MOD help plz for transferal of posts from JAPAN THREAD to new japanese lang thread... - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 03-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Veggie Regular

MODS: Go here plz:

https://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ad.php?t=15887

Michael is not yet currently able to forsee the use (it seems) of if we might ever have a language forum right now, sooo MOD friend, I have no choice therefore but to ask you start a thread for me by splitting up all what I started in the "Japan Thread" STARTING FROM post #31 all the way thru to post #50 (inclusive). #50 the latest post spanning "31 to 50"...

However my instruction of exception is please EXCLUDE these following 2 individual posts, one is post #40 (below in the link if you want to make sure which that is).. this can stay in "Japan Thread" as too can post #51 which tells about this very transferal of posts into a new thread

about to take place with your help!

And so about post 40, exclusion for this is becoz its merely a post of general japanese interest rather than of language..

https://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...0&postcount=40

Details of title for ONE new thread and where I want it....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.......sooo the initiative (not objected to by Michael so I think its cool) is

I am opting to put my new thread in HOBBIES, ARTS & CRAFTS (since VeggiePatch or other forum are not right for this specialized topic of language IMO, so please heed strongly that HOBBIES is where I NEED it to go for the best focused attention rather than mixed attention got in the VP if I were to put my new thread there which I don't want..)

'Hobbies' placement is the best bet where it is not so crowded; I would hate for formal learning of languages to be awash with trivial VeggiePatch posts, and I cannot apparently have a language forum in terms of what I have spoken to Michael about until there is sufficient interest like I say, assuming at such a time, a language forum may then be considered, therefore for now you know what to do please!!!

Emphasis & Reasoning>>

I cannot stomach the idea of VeggiePatch as I've said, so just bear in mind I have put considerable work into making this Japanese language thread a thing all on its own, special if you like....And so being I will hope to have this JAPANESE lang thread of mine in HOBBIES (arts & crafts & whatever therein)....

I will ask you please to write my title for the thread including square brackets at the end, the same as what you see I write exactly as it is below assuming this will all fit the title bar:

Precursor Japanese Language Learning = *Structural Stage for IDEAS/recruitment* [under Hobbies for now].

^^^^^^so all that as the title (naturally in bold) please, to headline the new thread!

by the way!......In case interested, if stage2 of my thread gets its debut (which I have in mind) I'll probably start a new thread for of "actual learning" subsequent to the precursor thread which I am starting as stage1 in the new thread of transfered post and let that gets under way first, or otherwise the way stage2 debuts may simply be for me to LATER request change of the title of same thread used for stage1, ie~ possibly using the same old thread about to be made new now, or else by then at stage2 just start a new one like I say!

right thats that!!!! if you can do that please!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-08-2006, 01:56 PM

VA..perhaps you should start a new thread. There's nothing prohibiting you from starting one dedicated to Japanese language learning.

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
#3 Old 03-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Veggie Regular

noooo, because those posts concerning language in the Japan Thread need to be lifted out of the way as SOMEWHAT "offtopic" and used in the new thread I want to create specificly for my purpose and others aiming for the same way wanting the same... And its easier a mod a does it than me manually do it..... *gets impatient*.......

Michael ain't fussed, where I put the new thread like I said.....so please continue with the task....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 03-08-2006, 08:08 PM

"gets impatient" = not very nice. It's been about 5 hours since you make your "request". It's not a 2 minute job for a mod to move posts either..it's actually kind of a pain in the butt. So, maybe back down just a little, huh?

I suggested the idea of a new thread, because in the Japan thread, you already stated that you were planning to make one (or more) new threads.

Re "stage 2" of your thread. The Hamster Thread, Slut threads, etc....they are continuing threads, but non-mod VBers take the initiative/responsibility to update them.

Not to be too snippy, but the "snap my fingers and do what the hell I want" attitude = insulting.

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
#5 Old 03-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Veggie Regular

NOT TO BE PERSONAL but I don't have time for people like you, so forget it..... I've waiting days for this, not hours. Don't bother gracing me with your presence again.

Stage2, has not even happened yet. Stage1 is being requested.

BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!
#6 Old 03-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Veggie Regular

Another MOD can do it instead, less whiney!!!
#7 Old 03-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Veggie Regular

I vote Missleigh does it as a Mod I can rely on!

------------------------------------------------

Other Mods who I don't trust_(so much)_may callously or unthinkingly delete stuff, but I have it ALL copied, so spite will not win here... (thats how much faith I have in VB these days!)

I won't be told about my attitude, its NONE of your bizness what my MOOD is, so if getting personal is the way, bad move from you too IamJen.
#8 Old 03-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA~goth~UK View Post

Another MOD can do it instead, less whiney!!!

dude, chill. you're not helping the situation. just be patient. if you can't be, then just do it yourself.

Quote:

And its easier a mod a does it than me manually do it..... *gets impatient*.......

^^^It's work for a mod too and they have other things to take care of as well. so if you want this done for you as quick as possible, i suggest you do it yourself. you know exactly what you want. i personally don't, so i doubt a mod will.
#9 Old 03-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I vote Missleigh does it as a Mod I can rely on!

------------------------------------------------

Other Mods who I don't trust_(so much)_may callously or unthinkingly delete stuff, but I have it ALL copied, so spite will not win here... (thats how much faith I have in VB these days!)

I won't be told about my attitude, its NONE of your bizness what my MOOD is, so if getting personal is the way, bad move from you too IamJen.

PS and insulting the mods will get you nowhere. if you have no faith in VB, then why are you asking mods for help? DO IT YOURSELF. don't be lazy.
#10 Old 03-08-2006, 09:48 PM

VA..the op was made in this thread some 8 hours ago, it's right there to see. If you requested it the Japan thread, it likely wasn't seen (we don't read every thread/post)

re: stage 2. I didn't say that you were requesting it now, but read your original post. You say that in the future you have this hope/plan to open a new thread. I was attempting to explain that it's not a mod who takes care of these things.

Let be clear that my tone was not "whiney", but rather assertive. I understand that you don't think your mood is "my business", and that I'm taking it personally, but you are incorrect. You make demands and subtly insult the mod team. That is my business, and it's not personal. If some other member posted "Michael is not yet currently able to forsee the use (it seems)" "*gets impatient*.......", etc. I'd be a bit taken aback too. Continuing to insult me because you're not getting what you want at the moment you want doesn't help.

I made a simple 2 line comment in this thread to start and now I'm this evil person? What gives?

#11 Old 03-09-2006, 12:03 AM
Veggie Regular

Just go KILL yourselves!.....you know you wanna!
#12 Old 03-09-2006, 12:25 AM
Veggie Regular

Wow....
#13 Old 03-09-2006, 12:29 AM
Administrator

Alright, that's enough.

Follow me on Twitter - @_jorts
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page