flu ) then its a poor weapon as well .

Im just getting over a cold also , and I had been close to a year without being sick .
#9 Old 08-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Peach View Post

No kidding, anyone can get the flu, I think we all know that. Either you still misunderstood, or I didn't explain it well in my last post. What they are referring to is the mutations that occur from intensive farming practices, like with the pig flu and avian flu that can potentially be worse for humans than the typical flu strains we encounter in humans.

As long as there are slaughterhouses there will be battlefields. - Leo Tolstoy
My blog -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#10 Old 08-19-2009, 01:53 AM
Kyo
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmonvb View Post

...i want to say please do not tease any animal...

I'm not sure what you mean by the word "tease"

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmonvb View Post

...sorry for my typing n grammer because many times to save time i type really very big shortcut words

You are way ahead of me because I don't know any second language. Even though your English isn't very good, I was able to understand most of what you said. That is what is most important.
#11 Old 09-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
What reason do you have for believing this? I still havent seen any evidence that H1N1 was designed for warfare , and being that its not as deadly as the regular flu (1/3 as deadly as seasonal flu) then its a poor weapon as well.

I have various reasons to believe this that are too detailed for me to go into on this forum (again). But this article sums my feelings up pretty succinctly. There is tons of evidence to back these allegations up if you do some simple research.

http://rebelcollective.blogspot.com/...your-dead.html

Quote:
Im just getting over a cold also, and I had been close to a year without being sick.

I haven't been sick in over three years...closer to four now, actually. I don't ever take the flu shot, and I've never gotten the flu. *shrug*

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page