Viewing Review: Vegan conditioner and other products that help frizzy or dry hair stay soft and pretty. - VeggieBoards

Vegan conditioner and other products that help frizzy or dry hair stay soft and pretty. Edit
by natty6 Combined Rating: 4.0
As I went vegan, my shampoo was the very last thing I attacked. I had a year supply of wen so I just kept using it and refused to think about it. Finally, as my supply dwindled I decided to find...
Pros Cons
  • Softens hair, makes hair more shiny and attractive, can be bought in bulk
  • Expensive, only sold in some areas so must be ordered online, the company tries to cheat me by adding on things I didn't order and charging me.

As I went vegan, my shampoo was the very last thing I attacked. I had a year supply of wen so I just kept using it and refused to think about it. Finally, as my supply dwindled I decided to find out if I could ethically buy more. Turns out it just happens to be vegan! I am very happy with wen and would recommend it to anyone who is willing to pay a little more for conditioner. It is an all in one shampoo/conditioner and can be used as overnight or even leave in conditioner. Wen likes for all their products to be multi-functional. The additional products like the styling cream and the deep overnight moisturizer are great but unnecessary. I only buy the conditioner now, but if money is not an issue I would suggest buying all of it.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: