Suggestion for Pregnancy Forum - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 10-04-2010, 07:31 AM
Veggie Regular

I know that there is already the family forum, but I find that there are a lot of veg women in need of information for pregnancy. I think it would be nice to have a section just for that, maybe tie it into the health area. It could be for Trying To Concieve and Pregnancy. That way we can ask our nutritional questions, find support from others in our situation, and be comforted that we wont' run into judgement because of what we eat. I'm sure you get a lot of suggestions for various forums all year long but I think something like this could help our vegan community on veggie boards. Not everybody wants to read about the things that vegan mothers to be are going through as it often involves some TMI and sometimes the only people we can talk to about it are fellow vegan moms to be.

"Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, think, and speak as you...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Banned

Isn't this covered by the "Raising Vegetarian Children" forum?
#3 Old 10-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Veggie Regular

Kind of, sorry. I just thought it would be nice to have a more specific forum for it, because that forum seems to deal mostly with kids ages 5-17 ish. There isn't as much information or posting for those with younger kids or pregnancy, etc. Nevermind.

"Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, think, and speak as you...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 10-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Administrator

I doubt there'd be enough interest to warrant a separate forum. I actually that type of discussion might be most appropriate in the women's health sub-forum.

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page