Photo Album - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 03-20-2004, 06:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Is there something that I don't know about the photo album like you need to be a contributing memeber? I have been trying to upload a photo and I keep getting this message:

--

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command: "/usr/bin/mogrify" -size 75x100 -quality 70 -geometry 75x100 /home/2/michaelg/veggieboards.com/htdocs/pics/data/1/3413me-thumb.jpg

--

and the photo is not uploaded ... any thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-20-2004, 07:56 PM
Veggie Regular

attach the photo to a post here so we can see if it's maybe not a valid format or something... Or it might be a problem with the recent upgrade, Michael or robert or someone would know more.
#3 Old 03-21-2004, 04:45 AM
Veggie Regular

Ok here is the pic attached ... it is just the full pic that I am using for my av at the moment.

Thanks.
LL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 03-21-2004, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Hmm... I haven't done anything with the photo album. It appears to be a valid format and well within the size limits but it's something with the photo. I couldn't upload that one but I could upload others and others have been uploading photos.

I opened it in Photoshop and saved it again. Now it seems to work. Save the one I'm attaching to this post and then try to upload it.

That photo album is a little funked up though.

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#5 Old 03-22-2004, 02:59 AM
Veggie Regular

Hey thanks Michael I can't believe that I never thought to try a different photo ... ah well I know now. In case it helps anyone else the picture was taken with a camera phone and saved to my pc so maybe the problem is something to do with the phone, anyhow I will know for next time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page