or Connect
VeggieBoards › Forums › Recipes › General Food Discussions › mold on pineapple
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

mold on pineapple

post #1 of 3
Thread Starter 
There's mold on the bottoms of a lot of the pineapples I get. Are they still ok to eat? Also does this happen to anyone else, cause it happens to me all the time.
post #2 of 3
I have noticed that too. I just cut an inch or so of the bottom off and rinse my knife. You are talking about on the outside, right?
post #3 of 3
Thread Starter 
Yeah, the outside. There's no way I could bring myself to eat a pineapple with mold on the inside. It kind of grosses me out even with it on the outside, but I'll eat it. Pineapples are expensive.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Food Discussions
VeggieBoards › Forums › Recipes › General Food Discussions › mold on pineapple