or Connect
VeggieBoards › Forums › General Discussion Forums › The Entertainment Forum › Wow this is actually real! (NIN drummer)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wow this is actually real! (NIN drummer)

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Just read it!!!

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/news.php?newsid=8637

“May all sentient beings be free of pain and suffering.  May all sentient beings experience eternal joy and happiness.  gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā.”
http://www.facebook.com/doktormartini
http://twitter.com/#!/MartyBaureis
http://doktormartini.tumblr.com

Reply

“May all sentient beings be free of pain and suffering.  May all sentient beings experience eternal joy and happiness.  gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā.”
http://www.facebook.com/doktormartini
http://twitter.com/#!/MartyBaureis
http://doktormartini.tumblr.com

Reply
post #2 of 16
Wow !



If this is real,this guy is in need for some money real quickly,or this is the the biggest "sell out" in music history.
post #3 of 16
That's crazy! I mean, who would want to buy anything that has anything to do with NIN?

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

Reply

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

Reply
post #4 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

That's crazy! I mean, who would want to buy anything that has anything to do with NIN?

Agreed! Now there's some "music" that seems mind-numbingly overrated.
post #5 of 16
For $100.00 you can hang out with me, get a signed guitar pick, watch my tv either the 65in or the 46in, with Blu Ray, PS3 Xbox 360. I'll even cook you lunch. This is a limited edition to 1 maybe 2 if its Seven and Tom Cruise.
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaybackGuru View Post

For $100.00 you can hang out with me, get a signed guitar pick, watch my tv either the 65in or the 46in, with Blu Ray, PS3 Xbox 360. I'll even cook you lunch. This is a limited edition to 1 maybe 2 if its Seven and Tom Cruise.

Damn, that's hard to resist

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

Reply

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

Reply
post #7 of 16
wow. i guess it would be pretty cool to hang out with a musician if you're a big fan but i've never heard of this guy and i don't see too many people being that hard core into a drummer that they'd pay thousands of dollars to see the liquor store he got busted using fake id at...
I'm singin' here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain
But I know life is pain, not like a fairytale
Meaningless to pray, so just goin' on my way
~Miyavi "Torture"
Reply
I'm singin' here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain
But I know life is pain, not like a fairytale
Meaningless to pray, so just goin' on my way
~Miyavi "Torture"
Reply
post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFaile View Post

wow. i guess it would be pretty cool to hang out with a musician if you're a big fan but i've never heard of this guy and i don't see too many people being that hard core into a drummer that they'd pay thousands of dollars to see the liquor store he got busted using fake id at...



Im saving my money.
post #9 of 16
Wow. that's all I have to say...
post #10 of 16
lol...ahh..
post #11 of 16
I wouldn't pay to change dirty diapers with ANYONE, no matter how famous!!
slops, gloops, and gruels.
Reply
slops, gloops, and gruels.
Reply
post #12 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_uncle View Post

Wow !



If this is real,this guy is in need for some money real quickly,or this is the the biggest "sell out" in music history.



I'm thinking the 2nd option....



Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

That's crazy! I mean, who would want to buy anything that has anything to do with NIN?



Seriously!
post #13 of 16
I don't understand who this guy is. I thought NIN was just Trent Reznor. Is this someone who drums for him live? That would explain his desperation for income or flippant attitude about his own celebrity. Why would anyone want to spend time with him, being that he isn't actually a member of NIN?
post #14 of 16
He was the drummer for NIN, for about 3 year 05-08, not a great time for NIN musically...but still I think the only thing worth wild is that one guys wife will make you raw lasagna.
post #15 of 16
The fact that he can offer some of these things says a lot about our society. He's just taking lessons from Maynard James Keenan, who sold his Puscifer merchandise years before an album was actually released. He sold firing-range sheets of paper he used at shooting range, and they sold out. People paid something like 66 bucks for a piece of paper with holes in it that he probably dug out of the trash. People are obsessed with celebrity.
post #16 of 16
Quote:
I don't understand who this guy is. I thought NIN was just Trent Reznor. Is this someone who drums for him live? That would explain his desperation for income or flippant attitude about his own celebrity. Why would anyone want to spend time with him, being that he isn't actually a member of NIN?

I seriously doubt he's desperate ofr either income or recognition, seeing as he is considered one of the best session drummers in the business, is a permanent member of 3 bands (the Vandals, Devo and A Perfect circle) and has collaborated with just about everyone you could care to name in the music business (Guns 'n' roses, The Offspring, Good Charlotte, Sting. Seriously, I mean everyone). That being said the idea of paying 75000 dollars for a foot massage and to be shown where Brooks Wackerman gets his hair cut, well it does sound a little bit like his brains come loose from banging he drums all the time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Entertainment Forum
VeggieBoards › Forums › General Discussion Forums › The Entertainment Forum › Wow this is actually real! (NIN drummer)