Viewing Review: Very Comfortable Vegan Environmentally Friendly Shoe - VeggieBoards

Very Comfortable Vegan Environmentally Friendly Shoe Edit
by natty6 Combined Rating: 4.0
This shoe is beyond comfortable, it is like nap-time for my feet. With soft upper material that doesn't irritate my skin where it rubs, they slip on easily and stay on for the most part. TOMS fit...
Pros Cons
  • Extremely comfortable, easy to slip on, durable, stylish, vegan, environmentally friendly, same price as TOMS non-vegan shoe.
  • Controversy over the TOMS business (especially putting local shoe makers out of work by donating shoes)

This shoe is beyond comfortable, it is like nap-time for my feet. With soft upper material that doesn't irritate my skin where it rubs, they slip on easily and stay on for the most part. TOMS fit true to size. It is a very good looking and simple shoe and holds up well. I like that TOMS has a vegan shoe line and hope that buy supporting this line I can help show that there is a demand for vegan shoes. I like that they do not charge any more than they do for their regular line of shoes (which have leather soles). I have reservations about the company but at least they claim to be a fair wage company. The shoe is offered in several solid colors and patterns, although I do with there was more variety. I would definitely recommend this shoe. 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: