|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|04-22-2017 04:22 PM|
|Werewolf Girl||That sounds really good, thanks for sharing!|
|04-22-2017 01:04 PM|
Gluten Free/Vegan Chocolate Chip Mug Cake!
It's ooey, gooey, warm, and delicious! I love this one-serving mug cake.
1/4 cup - oats
1/2 tsp - baking powder
2-3 Tbsp - unsweetened applesauce
1 Tbsp - agave
1/2 Tbsp - natural Peanut butter
1/2 Tbsp - mini vegan chocolate chips
Report this ad
1. Process oats in a food processor or blender until they become a fine flour.
2. Combine the oat flour and baking powder in a small microwave-safe mug or bowl.
3. Add the applesauce, agave, and peanut butter.
4. Mix thoroughly until all the ingredients are well combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Microwave on high for 2 minutes and enjoy!
Enjoy and God bless! ♥