Finding vegetarian holiday candy is almost a no-brainer (no one is sneaking meat into holiday candy). However, if you need vegan treats for stockings, gifts or just to have around during the holidays, you'll have to look a little harder in order to avoid some common animal-minded ingredients.
Luckily, vegan holiday candy is getting much easier to come by. You have lots of vegan choices that are tasty, festive and affordable for the holiday season. Check out some of your options below. If you'd like to make some vegan treats instead of buying, read Amazing Vegan Holiday Treats You Can Make.
- All Natural Jumbo Candy Canes
- TruJoy Organic Candy Canes (used to be TruSweets) - vegan, organic, GMO-free, certified Kosher, gluten-free, corn-syrup-free and contain zero artificial colors or flavors
- Peppermint Swirl Organic Candy - also from TruJoy
Super Fun Lollies & Hard Candy
All Strawberry Hill lollipops are vegan and made with bone char free cane sugar - plus they have many adorable designs to choose from, as shown above. Visit Strawberry Hill and click on Seasonal or Lollipops to see all their flavors and designs.
Carob Peppermint Snowflake Lollipop - beautiful and tasty
Unique Sweet Treats
POPCORN CRUNCH - Air popped popcorn, dry roasted almonds and organic coconut flakes, mixed up and coated with coconut, almond, sea salt carob mixture.
Obsessive Confection Disorder makes 100% vegan treats, 10% of all Woof sales benefit the Beagle Freedom Project and they've got plenty on hand for the holidays, such as...
- (Don't Harsh My) Cara-Mallow! - a Vanilla Bean Caramel with a puff of Sweet & Sara Vanilla Marshmallow tucked inside! (shown above)
- Winter Woof (also shown above)
- Fruit 'n Nut Woof
- The Dark Mal(low)
- And so much more.
Also fun and unique:
Chocolate & Vegan Caramel Bliss
Theo Chocolate is awesome. This company is the very first organic and Fair Trade chocolate factory in the USA, plus they make a slew of delicious treats, many of them vegan-friendly. Usually they release some holiday flavors each winter. This year, they've got 2 yummy vegan holiday bars - Peppermint Stick and Nutcracker Brittle (which is awesome)
Allison's Gourmet offers all sorts of delicious vegan treats from chocolates to caramels to cookies and more including some lovely vegan food gift sets. Bonus, for vegan pals you REALLY like, this company offers some amazing vegan gift baskets filled to overflowing with decadent vegan sweets. For example the Sweet Desires Gift Basket is full of lots of vegan goodies (shown above) such as Mini Pecan Brownie, Aztec Dark Coffee, French Roast Coffee, Salted Choc. Brittle, Peanut Butter Cups and more. Many more vegan treats to see - just stop by Allison's Gourmet.
Mama Ganache Artisan Chocolates (used to be Sweet Earth Chocolates) has many vegan holiday treats that are perfect for stockings or gifts. This company is Fair Trade, organic and made in the USA. Some of their available vegan treats include...
- Tannenbaum Tree Triangle (shown above) - beautiful dark chocolate Christmas trees filled with delicious creamy vegan caramel.
- Santa's Sweet Treats
- Hanukkah Gelt
- Vegan Peppermint Candy Bark
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cups
- And more.
Endangered Species Chocolates gives money with every purchase to help support projects that support species, habitat and humanity. Plus they've got some sweet vegan options with holiday flare, such as...
- Holiday Natural Dark Chocolate with Peppermint Crunch (shown above)
- Save the Turtles gift pack
- Bulk Dark Chocolate With Mint Treats
- And more at their website
Also check out:
- Missy J's Truffley Treats - Orange Deliciousness
- Fair Trade DARK Chocolate Coins - an awesome stocking stuffer!
- Caramella Vegan Salted Caramels