Viewing Review: Best Scented Vegan Laundry Detergent, Somewhat Scary Price. - VeggieBoards

Best Scented Vegan Laundry Detergent, Somewhat Scary Price. Edit
by River Combined Rating: 3.0
 At the end of the day, on a student budget, I know I couldn’t afford this product for my daily clothing. I could maybe buy it for sheets or bedding only, the smell really was that wonderful. The...
Pros Cons
  • smells amazing, vegan, safe for the environment, good for use in HE machines
  • a touch expensive
 At the end of the day, on a student budget, I know I couldn’t afford this product for my daily clothing. I could maybe buy it for sheets or bedding only, the smell really was that wonderful. The variety of scents they have also makes me want to figure out how to budget it in. I don’t know about you, but having chai scented sheets or towels are almost enough to drive me to their site and order some right now. It is also hard to find cruelty free, eco-friendly detergents. I could see this be something I would buy family on birthdays or other special occasions as a bit of a luxury, or for myself when I need a reminder of how wonderful a honeysuckle vine scented shirt can be!
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: