*This article is part of the VeggieBoards cruelty-free gift guide series.
When it comes to vegan gift-giving, foodies have to be just about the easiest folks to buy gifts for, thanks to a slew of cool vegan food products in recent years. There's vegan food of course, which always makes a great gift. But there's also lots of awesome cooking and baking tools, glorious image-filled vegan food books and even gear to help foodies grow their own yummy vegan food.
Below are just some of the options you have when it comes to gifting a vegan foodie.
Awesome & Special Vegan Food Items
When giving gifts of vegan food, try to choose a gift that you know the receiver wouldn't spend money on themselves, but might really enjoy.
- Almost anything from Alison's Gourmet: She's got amazing vegan caramels, cookies, sample baskets, candy, gift clubs and so much more.
- Vegan Delicious Vegan Gourmet Snack and Tea Basket
- Vegan & Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Gift Box
- Raw Vegan Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- Vegan wine sampler
- Whole Foods Market Mighty Bowls of Goodness: Healthy, all-natural meal kit with recipes from Whole Foods Market. All vegan ingredients include organic quinoa, sprouted lentils, and sprouted mung beans.
- Primula Glass Teapot with Loose Tea Infuser and 12 Flowering Green Teas
- Rancho Gordo Heirloom Bean Sampler
- Delicious Tower of Gourmet Vegan Breads and Cookies
- Raw Food Christmas Gift Basket Vegan & Gluten Free
- Vegan Delight Gift Basket
- Dr. Cow Tree Nut Cheese Box: 5 aged + 1 cream cheese, all 100% vegan. Cheeses are made with absolutely no preservatives, stabilizers, artificial ingredients or additives of any kind. 100% dairy free, no gluten, no casein, no soy and lactose free.
- Ultimate Vegan gift basket: This one comes with all the fixings plus vegan wine!
- Vegan gingerbread house kit: For vegan foodies into fun and decor that you can eat - gluten-free too.
Gifts for Green Thumb Foodies
Lovely Vegan Cookbooks - Books Heavy on Vegan Images
Bling Foodie Gifts
Little Kitchen Gifts & Fun Foodie Items
Article by: Jennifer C