VeggieBoards banner

A Co-op near Dallas.

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Coffee Bean 
#1 ·
Good morning everyone! For the last week or so I've been doing my best to locate a few co-ops for me to scout out. Lately I've been considering going raw and in order to do this I am going to need to be able to bulk buy produce. Despite my efforts I haven't really been able to find any that are relatively close to the Coppell area. I read online that there was one in Coppell but naturally the address was not provided nor could I find it anywhere else on the interwebs. Do any of you have any good resources on how/where to find co-ops? Or do you know of any that are in the area? I don't want to have to drive more than 15 - 20 miles... and that puts a bit of a damper on things. I've considered checking out farmer's branch because it would seem to me that they would have some nice co-ops and an old coworker who I no longer have relations with told me she went to a farmer's market there, once. But again we no longer communicate so it's not as if I could ask her more about it.

Also, if you don't live in texas and just know of a good resource to find a farmer's market/co-op in your area please do share. I'm finding this slightly boggling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.