I had a uti and I took antibiotics for a week and it really screwed up my stomach. I felt sick for almost a month, then a girl at the health food store told me that I should start taking probiotics and that helped a lot. But I was taking udo's and those have traces of milk and i'm a vegan but I took them anyway because I was so desperate, then I remembered that kombucha is a probiotic so I ordered a case of it. I took it on an empty stomach on Wednesday and then I probably made a huge mistake and took a digestive enyzme pill and it really screwed up my stomach again. My stomach has been upset ever since and I can't really put my finger on what the problem is. Has anyone every had a problem like this before? Did I overdo it? I'm also taking iron vitamins and b-12. I seem to be super sensitive to everything, the antibiotics that I took were supposed to be the most tolerable.
post #1 of 8
5/15/10 at 2:43pm